Dr. Michael Reich, DDS

Dentistry | Male

7110 Venoy Rd Garden City, MI 48135 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Reich, DDS
Dr. Michael Reich, DDS is a dentist who practices in Garden City, MI. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Reich's Care Philosophy

We make an extra effort to treat our patients the way we would like to be treated. Our gentle doctor and staff are great with fearful patients, as well as children. For our littlest patients, we have a children's play area with coloring books and magazines. We place a strong emphasis on whitening so that you can dazzle your friends and family. We also have an implant doctor on call.

Dr. Reich's Experience

Visiting Dr. Reich

Dr. Reich accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Reich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reich to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Reich's Performance
in Garden City MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Reich for over 25 years and have never had a bad experience. Dr. Reich goes the extra mile for his patients always and I honestly feel like family when I'm in the office. I wouldn't go anywhere else! I have several family members that see him as well and I recommend him to all of my friends! Great People - Great Experience! The staff is wonderful and always follows up and makes sure you are comfortable and have what you need.
in Garden city mi |
First came to the office because my wife said it was the best ,I must say she's right dr Reich is a real cool guy . Go check out his office
in Garden city mi |
Dr Reich is amazing ! His staff are all so nice and sweet makes you feel like your with family??I will never go to another dentist.. Dr Reich is truly one of a kind ??#lovehimtodeath#makeyourappointmenttoday
in Livonia, MI |
I met Dr. Reich as a customer of Little Caesars back in 1988. He convinced me to visit his office and was best decision for the health of my teeth. As I a originally skeptical about seeing any dentist, he made it a much better experience than I was anticipating. I currently see Agnes for my bi-annual cleaning and she is my favorite hygienist. I wouldn't give her up for anything.
in Westland, MI |
Best Dentist in area. Been going there for years and have Lisa as Hygienist. Great touch and good person. I now have my Daughter and friend going just to see Lisa. I won't let anyone else touch my teeth.
in Westland, MI |
Me and my partner Robert have been going to Dr. Reich for 20 + years. We appreciate all of his great dental care and we really really LOVE our dental hygienist Lisa.
Taylor, MI |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Reich for over twenty years. The entire office is like our own family. We love and trust them. Special thanks to Dr. Reich and Kristie.
in Westland, MI |
I would recommend Dr. Reich's office to everyone (which I have). Wonderful staff (especially KRISTI). Always professional and attentive to the patient. Couldn't ask for a better Dentist!!!!!!!
Westland, MI |
I think DR. Reich's office personal are very professional and informative I think Kristi is the best
in Bloomfield Hills |
I have known Dr. Reich nearly his entire career. From the inner workings of the office staff to those who work side-by-side with him (love the personal relationships and getting to know all of them.... Kristy, Steve....) each person is made to feel valued and respected. Keep up the good work.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Dr. Reich and his staff have been absolutely amazing for me. I was terrified for most of my life going to dentists and no longer have that fear. I cannot recommend them any stronger than that.
in Detroit, MI |
Great office & staff... care about there patients very much...great dentist
in Westland, MI |
Excellent dentist. He always puts the patient and their needs first in a pain free manner.
Always A good experience.. Friendly Staff and relaxing environment
in Redford |
When I first became a patient, I really liked the care I received. However, the office seemed to be more like a dental school and I had way too many people working on my teeth. I was not happy with this experience at all. I found that Dr. Reich would just come in and check the work done, but did little of it himself.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Reich, DDS?
Are you Dr. Reich?

Compare Dr. Reich

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Reich's Care Philosophy

Dr. Reich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Gingivitis

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Reich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings