Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD

DentistryMale

Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Ardmore, PA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wollock to book an appointment.

Dr. Wollock
604 The Times Bldg Suburban Sq Ardmore, PA 19003

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Wollock with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Make an appointment at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health today at (215) 596-4838.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Dr. Wollock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wollock

4.1

Dr. Wollock?
  • Office environment (33)
  • Staff friendliness (32)
  • Wait times (31)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
Awesome! I was so amazed by the level of care I received from Dr. Wollock and his team. My Invisalign journey has been amazing.
Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Dr. Wollock does good work and is friendly IF you agree with him. If you challenge him, he becomes agitated and walks out on you. Eventually, he came back and did the work. But not without a stern lecture. My preliminary work was done a week prior which got seriously infected. I called his office. The doctor was not in. His nurse practitioner reached him and he refused to prescribe an antibiotic. His reasoning was I may go in to anaphylactic shock. Infections today, especially with people with poor immune systems, are more dangerous!! I had no fever or swelling which is why he would not prescribe meds. I did have the usual yellow discharge and pain that was sufficient enough to take the original pain med he gave me until I went to the ER. I ended up pacifying him. I have learned through my lifetime of experience one cannot change someone such as Dr. Wollock. There is a term for it, but since, not a professional, I will not diagnose. My hope is that he reads this review and seeks help.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ardmore, PA – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Prior to my first appointment I researched the services offered. At the first appointment, the doctor and I discussed how important it was to get a fixed retainer since it was going to be my second time having braces. At the end of the Invisalign treatment, Dr. Wollock went back on his agreement and refused to install the fixed retainer on my top teeth which would cause them to shift back as in the past. Dr. Wollock is extremely rude and decided that it was no longer important for him to act professional. When something is being said that he doesn’t want to hear he will get up and leave the room for his dental assistant to chase after him in order to get further instruction. I’ve never been a customer or patient where it is ok for a business to insult you. Dr. Wollock told me that I could believe what I wanted or what I THOUGHT I heard ... for better terms delusional. During most of the appointments he was pressed for time which caused him to cut my lip on numerous occasions while remo
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Friendly place, very professional and great doctor! Wonderful experience, staff are knowledgeable about all aspects of Invisalign.Dr. Wollock was great!
Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Easy scheduling, office staff are friendly and professional. Currently on week 10 of my Invisalign program and I am already seeing my teeth straightened! I have recommended two people already!
Philadelphia – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
I recently finished my Invisalign treatment with Dr. Wollock and his team, and I truly couldn't be happier with my treatment! I previously had braces, but wasn't satisfied with the end result. I am finally happy with my smile thanks to Dr. Wollock and his team! My office visits were always quick and easy. The staff was extremely accommodating to my busy work schedule, and always took the time to answer all my questions. I absolutely recommend the office!
Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Very nice DR and a great Staff. They care about their patients.
Newtown Square Pa – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Everyone is always so awesome when I come in! Everyone is personable and doesn't treat you like a number, they actually know who you are. Thank you for being a great office and I'm so glad I found Dr. Wollock and his team!!
JOY in Upper Darby, PA – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
The staff was friendly and professional at every visit. They made me feel right at home from the moment I walked through the door. This made my frequent appointments for Invisalign feel more like a coffee break than a tedious trip to the dentist. I would highly recommend them to all of my family and friends.
Gina H in Philadelphia, PA – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Dr. Wollock and his staff are beyond wonderful. I had a terrible experience with a filling at my previous provider in NYC, and was terrified when I was informed that I was in need of another one. I came to Dentistry at Suburban Square after work one afternoon to have my filling done. My experience was warm, welcoming and, most importantly, pain-free! Dr. Wollock is amazing at what he does.
Lauren DiSchiavi in Conshohocken, PA – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
I had a very good experience each time I came over the last year for my Invisalign treatment. The staff was always friendly and personable with me and got me in and out! I’ve been so self conscience about smiling because of my teeth being crooked. My literal response after seeing my final results was “wow”. I was so proud to smile for once in my life!
Megan nailon in Bridgeport pa – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Friendly and informative staff. Dr. Wollock was straightforward and upfront about his thoughts but did not overrrecommend. Overall I had a very thorough analysis of my personal issues and for the first time in a while I feel like I have a game plan for the best outcome.
Havertown, PA – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
I've had nothing but positive experiences at Dentistry at Suburban Square! From Invisalign, to cleanings, to fillings; it's all gone great. I never dread coming to the dentist anymore (did I mention the fillings?) because I'm always greeted by friendly, professional people. I would recommend Dentistry at Suburban Square to anyone for any Dentistry needs (my fiancé is now a patient, too as a result of persistent recommending).
Hope C. in PHILADELPHIA – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
I was referred by a friend, and I am very happy that she sent me here. It was the most affordable option, and Dr. Wollock and his staff were very friendly throughout the entire experience. I received many of the trays all in one to two appointments so I did not have to come in very much at all. With my extremely busy schedule, it was easy to keep up with the maintenance. I would recommend everyone to go to Dr. Wollock for Invisalign.
Kimberly Foster in Secane – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
All of the staff are professional and friendly. Sally is wonderful as always. Friendly and thorough. Dr. Wollock is great. He takes time to explain what he sees and his recommendations for treatment. They have been so helpful and kind.
Patty in Ardmore, PA – Sep 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Dr. Wollock and his team were very professional. They were always very pleasant, punctual and pushed for the best results. My Invisalign results came out just as expected. My teeth have made a significant transition. I'm glad that I went through with the process. It was well worth the investment.
Narberth, PA – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
My experience is beyond wonders. I never thought my smile could have become what it is today. I would recommend this dentist to everyone . The service is amazing and they really care for you, the customer.
Mario DelGrosso in Philadelphia, PA – Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
After having a bad experience at another office, I found this office. I have been so pleased with my experience here. The dentist and hygienists are all incredible. You will not be disappointed!
Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Dr. Wollock and staff are the absolute BEST of the BEST! I will never go to anyone else!!!! They are truly excellent!!!!!
Maureen K in Philadelphia, PA – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?
Warm, professional office with great staff. Very helpful in making nervous patients (adults and kids!) feel reassured that they will be comfortable. Highly recommend!
Erin in Bryn mawr – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wollock?

We are dedicated to providing you with the best of cosmetic and family dentistry. From smile make-over's to whitening, veneers, and Invisalign (clear braces),...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry