Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS

Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS is a dentist who practices in Slidell, LA. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Read his story

1101 Robert Blvd Ste A

Slidell, LA 70458

Learn about Dr. Robichaux

Dr. Robichaux's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Robichaux "Born and raised in Thibodaux, LA. Married for 48 years. Two children. Graduated in the first class at LSU School of Dentistry in 1972. Served in the US Navy from 1972-1974. Began private practice in March of 1974 in Slidell, LA. Received a Fellowship and Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. Served as President of the New Orleans Dental Association and the LA Academy of General Dentistry."

This content was provided by Dr. Robichaux "We believe that there is a health-model in dentistry.  It states that if one can be free of inflammation and infection within the gums and bone around the teeth, if there are no openings in any tooth, and if the biting forces are controlled and evenly distributed, that person is dentally healthy.  Our goal is to treat each person who seeks our care with respect and dignity, attempting to give them enough information so that they can make decisions that are in their best interests.  Our approach to delivering care is to approach the mouth as a system...the gums and bone around the teeth, the teeth, the muscles and ligaments, and the nerves around the mouth.  We know even a simple filling can have adverse affects on this system.  Finally, we believe that if we do the right things in the right way, we have the best chance to be successful."

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Lsu School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Mastership Award Academy Of General Dentristry
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Robichaux has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Robichaux has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robichaux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robichaux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robichaux's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robichaux to family and friends
Dr. Robichaux's Performance
in Slidell, LA |
Dr and staff are very friendly and professional. Dr Robichaux is very patient with me considering my sensitivity to medication. I have stayed with him as my dentist for 20 years.
Dr. Mike is an outstanding dentist and a kind human being. When I started as a new patient several years ago, my mouth had serious issues. Together we established goals and set priorities. I now have a healthy mouth and a nice smile. He and his professional staff care about advancing the health of each and every patient. He stays up-to-date on the latest advances in dentistry and inspires confidence and wellbeing.
in Carriere, MS 39426 |
Dr Robichaux is the greatest dentist caring and interested in your dental health always makes sure all is perfect I love to go to Dr Robichaux always a great experience
in Slidell, LA |
Love Dr. Mike! He has a terrific staff! They take great care with every aspect of my dental care.
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr. Robichaux and his staff are the most friendly, professional, and personable staff I have ever experienced at a Dentist office. They are very helpful and make the entire experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a dentist. He is knowledgeable and up front about all of his treatments. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would!
Slidell, LA |
As always, everyone at this office was on time, professional, and friendly.
in Hattiesburg, MS |
Dr Robichaux and his staff make going to the dentist painless and fun! He is at the top of his profession in developing ground-breaking applications of cutting edge dental technology and teaches methodology to dental school students. He and staff make every patient feel like family. He restored/saved my teeth by safely removing cracked mercury fillings and rebuilding with composites. He also remedied my painful 20-year TMJ condition. I felt no pain or discomfort during procedures. Great people!
New Orleans, LA |
Professional and competent staff. I have been a patient of Dr. Robichaux for 25 years and experience has been 100% positive. Very well run dental care facility
in Hattiesburg, MS |
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Robichaux and his staff. I presented quite a challenge, but they have taken the challenge in stride, as if there was no problem. I now hope to have better physical and dental health with their guidance and care. Thank you, Dr. Robichaux and ladies. You are wonderful!
in Slidell, LA |
Dr. Robichaux and his staff care about you and your overall health and is veryour knowledgeable about how important dentistry fits into your overall health goals. I am a very happy and satisfied customer!
in Violet, LA |
Dr Mike is the most amazing dentist I have ever visited! Before I discovered Dr Robichaux and his wonderful staff i had profound anxiety at the thought of visiting a dentist office , that all changed on my first visit to Dr Robichaux office . Dr Robichaux main concern was to help me achieve healthy teeth and to help me understand how to maintain an overall healthy mouth ! I could not be more pleased with my new and improved smile ! Mostly I am thankful to have found a dentist who really cares !
in Slidell, La |
Dr. Robichaux is without question the greatest dentist that I have ever known. I am 64 years old and he is a light in the darkness. He has saved teeth that normally would have to be pulled, and did it without pain or suffering. He cares and so does his great staff. I thank God for Dr. Robichaux because I was always afraid of dentist and now I look forward to coming to him. May he be blessed.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS?
Are you Dr. Robichaux?