Dr. Michael Payne, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Payne

American River Orthodontics

3406 American River Dr Ste E Sacramento, CA 95864

Dr. Michael Payne, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Sacramento, CA and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, San Francisco - D.D.S. medical school in 1998. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Payne to book an appointment.

Dr. Payne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Payne

Dr. Payne?
What People Say About Dr. Michael Payne, DDS
I have had nothing but excellent care from Dr Payne and his staff. Years ago I was diagnosed as needing jaw surgery and orthodontics to correct my malformed jaws. I put it off for many years, not being comfortable with other orthodontists I have met. It's a huge process, very life changing. But I am 100% comfortable with Dr Payne handling my care and know he is the best at handling complex cases. I have complete trust in his skills and knowledge. Simply the best there is!
Barbara in Sacramento, CA – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
Where do I begin...Dr. Payne and his phenomenal staff are amazing and professional! EVERYONE treats you like family, not just a patient. Dr. Payne and his staff are methodical and meticulous in their work to ensure that the smile that YOU desire becomes a REALITY. Also, they must have THE best feeling office that I have ever visited. Thank you for my beautiful smile!!!!
Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
We had a great experience the time went by fast. hearing the name Dr. Payne with kids growing up in the Arden Park area turned out to be great for the family.
Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
from the first time I came in for an evaluation the staff have all been very understanding and patient with my schedule. I now have 3 kids currently in treatment and a 4th that will be starting treatment when I can. The staff all work with me and find a way to schedule all my appointments around my very busy schedule and get all kids in at the same time so I don't have to make multiple trips. They work with financial situations as well as explain the treatment completely ...
Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
I am so pleased with how my daughters teeth turned out. Dr. Payne is a perfectionist and I am so grateful. His office staff is professional, kind, helpful and informative. Both of my children have benefited from his detailed work.
Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
Great service and treatment of both of my kids every time. Dr Payne and his staff takes their time to explain everything to my children that he is doing and makes them a part of every visit. They are always comfortable with what is happening every time . We love Dr Payne and his Staff so much that we have referred every kid in our whole neighborhood!
Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
We have been coming to this office for many years and have been treated with respect and kindness every minute of this relationship. This office is clean and comfortable. The staff is amazing, well informed, well trained and always nice and cheery. We would recommend this office to anyone needing orthodontic services.
Jul 20, 2017
Excellent!
Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
Dr Payne and his staff are so nice and always a pleasure to deal with. Everyone is always so cheerful, knowledgeable and eager help. I am so happy with my beautiful straight teeth!
Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
As a woman nearing 40 I was hesitant about Orthodontics later in life. Dr. Payne is so straight forward in his work and discussed all possible options before recommending Invisalign. I have been so happy with the process! I have had them for 18 months and have seen a drastic improvement in my smile. I couldn't be happier! From the moment you walk in the door Stephanie greets you with a smile and the entire staff is always so accommodating. The staff are so friendly and ge...
Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
Dr. Payne and his staff are the absolute best in their field hands down. We drive in from Elk Grove because the quality of care and service that our children receive at American River Orthodontics is unparalleled. They truly are the best in their field of work by far. You will always be greeted with a warm smile. We love the positive, happy, and always uplifting atmosphere at American River Orthodontics!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
We have been coming to Dr. Payne since my 15 year old son was 8 years old. Both my son and daughter have had Dr. Payne as their orthodontist. The staff is very friendly and works to accommodates busy schedules. I would highly recommend Dr. Payne.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
I got my braces on in seventh grade and had a relatively bad overbite and 2 and a half years later, every flaw that my teeth had are now fixed. All of the people working here always told me exactly what they were doing and waiting a while to get my braces off was definitely worth it in the end.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
Great staff, great service!
Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
From beginning to the end Dr. Payne, Cheryl, Stephanie and the rest of the staff have been beyond exceptional!! I believe Dr. Payne has strived for the "perfect" smile. I really appreciated his professionalism, integrity, knowledge and quality of care at the highest level. There were a few bumps along the way but everyone worked with concern, diligence and love. I really know that Dr. Payne was the one for Noah to achieve the greatest smile ever!!
Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
Staff at both offices are extremely wonderful. Worth the wait.
Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
Just like you, I'm no fan of dental office visits, but Dr Payne's operation is first class. Believe it or not, their great staff and good work make my visits enjoyable, given the circumstance.
Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Payne and his lovely assistants! All of the ladies were so kind, caring, fun, and extremely intelligent and knowledgeable about their work. I never had any issues with trusting them completely. Everybody always had a smile and the cookies at the front desk are awesome! 10/10 would recommend, especially for kids, because they really make you feel at home and comfortable.
Jun 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
I have been a patient at this office for over 2 years. They treat me like a family. Always smiling and so awesomely friendly! I feel so welcome whenever I come in for my appointments. I've never had any bad experience here. Love Dr. Payne and all his staffs. They are all so amazing! I will truly miss them when my treatments are done. Keep up the great work! :)
May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Payne and all of his staff has always been wonderful. I'm going to miss meeting with them all every month. Dr. Payne exceeded my expectation. I truly appreciate Dr. Payne's desire to get my teeth perfect. I am truly thankful for American Orthodontics and my decision of choosing Dr. Payne. Special thank you to Cheryl for her hard work and persistence dealing with Delta Dental and my monthly payments. A never forgotten thank you to Stephanie for alway...
May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Payne, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Payne?

Michael H. Payne, D.D.S. ,M.S.D. is a Dentist - Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics (Orthodontist) practicing in Sacramento, CA. A professional member of  American Association of Orthodontists, Academy of General Dentistry, American Denta...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

1998
University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, San Francisco - D.D.S.