Dr. Michael J. Urban, DDS

Dr. Michael J. Urban, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 52 years old

Learn about this dentist

It's important as a dentist that I spend quality time listening to you as a patient. By focusing on your individual needs, I can more effectively address your concerns during treatment and provide the proper leading-edge care so that you can get the smile of your dreams. Higher Education for a higher level of care The best part of what I do is seeing the look of pleasure on a patient's face after I've renewed their smile. My goal is to help people look their best and feel their best through advanced dental care. That's what makes all the hard work and time in school worthwhile. DDS: Georgetown University School of Dentistry, Washington DC, 1990 BA: Biology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 1986 Licensure: Maryland Sharing experiences to provide advanced care Interaction with my peers is extremely important. The first benefit that comes to mind is the exchange of ideas and the free flow of information that has had a direct influence on my practice over the years. The second benefit is the knowledge that something I may have recommended to a colleague has made a difference for a patient I'll never meet. That gives me great satisfaction. Dedicated to giving you the best care Over the years, I've come to understand what people in this area have come to expect from their dentist. My patients have high expectations and in order to meet and exceed those expections, I have maintained an exacting continuing-education program. In this way, my dentistry always continues to improve. Advanced Training: The Pankey Institute Continuing Education Includes: Esthetcs, TMJ Therapy, Occlusion & Implants, Radiographic Techniques & Interpretation, Provisionalization, Mastering the New Technology in Endodontics, Teeth Whitening Techniques, Advances in Dental Materials, Anterior & Posterior Composite, Direct & Indirect Restorations, Porcelain Veneers, Crown & Bridge Options, Advances in Cosmetic Dentistry, Soft-Tissue Management Treating you with compassion In a world of impersonal HMOs and dental clinics, it's nice to know that when you visit, you'll experience a level of patient care that's unique to my practice. I use advanced techniques so that your visits will be more comfortable. When you come to Lifetime Smile™, be assured that we'll give you a reason to smile.Read more

Personal Bio

Expert care coupled with personalized service Our practice started in 1990 with the vision to treat each patient with...Read more

Dr. Urban's Experience

Experience with Dr. Urban
Dr. Urban's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (140)
in Germantown, MD |
Had very bad experience with Dr Urban. He would and did much work that he may have known could be unnecessary. He recommended a crown on a tooth, which he later admitted was beyond saving. The tooth was since extracted for implant. Dr Urban replaced a 24-year old crown on another tooth that within a year had to be extracted due to bone infection. The Dr seemed in a hurry with me often, inattentive. He once said my insurance did not pay him enough to explain and address my concerns and questions.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I had been avoiding the dentist following some bad experiences in the past. This office and staff has turned that around. I LOVE the staff here. They are attentive and explain everything as they go. They are patient and caring.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
Great doctor. Very understanding and patient.
in Largo, MD |
My experience here was great.. I'm very fearful of dental offices, but the doctor and staff really made me feel at ease. Carolyn really helped me understand my insurance and has been pleasant every single time I've come back. When I have to see Dr. Urban, I no longer feel anxious.. I love my visits. It's like I've been coming here for years. They treat you like you are their only patient.
Have you seen Dr. Michael J. Urban, DDS?
Are you Dr. Urban?

Compare Dr. Urban

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Urban says...

Expert care coupled with personalized service

Our practice started in 1990 with the vision to treat each patient with state of the art dental care and knowledge in an individual and unrushed manner. Our goal is that each patient feel that they are a part of our dental family.

We strive to help our patients keep their smile for life and improve not only their oral health but their overall health as well. Listening to our patients, educating them on their oral health, and meeting their expectations are our primary concerns.

Dr. Urban's Care Philosophy

Higher Education for a higher level of care The best part of what I do is seeing the look of pleasure on a patient's face after I've renewed their smile. My goal is to help people look their best and feel their best through advanced dental care. That's what makes all the hard work and time in school worthwhile.

• DDS: Georgetown University School of Dentistry, Washington DC, 1990
  • BA: Biology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 1986
  • Licensure: Maryland

• Advanced Training: The Pankey Institute
  • Continuing Education Includes: Esthetcs, TMJ Therapy, Occlusion & Implants, Radiographic Techniques & Interpretation, Provisionalization, Mastering the New Technology in Endodontics, Teeth Whitening Techniques, Advances in Dental Materials, Anterior & Posterior Composite, Direct & Indirect Restorations, Porcelain Veneers, Crown & Bridge Options, Advances in Cosmetic Dentistry, Soft-Tissue Management

Dr. Urban says...

• Advanced Training: The Pankey Institute

Dr. Urban's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1986

• Other Education
    Pankey Institute

Completed in 2000

Dr. Urban does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Urban and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.