Dr. Michael Tosh, DDS

Dr. Michael Tosh, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Tosh, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lebanon, IN. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, sedation dentistry, and more.Read his story

905 N Lebanon St

Lebanon, IN 46052

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Tosh

Dr. Tosh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tosh "I grew up in Logansport and spent most of my childhood there. I relocated to Indianapolis after undergrad and received my dental degree from the Indiana University School of Dentistry. I began mycareer in Indianapolis before opening Tosh Family Dental in Lebanon in 2005. In 2013 the office became Tosh Dental Group reflecting a team approach to dental care. My wife Heather and I are very fortunate to have three wonderful children. Our sons, Gavin and Garrett, and our daughter, Elliotte, keep us very busy! Our free time is primarily centered around our children, but we still occasionally find time to enjoy dinner out with friends or catch a movie."

This content was provided by Dr. Tosh "I work to treat you like one of the family. My team and I offer patients the highest quality care in a friendly, comfortable environment. It is our goal to provide same day dental treatment whenever possible."

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Tosh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tosh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tosh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tosh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tosh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tosh to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Tosh's Performance

Had a bad experience with the assistant, later found out my friend went through the same thing and was pretty traumatized by it. I didn't use to have a problem with dentists before this happened. Also, the receptionist gave me false information about my billing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Tosh?