Dr. Michelle Lumsdon, DDS

Dr. Michelle Lumsdon, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Michelle Lumsdon, DDS is a dentist who practices in Indianapolis, IN.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Lumsdon's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lumsdon

Dr. Lumsdon accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Lumsdon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lumsdon to family and friends
Dr. Lumsdon's Performance
in Indianapolis, IN |
This dental office is state of the art. Technology is great. Most impressive is the sincerity and kindness of all staff, but especially that of Dr. Lumsdom. My dental health is their focus.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I always feel confident of the care I receive from Dr. Lumsdon and her staff. She is a very kind, compassionate individual as well as her staff.
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Lumsdon and her staff always make you feel like your an old friend, and welcomed there. They are always highly efficient in getting you in and out on schedule. You can sense that the entire office operates as a team, and their goal is making you feel as comfortable and relaxed as a dental office visit possibly can.
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Lumsdon went above and beyond to take care of my dental needs, and I trust her judgment completely.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Great experience with Dr. Lumsdon and her staff! I have already recommended this facility to a couple of my close friends and family.
in Greenwood, IN |
I have recommended Dr. Lumsdon to many family members and friends.
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Lumsdon and her staff are very welcoming and ease any concerns you may have about going to the dentist!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Not only a very competent dentist, but a very nice person.
Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Lumsdon and staff are very friendly and helpful. Every visit I've had has been pleasant. The staff is very great at explaining everything that is being done and why. Because of Dr. Lumsdon and staff, I now enjoy going to the dentist and actually look forward to my appointments.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I've been to many dental offices, and I can truly say that, since coming to see Dr. Lumsdon, I have never been more pleased and satisfied with going to see my dentist than I am now. If it's possible to actually look forward to visiting the dentist, Choice Dental Centre makes that possible. There's a culture in play at this office - one that is client-centered, professional and very, very friendly. As long as I remain in Indianapolis, I'm sticking with Choice Dental Centre.
in Greenwood, IN |
I had a great experience seeing Dr. Lumsdon and have zero complaints!
in Franklin, IN |
My family, including my two children and my wife, have visited Dr. Lumsdon for the last four years and have always had exemplary service. The staff is always so nice and professional, and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for future dental needs.
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Lumsdon is very professional. She takes time to explain procedures and recommendations regarding care and treatment. I have been a patient for about 15 years and not once have I had a bad experience. Dr. Lumsdon is also available afterhours which I have utilized on one occasion while I was out of town.
in Indianapolis, IN |
MY EXPERINCE WITH DR. LUMSDON HAS ALWAYS BEEN POSITIVE AND INFORMATIVE.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Lumsdon is always friendly and thorough.
in Indianapolis, IN |
The staff is super friendly and helpful
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr Lumsdon is very knowledgeable and very attentive to my needs. She treats all her patients with care and respect. Her staff is very friendly and I think that helps if you get anxious when going to the dentist. I would definitely recommend making an appointment to see Dr. Lumsdon.
in Fairland, IN |
Dr. Lumsdon and her entire office staff are wonderful. I feel very confident in her overall care of mine and my children's dental health. I refer her to others all the time.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Lumsdon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lumsdon?

Compare Dr. Lumsdon

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Lumsdon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis

Dr. Lumsdon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lumsdon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry