Dr. Michael Tabbah, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Michael Tabbah, DMD
As a dentist since 1994, I am passionate about my patients and the profession. I am always looking for new ways to improve patients' experience and treatment outcomes, that includes new technologies, approaches, and techniques.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Tabbah's Care Philosophy

I consider myself successful when my patient has a complete understanding of his/her current oral health, progression if ignored, and all possible options to maintain or treat any conditions. In other words, I help my patients form educated decisions about their treatment plans then I support their decisions. I use advanced methods of communicating relevant information and educating patients. Patients' input and opinions are key element in this process. The ultimate goal is to mutually develop a plan of care that is customized to achieve my patient's individual needs, and carry out that plan in a comfortable and convenient. The same principles apply to any scenario no matter of how simple or complex.

Dr. Tabbah's Experience

Visiting Dr. Tabbah

Dr. Tabbah accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Tabbah is now accepting new patients
Healthy Smiles Dental120 W Center St
West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Evening
(508) 894-8100Get Directions

Dr. Tabbah's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Dr. Tabbah Says:

Thank you for taking the time to share your good experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Please feel free to bring any concerns to my or my staffs attention so we can address them.

Are you Dr. Tabbah?

Compare Dr. Tabbah

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Tabbah's Care Philosophy

I consider myself successful when my patient has a complete understanding of his/her current oral health, progression if ignored, and all possible options to maintain or treat any conditions. In other words, I help my patients form educated decisions about their treatment plans then I support their decisions.

I use advanced methods of communicating relevant information and educating patients. Patients' input and opinions are key element in this process. The ultimate goal is to mutually develop a plan of care that is customized to achieve my patient's individual needs, and carry out that plan in a comfortable and convenient.

The same principles apply to any scenario no matter of how simple or complex.

Dr. Tabbah says...

Vast experience in diagnosing and performing Root Canal Treatment.

Successfully performed over 5000 root canal procedures

Dr. Tabbah says...

Dr. Tabbah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Tabbah has no awards or honors listed.

• Digital dentistry

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Dr. Tabbah does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tabbah and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Graduated in 2001

University of Tishreen

Graduated in 1994

• Other Education
    Tufts Dental School

• Arabic

Dr. Tabbah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tabbah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry