Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 55

Dr. Williamson

Dr. Mike Williamson

7200 N Mo Pac Expy 210 Austin, TX 78731

Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Austin, TX and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor medical school in 1993. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Williamson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Williamson treats your condition or procedure

• Periodontitis
  • Root Planing
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction

Dr. Williamson accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Williamson has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(512) 346-2782Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Williamson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williamson

Dr. Williamson?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (23)
  • Explained conditions well (23)
  • Listened & answered questions (23)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I had gum work done due to recession and Dr. Mike did a phenomenal job! Everyone is super friendly. Highly recommend.
Ann-Marie M. – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
I had several periodontal issues that developed over a very long time. Not only is doctor Williamson great at what he does, he is excellent at teaching home care to maintain a healthy mouth. And the whole staff gets to know you on a personal level making the anxiety of visiting a dentist much lower. Can't say enough good things!
Bryan – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
I cannot express enough how good Dr. Williamson is! I was extremely nervous and distraught about losing a tooth and having to go through bone grafting. I was also a risky implant case, but Dr. Williamson followed me very closely and I am happy to report that just today (5 months later) I received my final restoration! Please rest assured that you are in wonderful hands from the front desk to all of his surgical assistants. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and outcome. You rock Dr. Williamson!!!
Stephany F. – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Dr Michael Williamson's staff are professional, efficient, patient and also very friendly! They were always helpful throughout my treatment. I had an extraction of the cracked back molar and a wisdom tooth at the same time. Dr Williamson answered all my questions before, at the time of, and after my procedure. I was pleasantly surprised that he called me the day after the to see if I was doing okay, and if I had any more questions. My procedure went very smoothly with no complications, and is healing well. I was very nervous prior to the extraction but it went well thanks to Dr Mike and his great staff. I hope I don't need another procedure if I do I will feel confident going to this practice again.
SR – Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
I have been thoroughly impressed with Dr. Williamson and his team. I had my first gum surgery in Chicago, so I knew what I was (unfortunately) facing having to do it again however, I can share that Dr. Williamson explained all aspects of the procedure as well as what to anticipate afterward. He did an exceptional job on my very complex gums, and my results are tremendous. High praises and high recommendations for Dr. Williamson.
Kathy N. – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Extremely professional. Explains things in layman's terms. This is the important thing: ACTUALLY ADVISES YOU ON WHAT IS BEST FOR YOUR SITUATION. I highly recommend.
Joe – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Dr Williamson was professional, courteous and did an amazing job on my daughter’s surgery. He even called that evening to check and see how she was feeling. Wow. Highly highly recommend him!
Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
This is my second gum graft with Dr. Williamson. I had my uppers done about 12 years ago and just had my lower front teeth done. They are wonderful, compassionate, and very professional. I highly recommend them and will use them again if I need more periodontal work done.
Wendy – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
2/3 of my daughter’s teeth were covered by her gums. Dr. Williamson lasered the extra gum tissue revealing a million dollar smile. Thanks Dr. Williamson!
Austin , TX – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
I have been a patient for almost 20 years. They are a great group of professionals and very friendly. They have taken care of my cleanings, implants, my families special needs with gum surgeries and kids teeth growth and alignment. Highly recommend them .
Roland Holloway in Austin, TX – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Dr. Williamson and staff are fantastic. He is thorough, methodical and has an excellent bedside manner. The staff are also positive and encouraging, supporting you through whatever procedure may lay ahead. I have seen many dentist and dental specialist and he is cream of the crop!
Julie S, in Austin, TX – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
I've had gum grafting surgery before, and it's not fun. It's easy to want to put it off, and after having it done years ago, it was scary to get it again. But this time was with Dr. Williamson, and what a huge difference! Dr. Williamson did a great job, and my recovery period wasn't too painful. They provide all the needed medications and a stent to help the upper mouth heal. Everyone at the office is so friendly, helpful, and caring. It's been 4 months since my surgery and everything looks grea
Jennifer in Austin, TX – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
My experience, from surgery to last appointment, with Dr. Williamson and his staff was GREAT. I always felt like I was in good hands, whoever I spoke to. My surgery went well and Dr. Williamson even called me at home, the night after surgery, to make sure I was doing well. If I ever needed implant surgery again I would go back to Mike and his staff.
Andrew B. in Austin, TX – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Dr Williamson is excellent dentist. I have needed several implants. I have had several implants and they have all gone perfectly. He is gentle and compassionate. The dental hygienist is exceptionally thorough and also kind. The office staff is efficient and knowledgeable. They make the dental experience as pleasant as they.
Sue Isola in Austin , TX – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Dr. Williamson and his staff are the true essence of awesome customer service. From your initial phone call, during the procedures and the follow-up visits, they are always caring and making sure you are well and satisfied with the results. I highly recommend them to everyone who has a periodontal situation. You will be in the best hands ever.
Carolyn Thornton in Austin, TX – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Williamson's since 2001. I have been pleased with all the treatment there including my cleanings. I love my hygienist, Donna, who comes all the way from San Antonio. The office staff is friendly and professional. I go to Dr. Williamson in complete confidence that I am getting the top-notch dental care.
B. Greenberg in Cedar Park, TX – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Just had an extraction and 2 implants. It was a great experience. Dr Mike spent a ton of time explaining the procedure, was very patient and detailed, and the procedure was a piece of cake. The staff is excellent. Everyone I encountered in the office was friendly professional.and informative. I have visited lots of docs in my life and this team is one of the best. Thanks for taking such good care of me.
Edward Phillips in Austin, TX – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Williamson?

Dr. Williamson feels that every person has a unique story and that it is imperative that he understand that story to know how to best serve them. He uses...Read more

• Periodontics