Dr. Michael Wei, DDS

Cosmetic DentistryMaleAge 49

Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Michael Wei, DDS is a Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioner in New York, NY. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Michael Wei, DDS

Michael J. Wei, DDS, PC

425 Madison Ave Fl 20 New York, NY 10017

Dr. Wei's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wei

Dr. Wei

Dr. Wei exceeded all of my expectations. I had to have serious dental work done, and decided that I would have cosmetic work at the same time. Dr. Wei completely fixed my smile so that my teeth look brand new! He explained every step of the process and made all of my appointments convenient and as painless as possible. His entire staff was kind and extremely supportive. I did a great deal of research when choosing the doctor to do this extensive work, and Dr. Wei's excellent credentials and reviews did not disappoint. I would recommend his office to anyone, and have already lined up my own daughter to see him. I live in Pennsylvania, and the trips into NY to complete this work were entirely worth it!
Jennifer A. – May 03, 2022
Excellent experience every time
I had my veneers done w Dr. Wei 9 years ago, he’s got the best bed side manners, very knowledgeable, very patient in explaining every step of the procedure, made me feel comfortable, mostly importantly he gave me a confident smile, and it still looks great after all these years. Thank you Dr. Wei.
Jessie – Apr 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
Best decision ever to invest in my smile and couldn’t be happier to choose Dr Wei! He’s truly a professional and you can tell he really cares about his patients. Highly recommend if you’re looking for an AMAZING and trustworthy doctor. Thank you so much Dr Wei!!
Viola – Apr 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
Can I just start by saying that YOU WILL DEFINITELY NOT REGRET having ANY dental work done by Dr Wei! I came to Dr. Wei to enhance the aesthetics of my smile after seeing all the wonderful reviews about him. He made me feel soooo comfortable during our first visit. He was extremely patient, kind, genuine and very passionate about the work he does. I have a very hectic schedule and he was very accommodating and even adjusted his own schedule to make sure I was able to follow up with him in a timely fashion. He spent so much time on EVERY SINGLE small detail of my smile (things not even I had thought about) — and honestly, words can’t describe the end results — exceptional is an understatement. He placed 10 veneers that are very natural looking and super comfortable. His passion, patience and expertise will leave you with nothing but stunning results. I refuse to let any of my family or friends see any other dentist!
Cynthia B. – Mar 23, 2022
Highly Recommend Dr. Wei for cosmetic dentistry
I couldn't be happier with the all dental work that I've received from Dr. Michael Wei and his team since becoming one of his patients in 2017 -- especially the cosmetic dental work (veneers) that was recently completed. My case was both extensive due to the number of veneers (all of my teeth save one) and complicated due to other dental work that was also required (crowns and implants). However, Dr. Wei not only did a phenomenal job aesthetically but he and his team also did an excellent job of keeping me relaxed and comfortable across several multi-hour procedures for temporary and permanent veneers for my top and bottom arches. Dr. Wei and his team always make me feel like their most important client. From my first visit to Dr. Wei, it was very clear that he cares a great deal about giving each of his clients the very best smile they can have. I love my new smile and I highly recommend Dr. Michael Wei to anyone, especially anyone considering cosmetic dental work.
Ubong E. – Mar 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
Dr. Wei has done an incredible job with my dental work. I am so pleased with the care I receive whenever I go to his office. The staff is very courteous and professional. Dr. Wei is very kind and passionate about his work. He always makes me feel comfortable whenever I go to his office and I know I will see amazing results based on the care he provides. I would recommend anyone to go to Dr. Wei because he does amazing work.
Feb 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
I have always been insecure about my smile and especially teeth. I never smiled in photos and when I did I would pick apart everything in the photo. looking back at all my photos I would remeber how insecure I was with my teeth. However, since I met Dr Wei I swear to all the higher powers above he has seriously changed my life. He had put in 13 veneers in and I never expected how amazing they actually look. I was definitely nervous along the way but I am pretty sure that is with any procedure. I had went to a lot of drs before dr wei about getting veneers but they did not ignite that feeling of trust, safety and zero judgement within me that he has. Dr Wei was super comforting and always reassuring me throughout the process! Look, i’m young, I just graduated high school last year. But having a smile and teeth that you are confident about is so important and has always been a dream of mine. I am definitely a happier person and my confidence levels have sky rocketed. when I take photos o
