Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS

Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Staten Island, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Northwestern University Dental School in 1986 and practices dentistry.

4243 Richmond Ave

Staten Island, NY 10312

• AARP
  • MetLife
  • PPO Plus

Learn about Dr. Shakin

This content was provided by Dr. Shakin "We offer innovative, simplified solutions to complex dental problems, thanks to our streamlined, technologically advanced systems. We have over 25 years of experience providing gentle dentistry to our patients. Apprehensive patients from other dental offices find comfort in our treatment techniques. We welcome you to join our family of satisfied patients in our modern and beautiful dental offices."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Northwestern U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Northwestern University Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Shakin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shakin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shakin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shakin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shakin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shakin to family and friends

Dr. Shakin's Performance

I've been a patient of Dr. Shakin for at least twenty-four years. I'll be succinct. He and his staff are simply the best. I highly recommend them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. Shakin for 33 years. Dr. Shakin is an excellent caring, gentle dentist. The office staff is efficient and friendly. The wait time in the office is several minutes! The office is very clean and I would highly recommend Dr. Shakin!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Been using Dr. Shakin for over 30years ~ He’s the BEST !! To put it in perspective, my daughter & family moved to Texas & continued to use Dr. Shakin for all her family’s dental needs. The staff & Christine Cassano (dental hygienist) compliments Dr.Shakin in making your dental visit like visiting...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Office is efficient with appointments and insurance. My former Dentist (Dr Degetano) retired and Dr shakin was recommended to me by a Dental surgeon. He is top notch and does not try to push anything.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. Shakin for over 20 years. He is an excellent dentist and a caring doctor. He takes a strong interest in his patients and spends the time to do the best job possible for them. I have recommended my entire family to him over the years and if the 12 of us everyone continues to...more
Are you Dr. Shakin?