Dr. Michelle Sandler, DMD

Dentistry | Female

665 San Rodolfo Dr Ste 117 Solana Beach, CA 92075 Get Directions
Dr. Michelle Sandler, DMD

Dr. Michelle Sandler, DMD is a dentist who practices in Solana Beach, CA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sandler's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sandler

Dr. Sandler accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Sandler is now accepting new patients
Solana Family Dental665 San Rodolfo Dr Ste 117
Solana Beach, CA 92075
(858) 345-4497Get Directions

Dr. Sandler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sandler to family and friends
Dr. Sandler's Performance
San Marcos, CA |
Pleasant staff that were willing to answer and explain any questions I had.
in Carlsbad, CA |
Friendly and professional service! Great people here
in San Diego, CA |
Fantastic five-star service. Wonderful friendly staff. Very thorough in their exam. Recommendations are made, but not pushed. Completely free to make your own health decisions. Highly recommended!
San Diego, CA |
Drs Sandler and Kauffman are my favorite dentists ever ever - they do a great job, proactive, honest, quick and the rest of the team go above and beyond helping with scheduling and insurance. Clean office, never have to wait, get to watch TV and they have all the newest technology.
in Los Angeles, CA |
As a guy who hates the dentist, I can honestly say the staff made my experience very pleasant and pain free. Two thumbs up! Thank you!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Always friendly and professional, from the front desk, to the hygienist, to thedentist.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Sanders provides professional clinical services, with my dental health needs clearly defined with a realistic program to follow
in New York, NY |
Everyone was so welcoming andfriendly. They were willing to squeeze me in last minute after I broke my front tooth. My teeth look amazing.
in Los Angeles, CA |
As always everyone in the office is very professional as well as well trained to provide great dentistry!
Excellent customer service
in Los Angeles, CA |
Staff is very professional and friendly. Got me in right away and was a pleasant experience even though I don't like people working on my teeth. I would highly recommend them.
in San Bernardino, CA |
Great Dentists and Technicians, easy to talk with and always helpful!
in Los Angeles, CA |
friendly, great, a really great experience. Need I say more. I recommend this dentistry to all my friends and family. Next time I'll take my two little ones.
in Torrance, CA |
Always a pleasure to go to Solana Family Dental.
in Los Angeles, CA |
The staff was extraordinarily friendly and thorough! I left feeling educated and happy which is rare for most when visiting the dentist. I would definitely recommend this office to others and I was overall extremely pleased with my experience.
in Norfolk, VA |
Terrific, Everyone was friendly and thorough.
in New York, NY |
Great experience, the dentists and hygienists were knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I'm normally afraid to go to the dentist, and with this mother -daughter team, they definitely put you at ease! Both doctors make sure you are completely comfortable and explain everything thoroughly. I would say that when filling cavities, they need to get it done as quick as possible since having your mouth open for over an hour can be a bit painful.
in New York, NY |
Everything has been excellent at Solana Family Dental. I am very happy with the staff and Dr. Sandler. Very thorough, painless and pleasant.
Trustworthy and compassionate
Winter Park, FL |
I came in as a new patient today and had a great experience. They were very friendly and thorough. I was very comfortable with a small exception when it came to the flossing compared to my previous dentist (I may have been too spoiled there). I would still recommend Solana Family Dental to anyone who asked!
San Jose, CA |
I really enjoy coming in for my appointments. Everyone is so friendly and I never have to wait for more than a couple of minutes for my appointment.
Solana Beach, CA |
Dr. Sandler was so knowledgeable and personable. Great experience overall. I recommended them to my boyfriend as well.
New York, NY |
Everyone at the office is always uber professional and pleasant to interact with.
Solana Beach, CA |
They are always very courteous , willing to accommodate your needs and of course very professional always! They are the best team!
in Solana Beach, CA |
Thank you for always taking great care of me and my family when we come in for our appointments! The entire Solana Family Dental team is warm, caring, and professional!
in Solana Beach, CA |
Great experience for both my 3.5 year old daughter and myself. Dr Kauffman was fun and educational in her approach with my daughter on her first visit to the dentist. She was also gentle, thorough and warm with me on my visit. Very pleased!
If you are looking for a dentist, your search ends here. From the receptionist to the hygienists to the dentists, everyone is friendly, professional and knowledgable and very gentle. My teeth and gums never hurt after a cleaning. Plus the office is super clean. My family loves coming to this dentists office.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Sandler, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sandler?

Compare Dr. Sandler

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sandler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chipped Tooth

University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 1987

University Of Massachusetts At Amherst

Dr. Sandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry