Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Pugh

Michael S. Pugh DMD PC

108 Central Ave SE Huntsville, AL 35801

Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Huntsville, AL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Samford University in 1990 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Pugh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pugh

98.1981981981982%

Dr. Pugh?
Dr. Pugh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD
Dr. Pugh and his staff are always friendly, professional and they provide great dental care!
May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
His staff are very professional and kind. It was a different experience today w/ the virus scare. The office had a sign posted outside that I did not see before entering. Someone in the office staff was very rude not realizing I did not see the sign. First time I’ve ever had a rude experience.
Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Everyone from the hygienists to the office staff to Dr Pugh are incredibly kind, caring, and great at their jobs. Been going to Dr Pugh since he began his practice 30 yrs ago and have stayed for the outstanding quality of people, care, and attention I receive there. They try to honor God and love and serve others in all they do. Best folks ever. Highly recommend.
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
I met with Dr. Pugh for a consult regarding a problem I was experiencing from a previous dental crown placed by another dentist. I was extremely impressed with his explanation of the problem at hand and his suggested approach going forward. I am pretty sure that I have met my new dentist.
Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
I met Dr. Pugh for the first time yesterday for repair of a chipped tooth. Between his humor and gentle/proficient manner my tooth was repaired without unease or discomfort. His office staff was very kind in answering my questions, detailing the dental service available to me, and related insurance costs. Dr. Pugh was not my routine dentist at the time of this visit but because of my experience, he is now my permanent dentist.
Connie – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Dr Pugh is excellent, caring and talented. He really listens to me when I go for care. I recommended him to a friend who had broken teeth on his front teeth bridge and Dr Pugh did a superb job. My friend is now a long term patient.
Sharon Darty – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
The best dental group I have ever been to. Fantastic staff and Dr. Pugh is excellent. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
R Koehn – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Had pain in a tooth full of filling material. Dr. Pugh and his staff worked diligently to provide pain-free conversion to a temporary crown in the same visit that Dr. Pugh diagnosed the problem. Removal of the temporary crown and replacement with a permanent crown required no gum numbing or anti-pain shots in the mouth — quick, effective and convenient. I had an early appointment and was at work on time.
Rick Hill – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Dr. Pugh is an excellent dentist. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting a really good dentist. He and his staff are very professional and friendly. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Pugh and his staff.
Jan Gray – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Best dentist, staff and office ever! I had a toothache that would not go away. They worked me in and Dr. Pugh spent a great deal of time truly educating me on the issue, possible non-surgical solutions (including jaw muscle massage) and made a point to tell me he does not want to work on a tooth that is not yet to that point. I used to dread the dentist but they truly make the experience painless - mentally and physically.
Emily H – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Dr. Pugh has been my dentist 20 years and always provided the best of care. He is responsive and only advises what is for your best dental health. The staff is also attentive, caring and a happy group. Highly recommend.
Greg – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
The Staff are the very best people around. So friendly, caring, and always respectful of your time and willing to discuss any questions you may have. Pam is amazing and I will never go to anyone else. Truly an awesome group of people!!!!
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Awesome staff!! Dr. Pugh is great!! Highly recommend!!
Christine – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Dr. Pugh gives a substantial amount of time when he examines you. He is knowledgeable, friendly, extremely competent, and offers advice for your personal care. His staff is also pleasant, efficient, and very competent; the practice offering a winning team and I am fortunate to have found them.
Kim – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Very supportive and skilled.
Dana Chancellor – Dec 13, 2019
Great Dentis and Staff.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Dr. Pugh saves the day again! I started having sharp tooth pain last night and it continued today. I called Dr. Pugh’s office and they saw me this afternoon. Dr. Pugh and his staff stayed late to do the work I needed. He didn’t want me to have anything happen over the Thanksgiving break. I have seen Dr. Pugh for many years, and he is simply the best. I highly recommend Dr. Pugh and his staff. They go above and beyond.
Leah Crouse – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
I absolutely love Dr. Pugh and his staff. The office is immaculate, everyone is so sweet and, most importantly, I absolutely trust them with my smile.
Cate – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Excellent visit with no problems at all! The staff was very nice with no waiting. I had a general examination and cleaning. Visual displays were available to clearly show all teeth and areas of concern.
LTW – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Always professional, friendly and courteous while providing the best of dental care.
Jimmy H – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pugh?

Dr. Pugh is a musician, and enjoys writing songs and playing both the guitar and piano. Dr. Pugh brings this artistic approach to cosmetic dentistry. His creative nature allows him to first envision a patient's smile, then use his hands to create a b...

1990