Dr. Michael Wharton-Palmer, DDS

Dr. Michael Wharton-Palmer, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Male

1702 Arkansas Blvd Texarkana, AR 71854 Get Directions

A Healthy Body begins with a Healthy Smile

Dr. Michael Wharton-Palmer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Texarkana, AR. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wharton-Palmer's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wharton-Palmer

Dr. Wharton-Palmer accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Wharton-Palmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wharton-Palmer to family and friends
Dr. Wharton-Palmer's Performance
Cordova, TN |
Just love this place been coming her since I was 3 now I am 20 the staff is outstanding and friendly. Love Dr Wharton -Palmer
in Nash, TX |
He's an amazing Pediatric Dentist. I would see if I could. Lovely staff and such an awesome environment. The biggest plus...you are in and out in a jiffy!!! My son has been going to Dr. Wharton since 2yrs old; he's 7 now. So over 5yrs I can't think of one negative thing to say because he's that AWESOME!!!
in Texarkana, AR |
I have taken my daughter to Dr. Wharton-Palmer for years and I have always been pleased with the dental care he and his staff have given her. Everyone within the office is professional and genuinely cares about the patient. If anyone is looking for a pediatric dentist I would highly recommend Dr. Wharton-Palmer.
in Atlanta, TX |
Amazing dentist with a great personality, amazing staff, always there to answer questions and always puts his patients first. I would recommend Dr. Wharton Palmer to anyone and everyone, he has been an angel to our family! Not only does he see my daughter, but he also sees my grandchildren.
Benton, AR |
Have been bringing my daughter since 2007. Appointments are prompt; very little waiting. Friendly and stress free.
Pell City, AL |
My son LOVES Dr. Wharton-Palmer and refuses to go anywhere else. It's an hour and 15 minute drive for us to go but worth it.
Texarkana, TX |
Excellent pediatric dentist! My children have never complained about going to the dentist!
in Buckner, AR |
The entire staff made my little ones feel at ease for their first ever dental visits.
in Texarkana AR |
Michael Wharton-Palmer is an awesome dentist my daughter absolutely loves going there, the whole staff at his office is very caring and nice every visit that we've been to. I recommend everyone I know that's looking for a pediatric dentist.
in Texarkana AR |
They are always so nice and sweet. Love the employees and the dentist Dr. Palmer is Awesome.
in Dekalb, TX |
Wonderful doctor with great and friendly staff! Couldn't ask for better treatment for my son!!!
Dallas, TX |
My kids have been taken care by him for several years and love him.He is always pleasent ,very professional and honest and upfront about all what needs to be done and the office staff works with u regarding payment.
Dallas, TX |
I . My son has been going to Dr Michael Wharton-Palmer for several years and has never been afraid to go HIs way of treating the kids and fixing problems are great!!! Would highly recommend him. Great dentist and great nurses. The ladies in the office are very nice and helpful. All around great place.
Texarkana, TX |
One word - amazing! Dr. Palmer's chair side manor with children defines excellence - in a sometimes stressful environment for both parents and children he puts everyone at ease and educates patients on all aspects of dental work!
in Texarkana, TX |
He is great with both of my children. We've been very happy with everything he's done.
Texarkana, AR |
All three of my children use Dr. Michael. It is such a welcoming invornoment! The staff when you first get there is always smiling and ready to help. I enjoy the waiting room, it is kid friendly!!! Dr. Michael himself is an amazing dentist. He is always smiling and welcomes my children by name. He takes time to ask them how they are doing and pays attention to them as they share. I have a son with a sensory processing disorder. Dr. Michael and his staff are so wonderful with him. They help in an
in Prescott, AR |
My children adore him! Wonderful staff
Texarkana, TX |
Dr. Wharton-Palmer always takes time to discuss his findings with me after he has see my children. He is very patient and takes time to answer any questions the kids and I have.
in Horatio AR |
Dr. Michael is the only dentist for the Izzo boys! They've been seeing Dr. Michael since they were almost two...Jordan is now 21; Zach is 17! He also did an excellent job w/Zach's orthdontics!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Wharton-Palmer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wharton-Palmer?

Compare Dr. Wharton-Palmer

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Wharton-Palmer's Care Philosophy

A Healthy Body begins with a Healthy Smile

Dr. Wharton-Palmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Dr. Wharton-Palmer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wharton-Palmer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Tennessee

Graduated in 1992

Pediatric Specialty At University Of Tennessee

Completed in 1994

Dr. Wharton-Palmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wharton-Palmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry