Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Pugh

Michael S. Pugh DMD PC

108 Central Ave SE Huntsville, AL 35801

Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Huntsville, AL and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Samford University in 1990 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Pugh accepts

Dr. Pugh accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
Preferred Dentists
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Pugh treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Pugh is a musician, and enjoys writing songs and playing both the guitar and piano. Dr. Pugh brings this artistic approach to cosmetic dentistry. His creative nature allows him to first envision a patient's smile, then use his hands to create a b...

1990
Samford University
1990

Dr. Pugh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pugh

Dr. Pugh?
Dr. Pugh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD
Had another great experience with Dr Pugh. I was taken on time, the staff was friendly and helpful and Dr Pugh performed his work quickly and without pain to me. I continue to be very satisfied with Dr Pugh and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Always Professional and Friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Excellent service every time!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Our entire family have been patients of this practice since as long as Dr. Pugh has been in practice here. Services have ranged from basic cleanings, to fillings, root canals, crowns, veneers and whitening and cosmetic procedures. He and the entire staff are always thoughtful, careing, and competent. They have handled emergency and routine work. His office staff is amazing and works and communicates well with both patients and insurance companies. We highly recommend Dr. Pugh and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Excellent first visit. The hygienist spent a long time with me and was pleasant, informative, and thorough. The dentist was calming about my dental concerns; complimentary regarding my dental hygiene, offered comprehensive advice in a positive way and was humorous as well. The office was expansive and immaculate. The staff was friendly and engaging. I was impressed and look forward to continued care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
I had basic dentistry work (cleaning and x-rays) as well as cosmetic work (whitening & bonding). It looks absolutely amazing. He took his time and made sure every detail was perfect. I highly recommend him for your dentistry needs. His chairside manner is exceptional and the staff is the same way. Everyone is polite and courteous. His reviews and his work is the reason I chose his practice and he did not disappoint.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Dr. Pugh, as well as all his staff, are always friendly, and helpful, and punctual. I am pleased that my dental health is in their hands. I can think of no reason that a new patient would not feel the same.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Dr. Pugh is always professional and friendly. He only recommends procedures if they are necessary and doesn't pressure you into having a procedure done. He lets you know the options and then lets you make the decision. His staff is excellent and always makes you feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Hygienist Pam is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Too notch dental care from Dr. Pugh! Fantastic cosmetic dentistry as he also has an artistic eye and keeps working until your teeth look perfect! Love Tricia - she takes great pride and care in her work as a dental hygienist and is so friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Excellent dentist and the hygienist are great too. Highly tecommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Always highly professional experience!! My family dentist since 2002. Always a 5 star rating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Pugh for almost 30 years so its no surprise I give him a 5 star rating, but my last visit is one example of why. Last Thursday at lunch an old filling came out while I was eating. It was fairly large and I wasn't sure how serious it was going into the weekend so I called hoping he could do a quick check. Well as busy as he was, he had me come in, he put in a permanent filling and I was out by 2:30. That is 5 star the way I see it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
I had an amazing experience with this dentistry. The receptionist were over the top sweet!! The dental assistant was a very nice as well as the tech that made me feel super comfortable. The dentist made me feel welcomed and confident in the work he can do and I’m more than excited to extend visits with them and leave my dental work in their hands. I’m more than confident they will look amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Visit efficient, friendly and thorough. Has been my dentist for almost 20 years. I will never forget how welcome all made my ailing mother feel special.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
As usual, Dr. Pugh and his staff were excellent. They always go above and beyond expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Dr Pugh and his staff are above exceptional they are AWESOME!! Wait time is very short, staff very friendly and helpful, office is very clean. What else could you ask for?! I would recommend Dr Pugh to my family and friends for sure! If you have a problem come up they will always make room for you. They treat you like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Dr Pugh and his staff are wonderful. They all do great work, are very friendly and professional. They strive to make your visit enjoyable and not stressful. Love these guys. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
Great patient care! Friendly staff and doctor, clean office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pugh, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Pugh and his staff is a joy.......strange word to associate with a trip to your dentist, but so true! All are very professional and knowledgeable. They are anxious to make you feel welcome and comfortable. You feel 100% confident with Dr. Pugh’s counseling, diagnosis, and treatment. I’ve observed that he has an excellent repoire with patients and listens carefully to each concern. I could not be more pleased with each visit!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pugh?