Dr. Michael Sohl, DDS

Dr. Michael Sohl

853 SE Monterey Commons Blvd

Stuart, FL 34996

Learn about Dr. Sohl

Dr. Sohl is on the cutting edge of implant and cosmetic dentistry. He is a Diamond Partner in Nobel Biocare s All-in-Four/Teeth-in-a-Day procedure, and achieved Master s Level with the Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetics. He is one of the leading implant doctors in the state of Florida, and his practice features top-of-the-line digital diagnostics and offers an all-inclusive dental treatment experience. Dr. Sohl has a passion and a zeal for crafting beautiful smiles. He studies developing technologies and treatments so that he can serve his patients with the best that dentistry has to offer. He is also a mentor for the CCADS program, and is credentialed by the Florida Board of Dentistry for IV conscious sedation.

• Sedation Dentistry

• Ohio State University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • General Residency At Miami Valley Hospital In Dayton
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Sohl has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sohl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sohl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sohl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sohl's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sohl to family and friends
Dr. Sohl's Performance
in Jensen Beach, FL |
I have already recommended Dr. Sohl to family and friends. Great great great dentist!!!
in Jensen Beach |
Extremely delighted with the results! Doctor Sohl and his attentive staff eliminated all anxiety I may have had by their one on one care from the moment I first arrived at their office through my entire procedure.
in Palm City, FL |
I so disliked my dentures & learning of implants was told not possible for me, on moving to Stuart i seen Dr Sohl's sign by my bank, on going in he did xray's & yes we can do this, i said but a bar i can take in & out to clean, he said yes. WOW..a real learning process of no pain, working with my work schedule, & allowing me to pay as we go i soon had a smile i was so proud . we even had a write up in local 1999 FLA HEALTH CARE NEWS. Let Dr Sohl know your needs, he CAN GIVE YOU SMILES AGAIN !
in Stuart, Fl. |
Delighted with the results.
in Palm City, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Sohl for over 10 years. He takes great pride in his work. His technicians are extremely professional and make you feel very relaxed. His office is stunning - they even have a grand piano which I sometimes play, since I am a pianist. I have very sensitive teeth. Dr. Sohl and his technicians go above and beyond to be sure the patient doesn't feel pain and is comfortable. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful dentist and staff. Jane Lamberson ( Palm City, Fl.)
in Stuart, FL |
We have been going to Dr Sohl for many years now. He and his hygienist (Sandy) keep our teeth in good shape. We had a bad experience with another dentist and never went back. I've had crowns replaced and my husband had implants. Dr Sohl is very thorough and we are definitely regulars!
in Stuart |
I had a pretty traumatic experience with a dentist as a child, so I was not very excited about going to the dentist for an implant. However, Dr Sohll and his staff made me feel so comfortable. He sat down with me and explained everything, didn't make me feel guilty about not seeing a dentist regularly, and basically made me understand why it was so important to get the work done that I needed. I no longer dread going to the dentist, and would and do recommend Dr Sohl anytime I get asked.
in Stuart, FL |
Dr. Sohl is a kind gentle man. I believe the work he did for me was very challenging and I could not be happier with the results. My visits always included him, unlike many dentists that start your work then pass you off to an associate. He sees the procedure through to the end. I never thought my smile could look this good. I wish I had done this years ago. I am a young 75 year old woman and I am so glad I saw Dr. Sohl's advertisement and called for a consultation.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Sohl, DDS?