Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD

Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Michael Wollock, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Ardmore, PA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey in 1996 and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

32 Parking Plz

Ardmore, PA 19003

• AARP
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Wollock

This content was provided by Dr. Wollock "We are dedicated to providing you with the best of cosmetic and family dentistry. From smile make-over's to whitening, veneers, and Invisalign (clear braces), even an Instant Hollywood smile (Snap-On-Smile) with no drilling and no pain. With a passion for helping our patients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles in our state of the art facility with technology, comfort, and care. We have hours early morning/prior to work or late evening/after work and even some weekends. Call us at 610-649-0313"

8  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Air Force
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Wollock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wollock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wollock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wollock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wollock's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wollock to family and friends

Dr. Wollock's Performance

Friendly place, very professional and great doctor! Wonderful experience, staff are knowledgeable about all aspects of Invisalign.Dr. Wollock was great!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Easy scheduling, office staff are friendly and professional. Currently on week 10 of my Invisalign program and I am already seeing my teeth straightened! I have recommended two people already!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I recently finished my Invisalign treatment with Dr. Wollock and his team, and I truly couldn't be happier with my treatment! I previously had braces, but wasn't satisfied with the end result. I am finally happy with my smile thanks to Dr. Wollock and his team! My office visits were always quick...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very nice DR and a great Staff. They care about their patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Everyone is always so awesome when I come in! Everyone is personable and doesn't treat you like a number, they actually know who you are. Thank you for being a great office and I'm so glad I found Dr. Wollock and his team!!