Dr. Michael Scott, DDS

Dr. Michael Scott, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Michael Scott, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Carthage, TX and has been practicing for 34 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Scott Orthodontics

105 Cottage Rd

Carthage, TX 75633

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Scott "I feel truly blessed to be an orthodontist and am grateful to be in a profession where I look forward to coming to work every day. I help people achieve their goals of health, happiness, and self-esteem through orthodontic treatment and enjoy seeing the smiling faces of my patients when they’re in our office. I enjoy hearing about what’s going on in my patients’ lives when they come in for their appointments, whether it is academics, family, or work, and I find that I learn something new and interesting from them each day. Education Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Tennessee, Memphis Master of Science in Dentistry – Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas Certificate in Orthodontics – Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas I have been practicing orthodontics for more than 30 years. I continually study and attend continuing education courses. I keep up-to-date on the newest and best orthodontic treatments and technology. I believe that my involvement in continuing education enables me to provide the most efficient, effective, and comfortable treatment for my patients. Professional Memberships Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Southwestern Society of Orthodontists Texas Association of Orthodontists Texas Dental Association East Texas Dental Society Gregg County Dental Society In the Orthodontic Community I believe it is very important to meet with and share knowledge with other members in the field of orthodontics. I have done extensive lecturing on various orthodontic treatment techniques in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Israel, Germany, Poland, France, Sweden, the Philippines, China, Thailand, and Denmark. I have also had the pleasure of having my research published in Clinical Impressions, a leading orthodontic journal. Outside the Office My Wife, Aliece, and i have two grown sons, Brad and Taylor, two daughters-in-law, Stacy and Rachel, and three precious grandchildren, Maddy and Kate, and Cullen who are the lights of my life. I love spending time with my family, especially my grandchildren, who melt my heart every time i see them. I am passionate about health and exercise. I enjoy golf, snow skiing, weights and cardio training. My wife and I are both very active n the ministries of Oakland Heights Baptist Church and participate in many opportunities to serve our community."

This content was provided by Dr. Scott "Scott Orthodontics is a place where the genuine care and comfort of our patients and visitors is our highest mission. We pledge to provide the finest personal orthodontic service available. Our valued patients and guests will always enjoy a warm, relaxed and refined office environment. http://www.scottortho.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult

• Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Scott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews