Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Jorgensen

Total Care Dental

12 S 1100 E American Fork, UT 84003

Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in American Fork, UT. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Jorgensen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jorgensen

Dr. Jorgensen?
Dr. Jorgensen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS
I became acquainted with Dr. Jorgensen at a presentation she gave to our community preparedness group. I was so amazed at her knowledge about health in general and the mouth in particular. I could tell we were "on the same page" about wholistic dentistry. I purchased her book: "Healthy Mouth, Healthy You" and was even more impressed with her approach to every detail that would give me that healthy mouth. It had been 11 years since I had seen a dentist after having a lot of work (crowns and root canals) done in Mexico and I was apprehensive the long neglect might result in a lot of problems. I did have one root canal that had gone bad, but the really scary part was finding out I had FOUR cavitations from old wisdom teeth extractions. Those unknown infections had been "festering" for many, many years. What a blessing to have the whole mess taken care of so thoroughly (and painlessly) with complete instructions to follow that kept me in healing mode! A BIG Thanks, Dr. J. !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS?
The office was crazy busy but the staff and doctor still took time to be amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS?
Dr Jorgensen is very knowledgeable as she considers the whole person, not just the mouth. Everything is related. She can see how one thing affects another. I have confidence that I’m at the right office at last.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS?
I love this dental facility. I even drive 45 minutes to get there from Salt Lake City to American Fork. Dr. Jorgensen was able to diagnose infection problems with previous root canals in addition to problematic cavitations needing to be cleaned out and gold fillings that need to be replaced. I had to have the two teeth extracted that were above the root canals and posts inserted with implants planned for future months when the posts are healed properly. I loved the pre-treatment day, treatmen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS?
Wonderful environment and very professional and kind staff. My daughter loves it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS?
Very smart and thorough, cares about your whole wellbeing not just your teeth. Constantly improving to be the most advanced. Loves life and is a lovely person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS?
I was skeptical at first, going to a holistic dentist! Were they really going to be different? I am completely convinced. I have had a cracked tooth for about 7 years no other dentists would try to repair it. They used their holistic approach and the tooth feels just like normal. No pain or discomfort. The second one was a root canal from last December that I felt was infected at the root, they confirmed it removed it holistically. I felt better before I left the office. They actually did it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS?
Dr. Jorgensen is the most knowledgeable dentist I have ever met. She is educated in health which is very rare and incorporates her knowledge to better serve her clients. I feel comfortable knowing she wouldn't advise any unnecessary treatment. The whole staff is amazing. The best atmosphere I have ever experienced seeing a doctor ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS?
I am a part founder of a healthcare plan company that covers alternative care. Biological/Integrative dentistry is so important to the overall health of an individual. I fired my previous Dentist because of his lack of knowledge and connection that dental health plays. Michelle and her staff are very knowledgeable and provided a road map for optimal care and health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Jorgensen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Jorgensen?

Dr. Jorgensen accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Jorgensen treats your condition or procedure