Dr. Michelle Morrow, DMD

Dr. Michelle Morrow, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Waldo County Family Dentistry, our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients by offering the highest-quality dental care in a private-office atmosphere. By providing a team of professional, highly educated, honest, compassionate and committed employees, we aim to improve patient health, appearance, self-confidence and overall quality of life. We strive to change our patients' perception of dentistry so not only will they be appreciative of the care they receive, but will entrust us with the care of their family and friends as well.

Hi I'm Dr Michelle Morrow, I was born in Ohio, I went to High School, College and Dental School in Pennsylvania. After graduating from Temple University Dental School 1986, I worked in Pennsylvania 3 years then moved to Belfast Maine for a better quality of life. I have one daughter, a graduate of University of Maine, who lives and works in Portland Maine.

I have been practicing in Belfast since 1986. I have over 600 credits of contiued Education, have studies at Dawson Center for Advanced Sental Studies, completed an internship for Nobel Biocare implants. I am a Past President of the New England Dental Society. I have served on serveral Boards including Rotary, Belfast Chamber of Commerce,and am presently on the Waldo County YMCA Board.

Other interests include golf, sailing soccer, badmminton, pickle balll, bridge and skiing. I am currently a second degree Black Belt, and have been a volunteer ski instructor for Maine Adaptive Recreation and Sports. I have also raised 6 Golden Retrievers, two of which became Champions.

Dr. Morrow's Experience

See how Dr. Morrow's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Morrow

Dr. Morrow accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Morrow has admitting privileges.

Dr. Morrow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morrow to family and friends
Dr. Morrow's Performance
in Liberty |
I have been a patient of Dr. Morrow for 17 years, which speaks volumes about what I think about her care. Over the years, I have grown from simple filings to crowns of various forms. Her care is thorough, competent and she willing to accommodate the patients' requests. My preference is not have local anesthesia (Novocain) which has made some of my previous dentist uncomfortable. I have recommended her to several of my friends.
Belfast, ME |
My five year old daughter had her first dental appointment at Dr. Morrow's office, and we will for sure be back!
I'm glad your daughter had a positive experience. It is crucial as a young child to have positive experiences at the dentist.
Belfast, ME |
Overall great experience! I'll be referring family and friends for sure!
Thank you for your referrals!
in Liberty, Maine |
Dr. Morrow and her staff are professional, caring and friendly. I have been going to her for years and, rather than dreading an appointment, I always look forward to seeing them! Wonderful care!!!!! I have recommended Dr. Morrow to many friends!!
Thank you so much Susan for such a wonderful compliment!
Searsport Maine |
Can a visit to the dentist really be fun? Yes!
I am glad you enjoy coming to your appointments. I enjoy seeing all my patients.
in Belfast ME |
Wonderful. Best dentist around(: super kind.
Thank you Anna, We love having you as a patient
Belfast, ME |
I've been going to Dr. Morrow for years. She is by far the best dentist. Dr. Morrow makes you feel like you are her main focus and has a wonderful and funny personality.
Thank you for your kindness.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Morrow, DMD?

Compare Dr. Morrow

}

Dr. Morrow's Care Philosophy

Dr. Morrow says...

Dr. Morrow focuses on providing high quality, comprehensive dental services in a comfortable, relaxed setting. We offer compassionate care with exceptional attention to detail for our youngest patients on up. Keeping your smile healthy is very important to us, and to your over-all health. We offer the comprehensive preventive services and education your family needs to achieve and maintain a healthy smile. If you wish to explore improving the look of your smile Dr. Morrow also offers the latest in restorative and cosmetic dental services. You are just a phone call away from having a smile you are proud to show off.

Dr. Morrow says...

At Waldo County Family Dentistry we provide dentistry for the Entire Family and we are fully equipped to accurately diagnose, advise, and perform necessary dental procedures to you maintain optimal oral health.

Dr. Morrow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maine not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

• Bad Taste in Mouth

Completed in 1989

Waldo County Family Dentistry

Completed in 1989

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Morrow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morrow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry