Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD
Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD is a dentist who practices in Ardmore, PA. He has been practicing for 21 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wollock's Care Philosophy

We are dedicated to providing you with the best of cosmetic and family dentistry. From smile make-over's to whitening, veneers, and Invisalign (clear braces), even an Instant Hollywood smile (Snap-On-Smile) with no drilling and no pain. With a passion for helping our patients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles in our state of the art facility with technology, comfort, and care. We have hours early morning/prior to work or late evening/after work and even some weekends. Call us at 610-649-0313

Dr. Wollock's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wollock

Dr. Wollock accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Wollock is now accepting new patients
    Dentistry at Suburban Square, Michael I. Wollock32 Parking Plz

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wollock to family and friends
    4.0
    Dr. Wollock's Performance
    in Ardmore, PA |
    All of the staff are professional and friendly. Sally is wonderful as always. Friendly and thorough. Dr. Wollock is great. He takes time to explain what he sees and his recommendations for treatment. They have been so helpful and kind.
    Narberth, PA |
    Dr. Wollock and his team were very professional. They were always very pleasant, punctual and pushed for the best results. My Invisalign results came out just as expected. My teeth have made a significant transition. I'm glad that I went through with the process. It was well worth the investment.
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    My experience is beyond wonders. I never thought my smile could have become what it is today. I would recommend this dentist to everyone . The service is amazing and they really care for you, the customer.
    After having a bad experience at another office, I found this office. I have been so pleased with my experience here. The dentist and hygienists are all incredible. You will not be disappointed!
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    Dr. Wollock and staff are the absolute BEST of the BEST! I will never go to anyone else!!!! They are truly excellent!!!!!
    in Bryn mawr |
    Warm, professional office with great staff. Very helpful in making nervous patients (adults and kids!) feel reassured that they will be comfortable. Highly recommend!
    Brookhaven, PA |
    I am very happy with the results of the teeth . Everyone in the office is very friendly . They are great with time they always have you in and very quickly . I am very satisfied .
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Phenomenal customer care and service. The entire staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend them every chance I get.
    in PA |
    I came back to Dr. Wollock 2 years after I finished Invisalign because I had a tooth that was moving and he was so helpful and quick to help fix it. Also received a good cleaning and exam!
    Trussville, AL |
    The BEST dentist my whole family has ever had!!! Excellent philosophy and approach with kids. Before meeting Dr. Wollock, I (like most people) have dreaded the dentist. Now, I am excited to go...even my son who has had some baby teeth pulled by Dr. Wollock has no reservations about seeing the dentist again. Can't praise him or his office staff enough!!
    Philadelphia, PA |
    I have been a patient her for over 12 years and my husband changed to this office last year. I have found Dr. Wollock and his staff to be extremely professional, courteous, caring and highly skilled at their work. Dr. Wollock has made time available for me on several occasions at the last minuted when I called with a tooth complaint. He is very thorough and yet conservative in his treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Wollock and his staff to anyone looking for great and satisfying dental car
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    Happy with the entire process and cost so far. Great professional and courteous staff. Valet parking is nice too!
    Landenberg, PA |
    I drive an hour each way to see Dr. Wollock. His price on the Invisalign was hard to beat and worth the drive - now he is also my regular dentist.
    in Southampton |
    Always a fabulous experience here! I live about an hour away and was drawn in by the unbeatable Invisalign pricing. A few visits later I knew I could never go elsewhere. Dr Wollock's knowledge and expertise is evident, and the same goes for all of the staff! Add the best "bedside manner", little to no wait times, ease of scheduling and communication... Dentistry at Suburban Square is 5 star all around!
    in Downingtown, PA |
    Beware...I found this office on Groupon.com. I met with Dr. Wollock for an Invisalign consult on Thursday. His receptionist said prices would be going up before I left the office but she didn't say when. The price then was $3279. I tried to call on Saturday but they were closed (open only by appt on their website). When I called on Tuesday to book my appointment, I was told the price went up $600! I might understand if it was a long time or if I hadn't been in for a consult but really?
    It is truly regretful for me and my entire Team when anyone is disappointed with the high quality of care and service that we aim to provide everyday to every patient. But Chads dishonesty and vengefulness is why we are happy for him to have an opportunity to find a practice that better fits his character.
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD?

Dr. Wollock's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wollock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Dr. Wollock does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wollock and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey

Graduated in 1996

Air Force
      Academy Of General Dentistry

Dr. Wollock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wollock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry