Dr. Micheal Eble, DDS

Dr. Micheal Eble, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Micheal Eble, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Franklin, TN and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee in 2008 and practices dentistry.Read his story

128 Holiday Ct Ste 117

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Eble

Dr. Eble's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Eble "I love being a dentist and having the opportunity to change a person's perception of dentistry into a positive one. I am enriched daily by the lives of our patients; working with so many unique people everyday keeps me very well rounded. It is an incredible gift to have a chance to make a major impact on my patients' lives by improving their smiles and boosting their self-esteem. I am a native of Tupelo, Mississippi, and received my undergraduate degree fromLipscomb University. I am a graduate of the University of Tennessee Dental School, from which I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Prior to taking the helm at Dental Care Group, I had a private practice in Clarksville, Tennessee. I feel it is my duty as a healthcare professional to be aware and up-to-date for my patients' sake. I am continually attending educational courses to stay on top of the newest techniques in the dental field, including cosmetic procedures, implant restoration, and sedation dentistry. Also, through my professional affiliations, I am able to stay in touch with my peers while continuing my education. My memberships include: American Dental Association Tennessee Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Nashville Dental Society My wife, Sarah, and I have been blessed with two sons, Grant and Mason. Our family would not be complete without Duke, our chocolate lab. Most of my leisure time is spent with my family, and there is nothing else I would rather do. I also love to hunt, fish, snow ski, and water ski whenever I get the chance. My wife and I are compassionate about giving back and helping out those families that have had children with life threatening diseases like cancer. Having a son who was diagnosed with cancer at an early age, we have seen firsthand how imperative it is to have a strong support group to assist you along the way during treatment. "

This content was provided by Dr. Eble "The way we care for each patient is simple:

We won't stop until you have a healthy smile that you can't stop showing off."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Lipscomb University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Eble has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eble has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eble does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eble and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eble's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eble to family and friends

Dr. Eble's Performance

Dr. Eble Says:
"

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience that you had with us. We strive to provide a 5-star experience for all of patients. If for some reason you did not have a five-star experience with us please give us a call at (615) 794-8977.

"

Provides excellent care and does not push unnecessary services. My entire family trusts in Dr. Eble and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tate is the best dentist I've ever had - and I've been in many dental chairs. He is an artist - he recently replaced crowns on my 2 front teeth - they never looked better. He also has a special tool that alleviates any pain when he gives you a shot of novocaine :) . His office staff is very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Theresa is the best hygienist. Dr. Elbe is a great dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Eble provides the type of care most of us expect and desire but do not receive. I highly recommend the staff because of the concern shown for their patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been using Dr. Eble for past 5 or 6 years and have found the staff to be excellent, Dr. Eble has treated me for what was needed with care and expertise. All of my family use his services and all are very happy with our treatment. Will most definitely recommend his services to anyone.
Are you Dr. Eble?