Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Wahl

West One Family Dental PC

1104 W Colorado Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80904

Dr. Michael Wahl, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Wahl accepts

Dr. Wahl accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Dental PPO
United Concordia
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Wahl treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wahl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wahl

4.0

Dr. Wahl?
Dr. Wahl's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Wahl, DDS
Dr Wahl has seen me a few times when I needed immediate care. He always found time to fit me in the schedule as soon as possible. Both he and his staff are very kind and professional. I was always well cared for. I highly recommend him if you need dental work done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wahl, DDS?
I have been frightened my whole life of the dentist,Had 3 teeth pulled in no time 5 stars Mark
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wahl, DDS?
If Dr. Wahl is the best dentist in the world I wouldn’t know. His front office staff is rude, snarky, just plain nasty. I made my husband an appointment but forgot to write on the calendar so he did not show up. I called that evening and then again the next morning and offered to pay for the missed appointment. I was clear that my husband has dental phobia and was looking for a kind Doctor . I made an appointment for him and he went only to find the front office Staff hostile and resentful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wahl, DDS?
Dr. Wahl has been my Dentist for about 23 years now and he is wonderful! He always figures out what's going on with my teeth and makes the pain go away. He's my smile savior and I truly appreciate him. His office staff Lynn and Leanne are wonderful and always find a way to squeeze me in for a visit if I'm in pain. You can't go wrong with choosing this Dental Office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wahl, DDS?
I am a very uptight and nervous,WITH ANXIETY person by nature. I hate it but Dr Wahl has ALWAYS MADE ME FEEL SAFE. I NEED THAT OTHER WISE MY EXPERIENCE. WILL BE TORTURE. HE DOESN'T ASSUME IM LOOK FOR MED RATHER KNOES I WANT TO RELAX IT COULD. BE BECAUSE HE IS NOT JUDGEMEN THANK YOU THST YOU DR WAHL. YOU ARE THE FIRST DENTIST I HAVE STAYED WTH OU UNDERSTAND MEYOU ASSISTANT IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.ANDIF YOU EVER WANT O HANG OUT COUNT ME IN I MEAN THAT SO CAll me!!! Truly genuine people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wahl, DDS?
Dr. Wahl is very caring to his patients and is very reasonably priced and his dental work is excellent. Dr. Wahl has been my dentist for many years and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wahl, DDS?
I wold not recommend Dr. Wahl for Invisalign. I paid +$5000 and my teeth are just as crooked as they were when we started. They offered no after care. I highly recommend going to a trained Orthodontist instead.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wahl, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wahl?