Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Mike Robichaux, D.D.S. 1101 Robert Blvd Ste A Slidell, LA 70458 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS
Born and raised in Thibodaux, LA. Married for 48 years. Two children. Graduated in the first class at LSU School of Dentistry in 1972. Served in the US Navy from 1972-1974. Began private practice in March of 1974 in Slidell, LA. Received a Fellowship and Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. Served as President of the New Orleans Dental Association and the LA Academy of General Dentistry.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Robichaux's Care Philosophy

We believe that there is a health-model in dentistry. It states that if one can be free of inflammation and infection within the gums and bone around the teeth, if there are no openings in any tooth, and if the biting forces are controlled and evenly distributed, that person is dentally healthy. Our goal is to treat each person who seeks our care with respect and dignity, attempting to give them enough information so that they can make decisions that are in their best interests. Our approach to delivering care is to approach the mouth as a system...the gums and bone around the teeth, the teeth, the muscles and ligaments, and the nerves around the mouth. We know even a simple filling can have adverse affects on this system. Finally, we believe that if we do the right things in the right way, we have the best chance to be successful.

Dr. Robichaux's Experience

Visiting Dr. Robichaux

Dr. Robichaux is now accepting new patients

Dr. Robichaux's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robichaux to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Robichaux's Performance
in Hattiesburg, MS |
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Robichaux and his staff. I presented quite a challenge, but they have taken the challenge in stride, as if there was no problem. I now hope to have better physical and dental health with their guidance and care. Thank you, Dr. Robichaux and ladies. You are wonderful!
in Slidell, LA |
Dr. Robichaux and his staff care about you and your overall health and is veryour knowledgeable about how important dentistry fits into your overall health goals. I am a very happy and satisfied customer!
in Violet, LA |
Dr Mike is the most amazing dentist I have ever visited! Before I discovered Dr Robichaux and his wonderful staff i had profound anxiety at the thought of visiting a dentist office , that all changed on my first visit to Dr Robichaux office . Dr Robichaux main concern was to help me achieve healthy teeth and to help me understand how to maintain an overall healthy mouth ! I could not be more pleased with my new and improved smile ! Mostly I am thankful to have found a dentist who really cares !
in Slidell, La |
Dr. Robichaux is without question the greatest dentist that I have ever known. I am 64 years old and he is a light in the darkness. He has saved teeth that normally would have to be pulled, and did it without pain or suffering. He cares and so does his great staff. I thank God for Dr. Robichaux because I was always afraid of dentist and now I look forward to coming to him. May he be blessed.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS?
Are you Dr. Robichaux?

Compare Dr. Robichaux

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Robichaux says...

Born and raised in Thibodaux, LA.  Married for 48 years.  Two children.  Graduated in the first class at LSU School of Dentistry in 1972.  Served in the US Navy from 1972-1974.  Began private practice in March of 1974 in Slidell, LA.  Received a Fellowship and Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry.  Served as President of the New Orleans Dental Association and the LA Academy of General Dentistry.

Dr. Robichaux's Care Philosophy

We believe that there is a health-model in dentistry.  It states that if one can be free of inflammation and infection within the gums and bone around the teeth, if there are no openings in any tooth, and if the biting forces are controlled and evenly distributed, that person is dentally healthy.  Our goal is to treat each person who seeks our care with respect and dignity, attempting to give them enough information so that they can make decisions that are in their best interests.  Our approach to delivering care is to approach the mouth as a system...the gums and bone around the teeth, the teeth, the muscles and ligaments, and the nerves around the mouth.  We know even a simple filling can have adverse affects on this system.  Finally, we believe that if we do the right things in the right way, we have the best chance to be successful.

Dr. Robichaux says...

We are a patient-centered, health-centered, holistically inclined practice of general dentistry.  We believe the health of the mouth and the health of the body are related.  We believe that if we do the right things in the right way one can have a healthy mouth which will enhance our overall health.

Dr. Robichaux says...

We work with people who place a high value on their oral health.  Our ultimate goal with our patients is to help them move toward wellness.  We accomplish this by first stopping the mouth from deteriorating by eliminating all infections and inflammation in the gums and bone around the teeth, closing all openings in the teeth, and working with the patient to control the biting forces placed on the teeth, using awareness throughout the day to keep the teeth apart and using appliances to protect the teeth while they sleep.

Dr. Robichaux's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Dr. Robichaux does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Robichaux and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Lsu School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1972

Academy Of General Dentistry

Completed in 1983

• Other Education
    Mastership Award Academy Of General Dentristry

Completed in 1999

Dr. Robichaux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robichaux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Robichaux does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Robichaux and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.