Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS

19 Reviews
Dr. Sparks

Albuquerque Periodontics & Implantology

4216 Louisiana Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87109

Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Baylor University and practices periodontics and dentistry.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Sparks accepts

Dr. Sparks accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

• Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Dr. Sparks' Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Sparks?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sparks

3.9

Dr. Sparks?
Dr. Sparks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS
Dr. Sparks and his staff do an excellent job! I had an implant and periodontal work done. Kalin had advised me to get a Sonic toothbrush and a Waterpick water floss machine and my deep pockets have gotten much better. I thank God for their excellent care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS?
The best run office in town, Dentist or Doctor, he is very kind and concerned along with his staff.. I don't price dentist like I would a Automobile or furniture.. But maybe I should .. Other than Excellent care from him and his staff.. He Is Not Inexpensive, or Even Moderately Inexpensive.. Have Never had anything but the best.. Guess it just goes to show.. You Get What You Pay For...Good Hard Working Crew...Just a little on The Pricey side...
Best in the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS?
Dr. Sparks took immediate interest and care after suffering tooth pain ignored by my primary dentist. He explained what was wrong and guided me through the procedure of an implant. His gentle, kind manner backed by his knowledge put me at ease and trust. I highly recommend this good doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS?
I recently had gum graft surgery, which I put off for many years. If I would have known, then, what I now know, today, I wouldn't have hesitated to have the surgery done years ago. Dr. Sparks is amazing! The results from the surgery are significant, better than I ever imagined. Dr. Sparks and his entire staff are focused on providing both; friendly and impeccable service. If I need treatment in the future I will return to Dr. Sparks office without doubt. Thank you Dr. Sparks & Team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS?
Sparks and his team are superb professionals. Great communicators, thorough, careful, and very cordial. Very impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS?
I met with Dr. Sparks for a pre-exam. I had a complaint about his office procedures, which I mentioned to his staff. I asked him to call me, but he refused. Rather, he had his office staff call me to tell me to find another periodontist. Can you imagine if I had called to complain about his procedure?
You were seen one time for an exam in my office...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS?
Very knowledgeable .. sending me back to my original dentist for cosmetic procedure. Honest on what needed to be done. I would highly recommend this dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS?
Dr. Sparks did good work. His staff is terrible. His billing person charged me almost $800 too much then fought with me to give me a refund. When I asked for bills with dental insurance billing codes on them so I could submit them to my health insurance, which covers dental surgery, his office refused, which stopped me from getting some of his overcharge reimbursed. They are all about the money, honey. They harassed me by phone for three days when they learned that I went to another dentist
We called you not because you went to another...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS?
Dr. Sparks was recommended by my dentist. Despite the fact I had very bad experience with previous dentist in NE Albuquerque, Dr. Sparks showed me trust and knowledge at the first appointment. I felt very comfortable to have him done a few surgeries (implants). I had no complications in post surgeries period. Doctor contacted me after surgeries and I felt he cares about patient. Usually easy to schedule an appointment, nice and clean office. I want to thank all staff for taking care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sparks, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sparks?

• Periodontics