Dr. Michelle Morrow, DMD

Dr. Michelle Morrow, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Michelle Morrow, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Belfast, ME and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine in 1989 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read her story

366 High St

Belfast, ME 04915

• Anthem
  • Careington International
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Morrow

Dr. Morrow's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Morrow "Hi I'm Dr Michelle Morrow, I was born in Ohio, I went to High School, College and Dental School in Pennsylvania. After graduating from Temple University Dental School 1986, I worked in Pennsylvania 3 years then moved to Belfast Maine for a better quality of life. I have one daughter, a graduate of University of Maine, who lives and works in Portland Maine. I have been practicing in Belfast since 1986. I have over 600 credits of contiued Education, have studies at Dawson Center for Advanced Sental Studies, completed an internship for Nobel Biocare implants. I am a Past President of the New England Dental Society. I have served on serveral Boards including Rotary, Belfast Chamber of Commerce,and am presently on the Waldo County YMCA Board. Other interests include golf, sailing soccer, badmminton, pickle balll, bridge and skiing. I am currently a second degree Black Belt, and have been a volunteer ski instructor for Maine Adaptive Recreation and Sports. I have also raised 6 Golden Retrievers, two of which became Champions."

This content was provided by Dr. Morrow "Waldo County Family Dentistry, our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients by offering the highest-quality dental care in a private-office atmosphere. By providing a team of professional, highly educated, honest, compassionate and committed employees, we aim to improve patient health, appearance, self-confidence and overall quality of life. We strive to change our patients' perception of dentistry so not only will they be appreciative of the care they receive, but will entrust us with the care of their family and friends as well."

7  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Waldo County Family Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Morrow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Morrow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morrow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morrow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morrow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morrow to family and friends

Dr. Morrow's Performance

I have been a patient of Dr. Morrow for 17 years, which speaks volumes about what I think about her care. Over the years, I have grown from simple filings to crowns of various forms. Her care is thorough, competent and she willing to accommodate the patients' requests. My preference is not have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
My five year old daughter had her first dental appointment at Dr. Morrow's office, and we will for sure be back!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0

I'm glad your daughter had a positive experience. It is crucial as a young child to have positive experiences at the dentist.

Overall great experience! I'll be referring family and friends for sure!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your referrals!

Dr. Morrow and her staff are professional, caring and friendly. I have been going to her for years and, rather than dreading an appointment, I always look forward to seeing them! Wonderful care!!!!! I have recommended Dr. Morrow to many friends!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option12thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much Susan for such a wonderful compliment!

Can a visit to the dentist really be fun? Yes!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option12thumbs down icon option0

I am glad you enjoy coming to your appointments. I enjoy seeing all my patients.