Dr. Michael Reich, DDS

Dr. Michael Reich, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Reich, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Garden City, MI and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor in 1984 and practices dentistry.

7110 Venoy Rd

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Reich

This content was provided by Dr. Reich "We make an extra effort to treat our patients the way we would like to be treated. Our gentle doctor and staff are great with fearful patients, as well as children. For our littlest patients, we have a children's play area with coloring books and magazines. We place a strong emphasis on whitening so that you can dazzle your friends and family. We also have an implant doctor on call."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Reich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reich's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reich to family and friends

Dr. Reich's Performance

I have been seeing Dr. Reich for over 25 years and have never had a bad experience. Dr. Reich goes the extra mile for his patients always and I honestly feel like family when I'm in the office. I wouldn't go anywhere else! I have several family members that see him as well and I recommend him to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
First came to the office because my wife said it was the best ,I must say she's right dr Reich is a real cool guy . Go check out his office
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Reich is amazing ! His staff are all so nice and sweet makes you feel like your with family??I will never go to another dentist.. Dr Reich is truly one of a kind ??#lovehimtodeath#makeyourappointmenttoday
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I met Dr. Reich as a customer of Little Caesars back in 1988. He convinced me to visit his office and was best decision for the health of my teeth. As I a originally skeptical about seeing any dentist, he made it a much better experience than I was anticipating. I currently see Agnes for my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best Dentist in area. Been going there for years and have Lisa as Hygienist. Great touch and good person. I now have my Daughter and friend going just to see Lisa. I won't let anyone else touch my teeth.
Are you Dr. Reich?