Dr. Michelle Halcomb, DDS

Dr. Michelle Halcomb, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Michelle Halcomb, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sun City Center, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry in 1988 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

703 W Del Webb Blvd Ste B

Sun City Center, FL 33573

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Halcomb

Dr. Halcomb's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Halcomb "For the past 24 years, dentistry has proven to be a tremendous profession for me, and I feel privileged to meet and care for each new patient. I love the fact that through it I have the ability to literally change someone’s life.I earned a great formal education, receiving my Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Minnesota. Upon graduating, I realized that my education had just begun because there are so many exciting developments happening in dentistry. I have taken numerous continuing education courses and became very involved in the Seattle Study Club and the Bradenton Study Club. Both organizations focus on the latest technologies and breakthroughs in dentistry. We also discuss smile design, which is concerned with achieving beautiful smiles for all our patients. I grew up in Little Falls, MN, and though I only recently moved to Brandon, FL, three years ago, I have lived in the Florida Panhandle for over 20 years. I am happily married to a great man named Mark. We love to spend time together riding our Harley motorcycle, playing golf, and going to church. I am a very spiritual person and want to see others live in harmony with God's amazing plan for their lives. I take part in a lot of volunteer opportunities and believe that one of my responsibilities is to give to those less fortunate than me. I provide free dental care a few days every year to the underserved population in my area. I also volunteer for Mission Smiles and the Good Samaritan Mission in Wimauma, FL."

This content was provided by Dr. Halcomb "We are dedicated to excellence in dentistry.  We commit to this goal through continuing education and pursuit of the utmost in quality patient care.  We will strive to treat our patients in the same personal and individual manner in which we ourselves would like to be treated"

6  Practice Areas

• Bradenton Study Club
  • Pankey institute
  • Seattle Study Club
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Halcomb has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Halcomb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Halcomb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Halcomb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Halcomb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Halcomb to family and friends

Dr. Halcomb's Performance

Excellent staff reporting to an organized Dr. Visit was well done addressing all the cares that needed her expertise. Dr. did a great job of explaining the necessary work to be done.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Thorough exam with the most pleasant doctor and staff. Reasonably priced. I felt welcome and well cared for.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0