Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS

Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Staten Island, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Northwestern University Dental School in 1986 and practices dentistry.

4243 Richmond Ave

Staten Island, NY 10312

• AARP
  • MetLife
  • PPO Plus

Learn about Dr. Shakin

This content was provided by Dr. Shakin "We offer innovative, simplified solutions to complex dental problems, thanks to our streamlined, technologically advanced systems. We have over 25 years of experience providing gentle dentistry to our patients. Apprehensive patients from other dental offices find comfort in our treatment techniques. We welcome you to join our family of satisfied patients in our modern and beautiful dental offices."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Northwestern U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Northwestern University Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Shakin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shakin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shakin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shakin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shakin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shakin

Dr. Shakin?
Dr. Shakin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS
Dr Shakin is a great dentist - besides being patient and kind. Years ago my family was looking for a dentist and he was recommended to us. This was over 25 years ago & we never left. When our daughter was away at college she broke a tooth and came all the way home rather than trust someone else...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
Dr Shakin is the best dentist ever. He is always on time with your appointments and is the most Gentlest dentist I have ever experienced in my life. He is virtually pain free. When he gives a needle I have never ever felt anything. He should be called Dr Painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Shakin for at least twenty-four years. I'll be succinct. He and his staff are simply the best. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Shakin for 33 years. Dr. Shakin is an excellent caring, gentle dentist. The office staff is efficient and friendly. The wait time in the office is several minutes! The office is very clean and I would highly recommend Dr. Shakin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
Been using Dr. Shakin for over 30years ~ He’s the BEST !! To put it in perspective, my daughter & family moved to Texas & continued to use Dr. Shakin for all her family’s dental needs. The staff & Christine Cassano (dental hygienist) compliments Dr.Shakin in making your dental visit like visiting...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shakin?