Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS

Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Baylor in 1993 and practices periodontics.

7200 N MO Pac Expy Ste 210

Austin, TX 78731

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Williamson treats your condition or procedure

• Periodontitis
  • Root Planing
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction

Dr. Williamson feels that every person has a unique story and that it is imperative that he understand that story to know how to best serve them. He uses that knowledge to come up with a thorough diagnosis and treatment plan.

• Periodontics

Dr. Williamson?
Dr. Williamson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
2/3 of my daughter’s teeth were covered by her gums. Dr. Williamson lasered the extra gum tissue revealing a million dollar smile. Thanks Dr. Williamson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
I have been a patient for almost 20 years. They are a great group of professionals and very friendly. They have taken care of my cleanings, implants, my families special needs with gum surgeries and kids teeth growth and alignment. Highly recommend them .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Dr. Williamson and staff are fantastic. He is thorough, methodical and has an excellent bedside manner. The staff are also positive and encouraging, supporting you through whatever procedure may lay ahead. I have seen many dentist and dental specialist and he is cream of the crop!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
I've had gum grafting surgery before, and it's not fun. It's easy to want to put it off, and after having it done years ago, it was scary to get it again. But this time was with Dr. Williamson, and what a huge difference! Dr. Williamson did a great job, and my recovery period wasn't too painful. They provide all the needed medications and a stent to help the upper mouth heal. Everyone at the office is so friendly, helpful, and caring. It's been 4 months since my surgery and everything looks grea
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
My experience, from surgery to last appointment, with Dr. Williamson and his staff was GREAT. I always felt like I was in good hands, whoever I spoke to. My surgery went well and Dr. Williamson even called me at home, the night after surgery, to make sure I was doing well. If I ever needed implant surgery again I would go back to Mike and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Dr Williamson is excellent dentist. I have needed several implants. I have had several implants and they have all gone perfectly. He is gentle and compassionate. The dental hygienist is exceptionally thorough and also kind. The office staff is efficient and knowledgeable. They make the dental experience as pleasant as they.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Dr. Williamson and his staff are the true essence of awesome customer service. From your initial phone call, during the procedures and the follow-up visits, they are always caring and making sure you are well and satisfied with the results. I highly recommend them to everyone who has a periodontal situation. You will be in the best hands ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Williamson's since 2001. I have been pleased with all the treatment there including my cleanings. I love my hygienist, Donna, who comes all the way from San Antonio. The office staff is friendly and professional. I go to Dr. Williamson in complete confidence that I am getting the top-notch dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?
Just had an extraction and 2 implants. It was a great experience. Dr Mike spent a ton of time explaining the procedure, was very patient and detailed, and the procedure was a piece of cake. The staff is excellent. Everyone I encountered in the office was friendly professional.and informative. I have visited lots of docs in my life and this team is one of the best. Thanks for taking such good care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Williamson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Williamson?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.