Laura Taylor – Nov 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
As usual Dr. Wei never ceases to amaze me! Dr Wei has done my veneers over 8 years ago and when I tell you they look brand new , I am not lying! I get compliments on my beautiful smile makeover all the time!!! Dr Wei has given me my confidence back and I am forever grateful today as I was 8 years ago! Thank you again Dr Wei! If you are hesitant about a smile makeover please take it from me and go see him, you will not be disappointed. I went in for my usual veneer check up and , he was so sweet to cut his lunch short to accommodate my schedule as a working mom. What I love about him is that he treats you like a human being when discussing options with you and what's best! He doesn't try to talk you into things you don't need, he has wonderful bedside manner,& he takes pride in his work which is immaculate. I have been going to him for 8 years and since day one when he met me & did my veneers he was always sweet, professional, and a wonderful Dentist. Dr. Wei will not disappoint
Paula Mazza – Nov 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
As usual Dr. Wei never ceases to amaze me! I went in for my usual veneer check up and cleaning, he was so sweet to cut his lunch short to work on a cavity same day he found it to make my life easier being a wOrking mom who never gets time for me. What I love about him is that he treats you like a human being when discussing options with you and what’s best! He doesn’t try to talk you into things you don’t need, he has wonderful bedside manner,& he takes pride in his work which is immaculate. I have been going to him for 8 years and since day one when he met me & did my veneers he was always sweet, professional, and a wonderful Dentist. Dr. Wei will not disappoint you ever! He loves what he does which is why his work is beyond beautiful. I come to him no matter how far away I am. I cant thank him enough for his beautiful work and always able to fit me in. His staff is wonderful as well, Nelly made me feel relaxed and comfortable she is a joy to be around as is Talia at the front desk.
Paula M – Nov 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
I fractured one of my 2 front veneers. Dr. Wei fixed my veneer by bonding it. We discuss the options of redoing 2 or 10 front veneers. I thought my smile was pretty good, but he said it can be better and whiter if we did 10! That sold me to get the 10 since if I did 2, it will last another 10-15 years before will need to redo the veneers. So might as well enjoy a new smile now while I am youngish. I told my dentist friend and she thought I was crazy and told me I would get chiclets for teeth. I told Dr. Wei this and he went above and beyond for me by making me a mock up. I loved it, so felt comfortable to proceed. He also would call me after the visits to make sure I was ok and if I had any questions. So I got all 10 done…looks so great. Thought my original smile was good already, but my smile is great now! Love, love, love. No chiclets here! Very natural and I am so happy with it. I am no longer going to see my old dentist…Dr. Wei is my new dentist.
CardioQT – Oct 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
Teeth are one of the first things people notice about a person. With that in mind, I am happy to have Dr. Michael Wei and his aesthetic skill as my dentist. I had bridge work done, and Dr. Wei matched the bridge's color perfectly to my adjacent teeth. He successfully restored my teeth to their original beauty. I would highly recommend Dr. Wei to anyone whose smile needs any type of cosmetic enhancement. The office staff is professional and very accommodating.
CM Tan – Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
Great Dentist always helpful and works with you.
Richard Molfese – Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
After my longtime dentist retired, I had several bad experiences with less skillful dentists. I feel extraordinarily lucky to have found Dr. Wei; he is clearly highly skilled and efficient technically, but also displays terrific listening skills, empathy and kindness, all of which are extremely important to me personally. Going from a feeling of trepidation and unease in contemplating dental visits, I approach my visits with Dr. Wei with high confidence and ease, and a sense of gratitude in having found him. Highest recommendation!
Doug Ramsdell – Sep 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
