Endodontics  |
Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD
Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD is a dentist who practices in Chevy Chase, MD. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

5454 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1355

Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Learn about Dr. Ribera

This content was provided by Dr. Ribera "We provide comprehensive patient care in all phases of surgical and non-surgical endodontics. Endodontics, or "root canal therapy," is one of the dental specialties recognized by the American Dental Association and is the only type of treatment that we perform. We are committed to providing the highest standard of service in a relaxed, pleasant office utilizing a specially trained staff. Our goal is to provide a treatment experience that is both comfortable and achieves a predictable result."

• Endodontics

• Infectious Diseases

• Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Single Visit Root Canals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Boston College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Brighams and Women's Hosp-Harvard
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Ribera has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ribera has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Ribera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ribera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ribera's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ribera to family and friends
Dr. Ribera's Performance
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Ribera is more than excellent in all aspects of his work. What I especially appreciate is how clearly, and with detailed explanations, he goes over the problem being addressed, using x-ray images during the discussion. I have had two root canals performed by him and in response to inquiries from my friends about how it went, I replied the procedure was as innocuous as using a Q-tip. I didn’t even need to take a child’s aspirin!
in Frederick md |
I was referred to Dr. Ribera by my primary dentist with a concern of a previous root canal from years past that had possibly gone bad. I was scheduled within one day and from the time I arrived my treatment and care was nothing short of exceptional. Dr. Ribera and his staff made me feel confident and comfortable explaining everything before, during, and after my procedure. I really appreciated the attitude and friendliness that they show their patients and the level of care they treat you with.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Ribera, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ribera?