Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD

Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD

Orthodontics | Male

Ryckman Orthodontics is committed to providing clinical excellence in an inviting and patient-focused environment. We customize every treatment plan to fit the individual's unique needs and concerns. Flexible financing available. Call our office today to schedule your complimentary consultation. We would love to give you the new smile that you deserve!

I consider myself truly blessed to be practicing in my dream job. The single most fulfilling aspect of orthodontics is not the changing smiles that we create; it is the change in confidence that we can perceive in our patients as their teeth straighten out. In school, I knew I would enjoy the "tooth-moving" aspect of orthodontics, but it turns out that getting to know the families in our practice and seeing what orthodontics can do for them is what I love most of all. It is my goal to make sure that patients are treated as individuals. Too many dental and medical practices have a one-size-fits-all treatment approach, but I strive to develop an individual treatment plan for every patient, factoring in things like facial aesthetics, so that we can plan for the best, long-term smile possible. I am so fortunate to work with the most caring group of people you will ever find. They go above and beyond every single day to make sure that our patients are treated the right way. The technical aspects of their jobs are almost secondary, because they do such a good job of treating the individual and not just the individual's teeth.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ryckman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ryckman

Dr. Ryckman accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Ryckman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ryckman to family and friends
Dr. Ryckman's Performance
in Beavercreek, Ohio |
Every visit is thorough and quick. I appreciate the friendly customer service and the care that each team member shows towards my children. Dr. Ryckman is honest with his assessments, treatment plans and pricing and I truly appreciate that. I am always 100% satisfied.
Dayton, OH |
As always it was another amazing visit at Ryckman orthodontics. Great staff, great doctor, great office!!! You never have to wait past your appointment time. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. I love that you see Dr. Ryckman at EVERY visit. He really cares about his patients!
in Xenia, Ohio |
I cannot say enough good things about the bedside manner of Dr. Ryckman and his staff, the quality of care is outstanding and it is always a pleasant experience.
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Ryckman's the best! He explained and reassured every step of the way. Friendly and skilled staff, easy going relaxed atmosphere, but most important - a winning smile in the end!
in Dayton Ohio |
I have had 2 children cared for by Dr Ryckman and his staff. Great staff and great results. ??
Columbus, OH |
Great service !!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ryckman?

Compare Dr. Ryckman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ryckman says...

Dr. Ryckman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ryckman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Overbite

Saint Louis University /Center For Advanced Dental Education

Completed in 2007

Centre College

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Ryckman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryckman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics