Dr. Michael Urban, DDS

Dr. Michael Urban, DDS

Dentistry | Male

It's important as a dentist that I spend quality time listening to you as a patient. By focusing on your individual needs, I can more effectively address your concerns during treatment and provide the proper leading-edge care so that you can get the smile of your dreams.

Higher Education for a higher level of care The best part of what I do is seeing the look of pleasure on a patient's face after I've renewed their smile. My goal is to help people look their best and feel their best through advanced dental care. That's what makes all the hard work and time in school worthwhile.

• DDS: Georgetown University School of Dentistry, Washington DC, 1990
  • BA: Biology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 1986
  • Licensure: Maryland

Sharing experiences to provide advanced care Interaction with my peers is extremely important. The first benefit that comes to mind is the exchange of ideas and the free flow of information that has had a direct influence on my practice over the years. The second benefit is the knowledge that something I may have recommended to a colleague has made a difference for a patient I'll never meet. That gives me great satisfaction.

Dedicated to giving you the best care Over the years, I've come to understand what people in this area have come to expect from their dentist. My patients have high expectations and in order to meet and exceed those expections, I have maintained an exacting continuing-education program. In this way, my dentistry always continues to improve.

• Advanced Training: The Pankey Institute
  • Continuing Education Includes: Esthetcs, TMJ Therapy, Occlusion & Implants, Radiographic Techniques & Interpretation, Provisionalization, Mastering the New Technology in Endodontics, Teeth Whitening Techniques, Advances in Dental Materials, Anterior & Posterior Composite, Direct & Indirect Restorations, Porcelain Veneers, Crown & Bridge Options, Advances in Cosmetic Dentistry, Soft-Tissue Management

Treating you with compassion In a world of impersonal HMOs and dental clinics, it's nice to know that when you visit, you'll experience a level of patient care that's unique to my practice. I use advanced techniques so that your visits will be more comfortable. When you come to Lifetime Smile™, be assured that we'll give you a reason to smile.

Expert care coupled with personalized service

Our practice started in 1990 with the vision to treat each patient with state of the art dental care and knowledge in an individual and unrushed manner. Our goal is that each patient feel that they are a part of our dental family.

We strive to help our patients keep their smile for life and improve not only their oral health but their overall health as well. Listening to our patients, educating them on their oral health, and meeting their expectations are our primary concerns.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Urban's Experience

Visiting Dr. Urban

Dr. Urban accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Urban's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Urban to family and friends
Dr. Urban's Performance
Gaithersburg, md |
I have been going to Dr. Urban for over 12 years, and I found him to be a professional and a very caring doctor. He has installed a couple of new crowns and replaced several older crowns. I have had no issues with the crowns he has installed. In fact, I love his crown placement process; when he first places a crown he will use a temporary cement and if after 6-8 weeks there are no issues with the crown placement or underlying supporting tooth he will then permanently cement the crown in place
Rockville, MD |
First overall this picture he has at his profile is 30 years old Second this dentist is insane, as a cosmetics work he will fight with u over what u choose and even that he will give u what he wants and what u choose and like He doesn't use high quality materials for cosmetics work , Insted uses some cheap ones makes your crown look 10 different colors . He made me long ugly crowns ,with 10 different shades in it . I wish I didn't go to him ! Hate his work .
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I had been avoiding the dentist following some bad experiences in the past. This office and staff has turned that around. I LOVE the staff here. They are attentive and explain everything as they go. They are patient and caring.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
Great doctor. Very understanding and patient.
in Largo, MD |
My experience here was great.. I'm very fearful of dental offices, but the doctor and staff really made me feel at ease. Carolyn really helped me understand my insurance and has been pleasant every single time I've come back. When I have to see Dr. Urban, I no longer feel anxious.. I love my visits. It's like I've been coming here for years. They treat you like you are their only patient.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Urban, DDS?
Are you Dr. Urban?

Compare Dr. Urban

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

• BA: Biology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 1986
  • Licensure: Maryland

Dr. Urban says...

• Advanced Training: The Pankey Institute

Dr. Urban's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1986

• Other Education
    Pankey institute

Completed in 2000

Dr. Urban does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Urban and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings