Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS

Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Robichaux, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Slidell, LA. He graduated from Lsu School Of Dentistry in 1972 and practices dentistry.Read his story

1101 Robert Blvd Ste A

Slidell, LA 70458

Learn about Dr. Robichaux

Dr. Robichaux's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Robichaux "Born and raised in Thibodaux, LA. Married for 48 years. Two children. Graduated in the first class at LSU School of Dentistry in 1972. Served in the US Navy from 1972-1974. Began private practice in March of 1974 in Slidell, LA. Received a Fellowship and Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. Served as President of the New Orleans Dental Association and the LA Academy of General Dentistry."

This content was provided by Dr. Robichaux "We believe that there is a health-model in dentistry.  It states that if one can be free of inflammation and infection within the gums and bone around the teeth, if there are no openings in any tooth, and if the biting forces are controlled and evenly distributed, that person is dentally healthy.  Our goal is to treat each person who seeks our care with respect and dignity, attempting to give them enough information so that they can make decisions that are in their best interests.  Our approach to delivering care is to approach the mouth as a system...the gums and bone around the teeth, the teeth, the muscles and ligaments, and the nerves around the mouth.  We know even a simple filling can have adverse affects on this system.  Finally, we believe that if we do the right things in the right way, we have the best chance to be successful."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Lsu School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Mastership Award Academy Of General Dentristry
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Robichaux has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Robichaux has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robichaux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robichaux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robichaux's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robichaux to family and friends

Dr. Robichaux's Performance

Dr. Robichaux is very professional and personable. He considers your total overall health issues in connection with your dental concerns. I have only had one visit so far but I am very confident that Dr Robichaux will be able to address my dental concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Robichaux was excellent! There is a genuine care & concern for his patients’ individual dental needs which seeks to meticulously customize treatment. FIVE STAR experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My issues were somewhat complicated, so without going into details that I would struggle to explain, my experience was stellar!!! Dr. Robichaux is in a league by himself!! Extreme dedication that translates to patient care!! I have the utmost trust in his practice!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr and staff are very friendly and professional. Dr Robichaux is very patient with me considering my sensitivity to medication. I have stayed with him as my dentist for 20 years.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Mike is an outstanding dentist and a kind human being. When I started as a new patient several years ago, my mouth had serious issues. Together we established goals and set priorities. I now have a healthy mouth and a nice smile. He and his professional staff care about advancing the health of...more
Are you Dr. Robichaux?