Dr. Michelle Beckerly, DMD

Dr. Michelle Beckerly, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Michelle Beckerly, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Brighter Smile

4845 N Milwaukee Ave

Chicago, IL 60630

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Beckerly

Dr. Beckerly's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Beckerly "Welcome to Brighter Smile! I am a board-certified general dentist and love being a dentist. I feel privileged to have the ability to create beautiful, confident smiles for a lifetime. I studied dentistry at Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine and then completed a general practice residency at Rush University Medical Center. I have advanced training in restorative and cosmetic dentistry, as well as dentistry for in-patient and individuals that have compromised health. I am also trained in treating sleep apnea and can make the perfect sleep therapy and sleep apnea device to help you get a full night’s sleep. I’ve trained with the leaders in the field and will only offer the safest and most cost-effective dental care for your teeth. I want to be the doctor you trust and bring your family and friends to see. I explain everything very thoroughly and make sure you understand your treatment plan before we proceed. It is my personal goal for you to have the healthiest and most beautiful teeth possible. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Chicago Dental Society Illinois State Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry Outside the Office A native of Boston, I have lived in Chicago for the past three years. When I’m not in the office, I enjoy taking advantage of all the wonderful activities the city has to offer. I love being on the lake, exercising, trying out new restaurants, reading, and traveling."

This content was provided by Dr. Beckerly "Everyone deserves a bright, healthy smile to be proud of. At Brighter Smile, Dr. Michelle Beckerly and her team are dedicated to making sure you have the best oral health and a smile you can show the world! We offer a very professional and relaxed environment. Our team takes the time to get to know every person who walks through our doors. We believe that a successful dental experience should begin with a warm welcome and continue throughout your time with us."

1  Practice Areas

• Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Rush University Medical Center

Dr. Beckerly has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beckerly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beckerly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beckerly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beckerly's Reviews