Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS

Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS

Endodontics  ·

Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in New York, NY. He practices endodontics.

ONE 2 ONE Endodontics

Dr. Sosnay?
Dr. Sosnay's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
i came to this office to get a root canal, which was long overdue because honestly i was terrified, but dr. sosnay was amazing, he explained everything, and was super gentle. the whole process was not painful at all and i felt totally at ease which was fantastic! overall, dr sosnay and his staff are all so amazing. i definitely recommend them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
Dr. Sosnay- the absolute best!!! He was so gentle with me. I was terrified when I first walked in. It was my first root canal. Who wouldn't be terrified! He took his time. He made sure I was comfortable. He answered every single question I had. If you need to have a root canal done- Dr. Sosnay is the only guy I would refer you to. He made having a root canal a pleasant experience. Excellent music selection. Took the edge off. BONUS- The Reception Team - they couldn't be nicer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
came with the usual apprehension but Dr. Sosnay's attitude and knowledge quickly put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
Dr. Sosnay has totally removed the hysteria and pain I used to associate with the horror of needing a root canal. He explained what needed to be done so that I could understand. His manner and efficiency allowed the time to fly in the chair while listening to great music. As crazy as it sounds, it almost felt like a trip to a spa! Yes, Dr. Sosnay and his staff are that amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
Hands down the best Dental experience I've ever had. Very clean office and beautiful friendly staff. I was recommended and will recommend everyone here for everything Endo! Thank you for a pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
Dr. Sosnay is professional, an expert in what he does, detail oriented, and truly cares about the paiient and the quality of his work. I would highly recommend Dr. Sosnay for anyone who is looking for quality care and great service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
Thank you so much to Dr. Sosnay for quickly and accurately diagnosing my pain and handling the root canal the same day -- great experience overall, and I highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
Dr. Sosnay is an extraordinary professional and a truly amazingly empathetic person. The entire team is welcoming, warm and attentive. I had a previous history of trauma with dental issues. My first visit was emotionally hard, I was very distressed, but Dr. Sosnay and his team did not spare time or resources to make me feel absolutely comfortable and safe. Nothing short than a solid to service and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
excellent overall personel, staff and doctors. god fobid we should need it this is the place to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
the staff is terrific and caring. Dr. Sosnay has the magic touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
Great experience. Dentist and staff are proffessional, friendly and courteous. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
My experience was extremely positive. The office staff is caring and they make you very comfortable. This was my first visit and Dr. Sosnay explained what had to be done, and gave me options .He is both professional and very warm. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
I could not have been more pleased with Dr..Sosnay! I had a complicated root canal which had been a source of discomfort fora whilebefore we met.He treated me with kindness and his work was painless and the results could not have been more successful.I finally have comfort and the ability to chew on that side.I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an endodontist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
A really excellent doctor. Knows exactly what he is doing. Is focused on getting the best possible result for the patient. Also is good at making sure the patient is comfortable and pain free at all times
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
Dr Sosnay is outstanding. He possesses exemplary skill, takes pride in doing expert, pain-free work, and is personable and compassionate. His staff is equally competent and gracious. His office is easily accessible, very clean and attractive--like an oasis : )
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
Dr. Sosnay is amazing - I had a complicated procedure that he did with ease (as well as saved me from having to do additional work). He is a wonderful Endodontist - thorough and extremely capable. His bedside manner is second to none. His facility is immaculate and his office staff professional and courteous. I will recommend to all of my friends when they have a need...rest assured that you are in good hands with Dr Sosnay!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?
I had a remarkably positive experience. Dr. Sosnay is an excellent endodontist and a perfectionist in his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sosnay, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sosnay?