Dr. Wei is a superior dentist. He is extremely skilled and professional. His personality lends itself to a sense of trust in the patient. He asks if you have questions or concerns and he genuinely wants to know what you are feeling and how you are feeling. Dr. Wei is observant of the patient and speaks to your specific needs. I have had extensive work done with Dr. Wei. He has been honest and open in our conversations. His recommendations and advice have been solid. I have a healthy, beautiful smile that would not have been possible without him. I would also like to commend Dr. Wei and his staff, including Nelly...for working with patients during this COVID pandemic. I know the care taken to keep the office, equipment, and patients safe. I see how hard he works. It is rare to observe this level of perseverance. He is deserving of great success and my hope is that he continues to flourish. It has been my pleasure to post this recommendation for Dr. Wei and staff.
Jennifer Ritz – Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
I have done intensive research for a cosmetic dentist. I had root canals on my front teeth years ago and for years I was scared of exploring the options of porcelain crowns and veneers, until I found Dr. Wei. I live in Miami but, travelled to NY for Dr. Wei. I found Dr. Wei through searching and also came recommended to me by a family member. He takes extreme pride in his work and took on my difficult case with so much confidence and skills! My case was difficult in the sense I needed porcelain crowns and veneers. This week I finally got my crowns and veneers and I am completely amazed. He pays attention to detail and his staff is wonderful. The office is clean and everyone is friendly. I will be travelling back and forth to Dr. Wei for normal dental care. Thank you so much Dr. Wei for creating this beautiful smile for me!
Tina Nostro – Jun 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Wei for 16 years and I couldn’t recommend him more. Dr. Wei performs cleanings himself - not a hygienist. My teeth happen to pick up a ton of coffee and tea stains, but literally like the Mr. Clean magic eraser, Dr. Wei removes them all every time with no pain. He is accommodating and goes at your pace. He uses the latest technology, listens to your concerns, makes recommendations, answers any questions and makes you feel comfortable. I feel extremely confident in Dr. Wei.
Steven – May 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
Dr. Wei is the BEST! His work changed my life! Now I have the perfect smile! Dr. Wei is a true artist! He's very experienced with his work and he made several recommendations that are suitable to my preferences and my needs. He listened to my concerns and tailored a plan that met my budget and goal. He even fixed my cavities FOR FREE. Dr. Wei is also very patient and professional, I went back and forth to pick my teeth color many times and he has always been there to answer my questions and concerns and he’s reachable almost instantly via text/cell. You cannot get this level of service from the doctors out there. Dr. Wei's office also accommodated me with my many rescheduled appointments due to my work constraints. They are very understanding and although Dr. Wei’s calendar is always packed, he made accommodations for me. Sometimes, he would skip lunch just so he can fit me in and still have ample time for another patient. The appointments were never rushed, I always felt l
May 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
My name is Bruce Pittman. I had a terrible smile all my life. I started to Google dental surgery & read about porcelain veneers. I started to look for a good dentist in New York City which is when I came across Dr Michael J. Wei information online & his office in Manhattan back in 2013. After we met & spoke about the best solutions for my smile we made the decision to get 6 veneers. Til this day it's still the best investment in my appearance I've ever made. I haven't stopped smiling since. Michael J. Wei's skill, professionalism & education is 5 out of 5 stars. You won't be disappointed trusting him to improve your smile.
May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
I had spaces in my upper teeth, and then overcrowding in the bottom teeth. My byte was not aligned, I had teeth that were in and out, discolored teeth and to top it off I had missing teeth. Then somehow, I ended up cracking my canine tooth, and needing and extraction and bone graft. Dr. Wei saw me crying in his office about all the issues I had, and he calmed me and told me not to worry. I am so happy, and friends and family have seen my pictures and love my smile. The comments I get are WOW your dentist did an amazing job, I cannot believe he was able to fix all your problems, and the best is they are so natural. Not only did Dr. Wei use his magic, but he also takes extreme pride in his work. He does not shave your teeth down to stubs, he does minimal prep veneers and crowns, and bridges. He cares about you, your teeth, and your future dental health. His dedication to details and to his patients are why I think everyone looking for a cosmetic dentist should visit him. Trust me
Anna – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?
I was very nervous about my cosmetic bonding procedure. Dr. Wei was super patient and went at my pace. I am glad I didn't reschedule. He did a phenomenal job on my teeth. Highly recommend his services!
Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wei, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wei?