Dr. Michael Radu, DDS

Dr. Michael Radu, DDS

Dentistry  |
21 reviews

Dr. Michael Radu believes dentistry is more of a science that can be taught, rather than an art one has to have a knack for. For that reason he not only stays up to date on his own continuing education, but is an instructor himself. In the Boca Institute for Dental Education, other professionals receive certification from Dr. Radu’s many workshops. He’s also an adjunct professor at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale. General philosophy In Dr. Radu’s own words, “We are here to help our patients achieve their oral health objectives for now, and for the rest of their lives.” Dr. Radu hopes to build a lasting doctor/patient relationship with you so he can care for your teeth for the long term. He believes that the best way to overcome any fears a person may experience about going to the dentist, is to take the time to explain every aspect of the dental care. That way, the patient can alleviate any fear of the unknown, fear of pain, or even fear of having to spend money unnecessarily. Educational Background 1979 – Dental School of Bucharest, Romania 1979 -1983 Residency, General Dentistry, Dental School of Bucharest, Romania, including research and teaching 1984 – Received German Dental License 1988 – Received License in Florida 2000 – Master of Science (Biomechanical Trauma), Lynn University, Boca Raton, Florida Awards Summa Cum Laude, Dental School of Bucharest, Romania Valedictorian, Dental School of Bucharest, Romania Continuing Education Hundreds of hours of continuing education, including from master educators Fluent in German, Spanish, French and Romanian Professional Affiliations American Dental Association German Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Equilibration Society American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantologists Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine Procter & Gamble dental division of Oral Care, to develop and promote oral home care products; speaker for the company Teaching and Lectures 1999 – present – Adjunct clinical assistant professor, Department of Prosthetic Dentistry, College of Dental Medicine, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Teaching occlusion, TMJ, and esthetic dentistry 1980 – present – Dozens of lectures and presentations nationally and internationally, including published articles on the subjects of aesthetic and reconstructive dentistry, with emphasis on treatment planning, implants, occlusion, and the temporo-mandibular-joint He has lectured for groups ranging from dental societies and study clubs to Fortune 500 companies and dental industry manufacturers Founder and Faculty, Boca Institute for Dental Education Years in Practice 1984-1989 AOK Dental Clinic, Düsseldorf, Germany 1989 – 1992 – Associate doctor, Coral Springs, Florida group 1992 – present – Boca Raton, Florida dental practice Diverse practicing and teaching experience covering more than three decades and three countries ...See Less

Boca Dentist

1865 NW 2nd Ave # 101

Boca Raton, FL 33432

Learn about Dr. Radu

Minutes from the beach, the Boca Raton practice of Dr. Michael Radu is an island of comfortable dental care. Here, you and your family can receive comprehensive dental services ranging from general dentistry to complex treatment.

Dr. Radu is a highly trained dentist with over 35 years of experience. He believes that he isn’t finished with a treatment until the patient is completely happy with it. He uses first-rate materials and equipment, always basing his treatment decisions on scientific principles to accomplish what you want.

• Chipped Tooth

• Dental Implant
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Education data for Dr. Radu is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Radu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Radu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Radu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Radu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Radu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Radu to family and friends
Dr. Radu's Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
This was my first visit to this office. Dr. Radu was recommended by a friend. The waiting room was comfortable, clean and pleasant. Dr. Radu kept his appointment and did not make me wait. He was very personable and professional. His staff was very friendly and knew what they were doing. Going to the dentist had never been something I looked forward to; however, I found myself relaxed and I anticipate future visits to be just as satisfactory.
in ST KITTS & NEVIS |
We were introduced to Dr Radu by close friends who also spoke highly of the care they were receiving. We have now been patients of Dr Radu for several years and cannot speak highly enough of the care and treatment we have received from him and his assistants and staff. We live some 3 hours flight away in the Caribbean but regularly schedule all our dental appointments with him. He has treated us from emergency extractions (zero pain!) to marathon upper mouth crowning which transformed my smile.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Everything was tremendous. Great staff. Helpful dentists who were knowledgeable and patient and articulate. Fair rates / fees. I had a very nice experience here, to say the least.
in Boca Raton, FL |
My five year old and I both had appointments with Dr. Daniel Radu. I was very impressed with the practice before we even arrived, based on Luann's kindness in helping me schedule. Laura worked with us during the appointment, and was great. The office was clean and technologically advanced. It was a very positive experience.
in Boca Raton , FL |
I am a patient of Dr. Daniel Radu and my mother is a patient of Dr. Michael Radu . Amazing professionalism ! Dr Daniel is very gentle and so are his assistants . He listens to your needs and does not force a general template style treatment onto you , he tailors to what is more imperative first . I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled out and because i followed their instructions i was able to have absolutely no swelling ! This establishment is very honest, friendly and they make you feel very confident !
in Pompano Beach, FL |
The team is very professional, courteous and efficient. The atmosphere, decor and set up of the office cannot be better and the whole experience went very smoothly. I highly recommend the dentists Radu, father and son.
in Riverview, FL |
They helped me out when I had a very bad cavity. I went in for a consultation but when they saw how bad it was and how much pain I was in they took me in right away and took care of my tooth that same day. It was excellent service and I was in and out in no time. The experience was wonderful. I'd definitely go back for any other work I need done.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Always professional and courteous . Great dentist Great hygienist Great staff!
in Coral Springs, FL |
I was nervous before I arrived to the appointment, but the office had a very welcoming atmosphere and the entire staff was very friendly. I met Dr. Daniel Radu for the first time, he was great he took the time to explain everything in detail and answered all my questions. I would definitely highly recommend Dr. Radu and staff to my family and friends.
in Parkland , Florida |
Sharon thanks again for always taking time to teach me the best tricks on how to keep my mouth healthy , I always feel you take your time , never feel rushed and I just love that about you because to be honest with you I have never had a hygienist as wonderful and patient as you are ???? Thank you ,,,
in Boynton Beach, FL |
How does this sound? I have been a patient of Dr Radu for over 14 years now and can honestly say he is an outstanding dentist! I recently had extensive dental work done and he was nothing short of amazing. His expertise shines through in not only your experience in the chair but in the final product which has received many compliments from friends and family! Dr Radu is top notch and I would highly recommend him to anyone. In fact I do on a regular basis! Janet M
in Palm Beach, FL |
does wonderful work,takes time to explain, my experience is that he is always there for an emergency.
in Lake worth florida |
Dr Radu is a caring and extremely competent dentist who does not create problems but solves them Had extensive dental work and feel that I am great hands
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Need to strongly recommend Dr. Michael Radu, for his skill in the practice of painless dentistry. He recently performed the first step of a root canal procedure on me. I was skeptical of his promise of no pain. After one hour in his chair I became a believer. Dr. Radu, is the real deal. I was terrified of Dentist. Now I look forward to the next visits for completing the work on my tooth and for regular Dental care. Vincent Bartoli
Dr. Radu is brilliant and his staffing is awesome!
in Boca Raton FL |
All staff members are friendly courteous and helpful. Everyone has a smile, and a welcoming attitude. Dental appointments are actually a pleasant experience.
in Coral Springs |
He is very skilled and takes his time with you .
Have you seen Dr. Michael Radu, DDS?

Visit Dr. Radu