Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS

Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Staten Island, NY and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Northwestern University Dental School in 1986 and practices dentistry.

4243 Richmond Ave

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

We offer innovative, simplified solutions to complex dental problems, thanks to our streamlined, technologically advanced systems. We have over 25 years of experience providing gentle dentistry to our patients. Apprehensive patients from other dental offices find comfort in our treatment techniques. We welcome you to join our family of satisfied patients in our modern and beautiful dental offices.

1986

Dr. Shakin?
Dr. Shakin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS
Recent
Courteous and friendly staff, Dr. Shakin is very professional and makes you feel at ease. Was taken on time, office is bright and clean, overall a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
Dr Shakin is a great dentist - besides being patient and kind. Years ago my family was looking for a dentist and he was recommended to us. This was over 25 years ago & we never left. When our daughter was away at college she broke a tooth and came all the way home rather than trust someone else with her teeth. We highly, highly recommend Dr Shakin and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
Dr Shakin is the best dentist ever. He is always on time with your appointments and is the most Gentlest dentist I have ever experienced in my life. He is virtually pain free. When he gives a needle I have never ever felt anything. He should be called Dr Painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Shakin for at least twenty-four years. I'll be succinct. He and his staff are simply the best. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Shakin for 33 years. Dr. Shakin is an excellent caring, gentle dentist. The office staff is efficient and friendly. The wait time in the office is several minutes! The office is very clean and I would highly recommend Dr. Shakin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
Been using Dr. Shakin for over 30years ~ He’s the BEST !! To put it in perspective, my daughter & family moved to Texas & continued to use Dr. Shakin for all her family’s dental needs. The staff & Christine Cassano (dental hygienist) compliments Dr.Shakin in making your dental visit like visiting family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
Office is efficient with appointments and insurance. My former Dentist (Dr Degetano) retired and Dr shakin was recommended to me by a Dental surgeon. He is top notch and does not try to push anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Shakin for over 20 years. He is an excellent dentist and a caring doctor. He takes a strong interest in his patients and spends the time to do the best job possible for them. I have recommended my entire family to him over the years and if the 12 of us everyone continues to use him and everyone is pleased. He is knowledgeable, is an excellent dentist and has a soft touch. His staff is also nice, courteous and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
I have been a patient over 20 years and have been amazed at his expertise and gentle touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?
Excellent Dentist and dental Hygienist. My family and I have been going to this office for 25 plus years and there is nothing but outstanding service and a genuine care for the patients. Dr Shaikin has hands of gold. its a very relaxed atmosphere and extreme cleanliness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Shakin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shakin?

Insurance accepted

AARP
Delta Dental
Dental
Delta Dental
MetLife
PPO Plus
PPO Plus PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shakin treats patients.