Dr. Michael Simony, DDS

Cosmetic Surgery | Male

Dr. Michael Simony, DDS
Dr. Michael Simony, DDS is a dentist who practices in Clinton Twp, MI. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Simony is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Simony's Care Philosophy

My approach is simple. Dentistry should be easy and pain-free. That begins with my care for my patients. I treat each patient as though we're family. I bring talent, interest, knowledge and vision to each visit. I also know that each visit requires a great staff to accommodate and create and EXPERIENCE from the time that you walk in and are greeted by name and with a smile, simple/direct finances and comfortable, timely care.

Dr. Simony's Experience

Visiting Dr. Simony

Dr. Simony accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Simony is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Simony has admitting privileges.

Dr. Simony's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simony to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Simony's Performance
    in Clinton Twp, MI |
    Dr Simony is the best!
    in New Baltimore, MI |
    ***** I have been a patient of Dr. Simony's for over 20 years, he has taken care of my whole family from routine visits, to braces (for all 3 of my daughters) crowns, teeth whitening etc! He is the best of the best l, I have referred many friends and family to Dr. Simony and will continue too! I have to mention the staff as well, from appointments to squeezing us in when circumstances arise, they are kind and friendly! We love them all — Carrie B
    Excellent Dentist. My kids actually enjoy trips to the dentist as their whole practice are so welcoming, gentle and kind.
    in Macomb, MI |
    I felt very comfortable with this practice. The staff was nice and very helpful.
    in Sterling Heighrs, MI |
    Love Dr. Simony! He explains every detail of what he's doing and why. ?
    in Birmingham, MI |
    Dr. Simony is hands down the best Dentist I have ever had. I have never had so much confidence in my smiles. It is refreshing to know there are still professionals whom genuinely care about there patients left in this world. Thank you Doctor Simony "Your the greatest!"
    Dr. Simony makes it so I don't mind going to the dentist. A+!!
    Clinton Twp, MI |
    Dr. Simony is great. I feel like he truly cares about his patients, and this quality of his work is outstanding.
    in Detroit, MI |
    Dr.Simony is a great dentist. My family has been going to the office for 20 years. I have recommend the office to friends & family. Very honest, professional, gentle & caring.
    Sterling Heights, MI |
    First: The lady at check out is very rude it's usually the same lady. She seems to be miserable or very unhappy with her job. I heard her and the other lady at the front desk gossiping about a patient who called in and cancelled an appointment very unprofessional!! Second: Dr. Simony is very manipulative and basically a con artist who cons people out of there money and makes you think he cares and pretends to be compassionate about ones situation. Save your time and money.
    The front desk does not have a cold, sliding glass partition. It is open an open, attractive reception area. The interpretation of what is said, when eavesdropping, is subjective. It would be like going to anyone's place of work and hearing what the workers speak about. Everyone understands that. As far as Dr. Simony being a "con artist", so many other reviews on Google offer the exact opposite opinion. No name was given by this reviewer for a follow up.
    in Clinton Twp . |
    My family goes to Dr. Simony and has put their faith in the office . Not anymore. My wife has an idea a Christmas present for our Daughter . The quote for 8 teeth that bother her was given 3 times . My wife wll work overtime to pay for it. The Dr. office will make up a gift box to give to her. We were very happy! After checking the price 3 times Cheryl says thats my hand writing but we wont honor the price. She never calls back as promised after talking to the Dr. They chose to not honor it.
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Simony, DDS?

Dr. Simony's Care Philosophy

Dr. Simony says...

Highly advanced at Full Mouth Rehabilitation.  The office website smile gallery will show some of the examples of lives improved.  Because all of the specialties are performed within this office, a wide knowledge is present to make clear, immediate diagnosis.

Dr. Simony's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Graduated in 1992

Completed in 1992

Completed in 1992

University Of Detroit

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Simony does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simony and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery
    • Endodontics
    • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    • Orthodontics
    • Pediatric Dentistry
    • Prosthodontics

• Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
    • Endodontic Treatment