Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Stosich

iDentity Orthodontics

1275 E Belvidere Rd Ste 100 Grayslake, IL 60030

Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Grayslake, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry in 2009 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Stosich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stosich

Dr. Stosich?
Dr. Stosich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD
Dr. Stosich and his staff are excellent. I am very pleased with the outcome on our son. Dr. Stosich’s great care and attention to detail has given our son a new found smile and confidence. I can’t say enough about Dr. Stosich and his staff’s professionalism and impeccable care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
I am a 50 year old man who had braces as a kid but did not wear a retainer long enough. As a result, my teeth moved into a very crooked pattern that I lived with for 30 years. Dr. Stosich has gotten my teeth straightened to perfection. Dr. Stosich is skilled, genuinely nice, and professional. The same goes for the whole wonderful staff. I highly recommend Dr. Stosich to other adults who are considering braces in mid life. I give him the highest possible recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Dr. Stosich is an amazing orthodontist that I had the pleasure of working with for about a year. He always explained to me exactly what he was doing and why. I had a positive experience with every person on his team, from those at the front desk to those assisting him. The efficiency of the way he runs his business truly is remarkable. He was always running on time and was more than happy to work appointments around my schedule. He gave me his email address to use if I ever had any questio
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
I would recommend iDentity orthodontics to anyone I know. I was an adult and at 27 decided to get my teeth straightened. I had a picked fence on my lower and without pulling any teeth, Dr. S got them straight in AMAZING 7 months!!! Efficient and quick ! So happy with my smile and worth all the money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Extremely well done treatment from beginning to end. After visiting more than a few orthodontists, Dr. Stosich mapped a plan for my case and was with us every step of the way. The staff is wonderful and was always willing to help. I really liked how everyone knew my name, and the doctor and staff were always so careful in my treatment. Highly Recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Love the care I received! I came to Dr Stosich over a year ago and just got my braces off!! Really clean modern office too. I’m so happy to finally have straight teeth! I only wish I came to Dr Stosich sooner. The clear braces are a must and hardly noticeable. He made me feel comfortable and confident. Thank you Dr S and team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
After several orthodontic consultations for my 6 year old daughter, I chose iDentity Orthodotics for her orthodontic care. Dr. Stosich took the time to explain the treatment plan and explain the process. The treatment results were great! The staff memebers are always courteous, friendly and eager to assist. The office is very clean. Not to mention the very tasty cookies and fun game room! Highly recommend the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Dr. Stosich was highly unprofessional. Didn’t care about patient concerns. He has many positive reviews written by his office staff. I have yet to see a patient (including my child) who has finished with straight teeth. He tries to distract his poor work by giving families cheap wine and chocolates. Two other local orthodontists were horrified that he thought my daughters braces were ready to be removed. When I explained our concerns and shared feedback, he said the other doctors are just greedy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Dr. Stosich is the most talented and kind doctor I have ever come across. Total professional in caring for my now 6 year old daughter, who was born with a cleft lip and palate. My family looked everywhere for the most qualified orthodontist, and that's where we met Dr. Stosich, almost 5 years ago. She is now on her way to a healthy bite and smile. We couldn't be more thankful for Dr. Stosich.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Outstanding work! Dr. Stosich and his team took care of all three of my kids. Their smiles look amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Not customer focused. Terrible work that is hurried through. Two other orthodontists confirmed his poor work. Had to have another orthodontist fix his botched work.
Simply wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
First rate orthodontist. The best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Such a wonderful place. We really enjoyed it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Fantastic doctor and staff! Love iDentity for our whole family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Amazing and skilled orthodontist. His credentials are what brought me in, and I am happy to say he delivered the results we were hoping for. Simply spectacular.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Amazing orthodontist! Treated my daughter to a beautiful smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Excellent, top of his field Doctor. Impressive credentials and equally personable. We really enjoyed our time with Dr. Stosich and iDentity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
I am very happy with the care I received from Dr. Stosich. My treatment was completed sooner than I expected! He spent a lot of time making sure I was comfortable and answered all of my concerns. I have already recommended several people to see him! Very happy! Beautiful office and very nice staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stosich, DMD?
Dr Stosich was genuine and very caring to me as a patient. I was very nervous about my smile, and he was very confident in his treatment plan. I felt very at ease! He took his time, answered all of my questions. My treatment has just started and I cannot wait to see my results! He is a wonderful orthodontist!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Stosich?

Dr. Stosich is passionate about providing the highest quality care for his patients to achieve beautiful smiles that compliment their face. He is committed to providing a 'patient first' approach to care.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Craniofacial Research Fellowship-Hospital Of University Of Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Residency-Temple University School Of Dentistry
2010
Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia
2009
Temple University School of Dentistry
2001
Biomedical Engineering- Columbia University New York
Master Of Science In Oral Biology-Temple University School Of Dentistry
Master Of Science, PHD Candidate In Biomedical Engineering-University Of Illinois At Chicago
2010
2009
2001

Memberships & Affiliations

• 3rd European Otolaryngology-ENT Surgery Conference, Symposium Presenter
  • 7th International Conference and Expo on Aesthetic Practices Paris, Symposium Presenter
  • American Association of Orthodontists Symposium, Symposium Presenter
  • American Association of Plastic Surgeons Symposium, Symposium Presenter
  • American Board of Orthodontics, Diplomate
  • American Dental Association Annual Symposium, Symposium Presenter
  • Annals of Clinical Letters, Member
  • Annals of Surgical Case Reports, Editorial Board Member

Dr. Stosich accepts

Dr. Stosich accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Guardian
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Stosich treats your condition or procedure

• Fixed Orthodontic Correction
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

iDentity Orthodontics

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stosich treats patients.