Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD

EndodonticsMaleAge 59

Endodontics

Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Washington, DC. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD

Advanced Endodontic Associates

1899 L St Nw Ste 300 Washington, DC 20036 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Ribera treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ribera accepts

Dr. Ribera's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ribera

Dr. Ribera

Dr. Ribera is Literally the most Skilled, Knowledgeable, Masterful, Accomplished, Articulate, Patient and Kind in his areas of Expertise!! Today was a great day for me as I Experienced a pain and anxiety free Root Canal performed by Dr. Ribera. His staff is Top Notch, Extremely Professional in genuinely caring for each patient that walks through those doors. Dr. Ribera expressed high regards for his Staff Members as they are very deserving of notice and appreciation. I highly recommend Dr. Ribera as he is also a good listener and answered many of my questions before I could even ask. This indication informed me beforehand that he is thorough, caring and, unhurried with his Patients which is a Plus for me! I Give Dr. Ribera A Resounding 10 STARS!! You are a Heaven Sent for me. Thank You!!
Christina – Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD?
Dr. Ribera is more than excellent in all aspects of his work. What I especially appreciate is how clearly, and with detailed explanations, he goes over the problem being addressed, using x-ray images during the discussion. I have had two root canals performed by him and in response to inquiries from my friends about how it went, I replied the procedure was as innocuous as using a Q-tip. I didn’t even need to take a child’s aspirin!
Ken Greene in Washington, DC – Mar 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Ribera by my primary dentist with a concern of a previous root canal from years past that had possibly gone bad. I was scheduled within one day and from the time I arrived my treatment and care was nothing short of exceptional. Dr. Ribera and his staff made me feel confident and comfortable explaining everything before, during, and after my procedure. I really appreciated the attitude and friendliness that they show their patients and the level of care they treat you with.
Michael Semelsberger in Frederick md – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ribera?

We provide comprehensive patient care in all phases of surgical and non-surgical endodontics. Endodontics, or "root canal therapy," is one of the dental...Read more

• Endodontics

• French
  • Italian

Is Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD accepting new patients?

Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Ribera's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Ribera accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Ribera frequently treats Dental Disorders, Endodontic Retreatment, and Endodontic Surgery. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Ribera treats.

Where is Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD's office located?

Dr. Ribera's office is located at 1899 L St Nw Ste 300, Washington, DC 20036. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD speak?

Dr. Ribera speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Ribera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD?

Advanced Endodontic Associates