Dr. Michael Weber, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Michael Weber, DDS

Dentistry | Male

4301 SW Huntoon St Ste 6 Topeka, KS 66604 Get Directions

Dr. Michael Weber, DDS is a dentist who practices in Topeka, KS. He is 65 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weber to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Weber's Performance
in topeka, ks |
We're sorry the patient had this experience with us at our family dental office. At our practice we strive to deliver a very high standard of care with every person we meet! However, we must remember there is no 100% guarantee of success with any form of surgery. What is important is that we hope this patient is feeling better. We also hope they find a practice that they enjoy and go to regularly in order to stay healthy and avoid other future dental health care concerns.
Lawrence, KS |
Dr. Weber has always been very professional and from my understanding has one of the top reputations in Topeka. This is one of the reason my family chose Dr. Weber. He has always been very generous with his time and welcomed all the questions we had. Very knowledgable and great pricing. In a day and age where it seems like most Dentist want to perform the most expensive procedures, Dr. Weber does everything he can to keep our cost down to a minimum. Highly recommend.
in Topeka, KS |
Dr Weber is the best dentist! He took extra time to explain and answer all my questions. He was so gentle and caring! I was anxious and in pain when I called the office and his staff got me in that day and even stayed late to take care of me!
Topeka, KS |
He was not very friendly. He rushed through every single one of my appointments and did not want to answer questions. It was always very busy and he seemed to be in a rush to get to the next person. His son did an unsuccessful root canal on me and he did two fillings one of which is very sensitive. I wish I would have gone somewhere else and gotten a second opinion. Some of the staff are nice others just look at you rudely. I did stop in and they did see me that same day once. Dont recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Weber, DDS?
Are you Dr. Weber?

Compare Dr. Weber

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Weber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Dr. Weber does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Weber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Weber does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.