Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD

Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Dayton, OH and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry in 2005 and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

1007 Shroyer Rd

Dayton, OH 45419

• AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Ryckman

Dr. Ryckman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ryckman "The single most fulfilling aspect of orthodontics is not the smiles that we create; it is the change in confidence that we can perceive in our patients as their teeth straighten out. In school, I knew I would enjoy the "tooth-moving" aspect of orthodontics, but it turns out that getting to know the families in our practice and seeing what orthodontics can do for them is what I love most of all. It is my goal to make sure that patients are treated as individuals. Too many dental and medical practices have a one-size-fits-all treatment approach, but I strive to develop an individual treatment plan for every patient, factoring in things like facial aesthetics, so that we can plan for the best, long-term smile possible. I am so fortunate to work with the most caring group of people you will ever find. They go above and beyond every single day to make sure that our patients are treated the right way. The technical aspects of their jobs are almost secondary, because they do such a good job of treating the individual and not just the individual's teeth."

This content was provided by Dr. Ryckman "Ryckman Orthodontics is committed to providing clinical excellence in an inviting and patient-focused environment. We customize every treatment plan to fit the individual's unique needs and concerns. Flexible financing available. Call our office today to schedule your complimentary consultation. We would love to give you the new smile that you deserve!"

4  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Centre College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Saint Louis University /Center For Advanced Dental Education
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Ryckman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ryckman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ryckman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryckman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ryckman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ryckman

Dr. Ryckman?
Dr. Ryckman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
I appreciated that Dr. Ryckman reviewed all of the photos and used his experience to tell us he thinks we should wait for braces or expanders. In this business I believe you can be scammed. And, I trust Dr. Ryckman more because of his honesty.
Christina S in Dayton, OH – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD?
This is a very friendly Orthodontic Office and I loved my time there!! My teeth are super straight and the service was awesome!!
Addy Grisez in Beavercreek, OH – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD?
Great—friendly and easy to schedule. Very professional!
Lisa in Beavercreek, OH – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD?
I really appreciate how my time is valued by the staff here. I always get swift service by the great staff at Rickman Orthodontist.
Dparchert in Dayton – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ryckman, DMD?
My experience was really good. I had no trouble with brushing or flossing. When I had my first set of wires I had a problem when I ate peanuts my wire would pop out in the back but after I got stronger wires it was better. I felt that they didn’t really limit what I could eat. They bothered me a...Read More
May 15, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ryckman?