Dentistry  |
Dr. Michael Squire, DDS
Dr. Michael Squire, DDS is a dentist who practices in Floral Park, NY. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Squire is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center.

264 Jericho Tpke

Floral Park, NY 11001

Learn about Dr. Squire

Dr. Squire is committed to excellence. This attitude is central to his practice as he tries to ensure that all his patients have not only a rewarding experience but also the highest quality dentistry they deserve. Although he loves being a dentist, he does not enjoy being a dental patient, which helps him understand patients fears and concerns. With this in mind, he does his best to ensure that patients are as comfortable as possible when they come to his office.

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Vassar College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Squire has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Squire has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Squire does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Squire and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Squire's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Squire to family and friends
Dr. Squire's Performance
in Oceanside, NY |
Dr. Squire is a great dentist. I have had extensive dental work in the last few years and since I have been a patient of Dr. Squire's my teeth have shown an amazing improvement. His office and staff are always professional, friendly, and courteous. There is hardly ever a wait and if there is the wait is short. If I call with a tooth ache I am given an immediate appointment.
Floral Park, NY |
Going to Dr.Michael Squire had not only been a great smooth transition from broken teeth to a great smile but it has been a great learning experience about dentistry.Not only would he tell me what needs to be done but he would actually bring out model of teeth and give me a full explanation of what he has to do by showing me on the models and x-rays.Not only did I great great dentistry ,I also got a eduction in dentistry which made me feel totally confident about the work I needed to get done
in Port Washington, NY |
We have been patients of Dr. Squire's for over ten years, and we have complete confidence in him. My husband, who has Parkinson's, is treated with courteousness, patience and compassion. We even have other family members, along with our four year grandson, using him as their dentist. Great dentist with a great wife who works with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Garden City |
Amazing Dentist. He care about doing the best possible dental work and not how fast he can finish. A perfectionist who will do work until you are 100% satisfied. I wish all doctors had his dedication, patience and honesty.
in Garden City NY |
I have had several dentists in my lifetime. After several dentists and 15+ plus years I am back with the Master. I moved away and Squires was too far. I have learned that taking the easy way out when it comes to your teeth is a bad idea. Several thousand dollars and not great results has taught me that. All dentists when you don't have insurance are expensive. When your going to spend the money you want the work done correctly and perfect the first time then Dr. Squires is YOUR MAN.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Squire, DDS?
Are you Dr. Squire?