Dr. Michael Strapulos, DDS

Dr. Michael Strapulos, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Strapulos, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brownsburg, IN and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 1973 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

321 E Northfield Dr Ste 300

Brownsburg, IN 46112

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Strapulos

Dr. Strapulos' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Strapulos "Our goal is to provide the best dental care for you and your family in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. We treat our patients as if they are members of our dental family respecting your comfort, desires, and goals. Three staff members have been caring for Dr. Strapulos' patients since the office opened in 1985. With the latest technology and our expertise we provide you with the best possible treatment. We believe patient communication is the key to building a relationship. By listening to your needs we will work together to establish a plan. And with your guidance we will do what is needed to give you the perfect smile and healthy mouth you deserve. We truly care about your concerns about dental treatments and value your input in reaching the desired result. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and most insurance plans, which we will bill for you. Payment expected at time of service. Find details about us at http://www.dentalcareofbrownsburg.com/."

This content was provided by Dr. Strapulos "Why should I visit Michael Strapulos DDS?

You are our neighbor in Brownsburg.  We don't rush you through an appointment, we schedule time set aside just for you.  We'll take all the time you need to be comfortable and have all your questions answered."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Butler University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • Continuing Education
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Strapulos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Strapulos has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Strapulos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strapulos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Strapulos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strapulos to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Strapulos' Performance

I started seeing Dr Strapulos when I was 9 and I truly believe he is the reason I still have all my own teeth and I have never, ever had issues with my teeth. He is kind, caring and eased any and all of my fears of seeing the dentist. Congratulations on retirement- you truly deserve it! Hopefully...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0