Dr. Michael Solomon, DDS

Dr. Michael Solomon, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Michael Solomon, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Killeen, TX. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Solomon Orthodontics

3006 S W S Young Dr

Killeen, TX 76542

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Solomon

Dr. Solomon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Solomon "I love being an orthodontist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at-home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve. My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. Now, by regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide them with more options and better results. I am also a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education. I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients' lives. I couldn't ask for a better job or for better people sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you."

This content was provided by Dr. Solomon "At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Education data for Dr. Solomon is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Solomon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Solomon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Solomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Solomon

Dr. Solomon?
Dr. Solomon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Solomon, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
We love Solomon Orthodontics! We recently moved to Oklahoma but drive once per month to Killeen so my son can continue his care with Dr. Solomon and his team! We would highly recommend checking out this office, you won't be disappointed!
Lawton, OK – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Solomon, DDS?
They are the best orthodontics ever!
Michaela beach in Temple, TX – May 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Solomon, DDS?
The staff is so friendly and welcoming! They do a wonderful job of explaining the process to you and making sure you're well prepared
Joy S in Killeen, TX – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Solomon, DDS?
Everyone there is very nice and it is an amazing enviorment to be in. Also equipt with sibiling distractions provides an easy enviorment for patient i wouldnt of wanted this expierience to go any other way.
Sherman, TX – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Solomon, DDS?
I love Solomon orthodontist!! My teeth are getting much straighter really quickly!!
Hannah in Temple, TX – May 18, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?