Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Michael Wharton-Palmer, DDS
Dr. Michael Wharton-Palmer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Texarkana, AR. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

THOMAS L THOMPSON

Learn about Dr. Wharton-Palmer

A Healthy Body begins with a Healthy Smile

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Pediatric Specialty At University Of Tennessee
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Wharton-Palmer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wharton-Palmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wharton-Palmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wharton-Palmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wharton-Palmer to family and friends
Dr. Wharton-Palmer's Performance
in Texarkana, AR |
Dr Michael is wonderful with the kids, including my special needs son. We had an abscessed tooth repaired in less than 20 minutes and without any tears. I highly recommend his services!!!!
Taylor, AR |
Dr. Wharton -Palmer and his whole staff are amazing . They are all very patient . I know if I was in their position and my child came in acting like he does I would walk out !!! They are so good with both of my boys and great about explaining what is going on and what needs to be done . They actually care about their patients and not just about the money . It is hard to find that these days .
The staff are always friendly and very thorough. Dr. Michael is fun and overall a good dentist.
De Queen, AR |
My children love to go visit dr Wharton-Palmer. He and his staff are energetic and friendly. He is amazing with kids.
De Queen, AR |
Dr. Wharton-Palmer is THE BEST... hands down.
Texarkana |
He is awesome with children. If he treated adults i would go to him. His place is clean. He is always in a good mood and always has something good to say. He tells you like it is too.
in Texarkana, AR |
Everyone is amazing!! From the front desk to the ladies in the back. Dr.Wharton-Palmer is wonderful with my girls!!
in Texarkana, TX |
Dr. "Mike" is an amazing dentist and has the best bedside manner. His staff are so friendly and courteous, they treat you just like family. This is our second time around with now our last child as a patient. Our oldest child didn't want to change dentist when she turned 19 and saw him on several return trips home from college. What a great testament to the quality of care. Thanks for everything you do. The Thurston's
in Valliant, OK |
Wonderful caring dentist. Highly recommend
Texarkana, TX |
Dr. Michael is the absolute best! He's been our pediatric dentist since my oldest was 18 months old. He's almost 15 now and still enjoys his visits with Dr. Michael. His staff has always been kind and helpful and I don't think I've ever seen Dr. Michael without a smile on his face and a cheerful, happy disposition. He makes my kids feel at ease and they leave smiling as well!
Cordova, TN |
Just love this place been coming her since I was 3 now I am 20 the staff is outstanding and friendly. Love Dr Wharton -Palmer
in Nash, TX |
He's an amazing Pediatric Dentist. I would see if I could. Lovely staff and such an awesome environment. The biggest plus...you are in and out in a jiffy!!! My son has been going to Dr. Wharton since 2yrs old; he's 7 now. So over 5yrs I can't think of one negative thing to say because he's that AWESOME!!!
in Texarkana, AR |
I have taken my daughter to Dr. Wharton-Palmer for years and I have always been pleased with the dental care he and his staff have given her. Everyone within the office is professional and genuinely cares about the patient. If anyone is looking for a pediatric dentist I would highly recommend Dr. Wharton-Palmer.
in Atlanta, TX |
Amazing dentist with a great personality, amazing staff, always there to answer questions and always puts his patients first. I would recommend Dr. Wharton Palmer to anyone and everyone, he has been an angel to our family! Not only does he see my daughter, but he also sees my grandchildren.
Benton, AR |
Have been bringing my daughter since 2007. Appointments are prompt; very little waiting. Friendly and stress free.
Pell City, AL |
My son LOVES Dr. Wharton-Palmer and refuses to go anywhere else. It's an hour and 15 minute drive for us to go but worth it.
Texarkana, TX |
Excellent pediatric dentist! My children have never complained about going to the dentist!
in Buckner, AR |
The entire staff made my little ones feel at ease for their first ever dental visits.
in Texarkana AR |
Michael Wharton-Palmer is an awesome dentist my daughter absolutely loves going there, the whole staff at his office is very caring and nice every visit that we've been to. I recommend everyone I know that's looking for a pediatric dentist.
in Texarkana AR |
They are always so nice and sweet. Love the employees and the dentist Dr. Palmer is Awesome.
in Dekalb, TX |
Wonderful doctor with great and friendly staff! Couldn't ask for better treatment for my son!!!
Dallas, TX |
My kids have been taken care by him for several years and love him.He is always pleasent ,very professional and honest and upfront about all what needs to be done and the office staff works with u regarding payment.
Dallas, TX |
I . My son has been going to Dr Michael Wharton-Palmer for several years and has never been afraid to go HIs way of treating the kids and fixing problems are great!!! Would highly recommend him. Great dentist and great nurses. The ladies in the office are very nice and helpful. All around great place.
Texarkana, TX |
One word - amazing! Dr. Palmer's chair side manor with children defines excellence - in a sometimes stressful environment for both parents and children he puts everyone at ease and educates patients on all aspects of dental work!
in Texarkana, TX |
He is great with both of my children. We've been very happy with everything he's done.
Texarkana, AR |
All three of my children use Dr. Michael. It is such a welcoming invornoment! The staff when you first get there is always smiling and ready to help. I enjoy the waiting room, it is kid friendly!!! Dr. Michael himself is an amazing dentist. He is always smiling and welcomes my children by name. He takes time to ask them how they are doing and pays attention to them as they share. I have a son with a sensory processing disorder. Dr. Michael and his staff are so wonderful with him. They help in an
in Prescott, AR |
My children adore him! Wonderful staff
Texarkana, TX |
Dr. Wharton-Palmer always takes time to discuss his findings with me after he has see my children. He is very patient and takes time to answer any questions the kids and I have.
in Horatio AR |
Dr. Michael is the only dentist for the Izzo boys! They've been seeing Dr. Michael since they were almost two...Jordan is now 21; Zach is 17! He also did an excellent job w/Zach's orthdontics!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Wharton-Palmer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wharton-Palmer?

Visit Dr. Wharton-Palmer

• United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Prosthodontics