Dr. Michael O'Neil, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. O'Neil

Longboat Key Dental

595 Bay Isles Rd Ste 110 Longboat Key, FL 34228

Dr. Michael O'Neil, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Longboat Key, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2008 and practices dentistry.

Dr. O'Neil's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Neil

3.7

Dr. O'Neil?
Dr. O'Neil's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael O'Neil, DDS
My expereinces in both offices (Cortez and LBK) have been pleasant. However, Dr. Oneil is too busy to provide timely service as needed. I contacted the office in November of 2018 with a tooth complaint. A month later I got the first appointment I finally got my sore tooth treated in June 2019 after he cancelled my appointment in April. The Cortez office initally told me that I could not even schedule my permanant onlay til August after school starts. I was able to get an appointment in LBK for the 2nd step of a permanent onlay in July, and was then told there is a 3rd appointment needed. I have already paid for the onlay so I will complete this process hopefully sooner than later. 2 months between appointments is too long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael O'Neil, DDS?
Best dentist I have ever been to see. He and his staff got me in right away, provided high quality dentistry, and were wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael O'Neil, DDS?
I've been a patient for Dr. O'Neil for several years...... Dr.O'Neil and his Staff provide World Class Service and Care.....Simply The Best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael O'Neil, DDS?
Dr. O’Neil has been the best dentist I’ve had to date. He and his staff go to great lengths to accommodate their patients. To respond to the only other text review here - take it with a grain of salt. I don’t know a single doctor who wouldn’t prioritize an emergency surgery over nearly any other standard procedure. Doctor O’Neil takes better care of me than any other dentist I’ve had. Do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael O'Neil, DDS?
Dentist posts in the St. Mary Star of the Sea church bulletin. I wrote I terrible review on the website and contacted the church it self about removing him from the bulletin. I called him on his personal line, thinking it had to do with the business. However, Dr. Michael O'Neil to such offense to the point where he scheduled me for an 8 AM appointment and showed up 25 minutes late. He excused himself by talking to another dentist & emergency surgery. Amy told me he did not want to treat me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael O'Neil, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Neil?

2009
2009
2008
2004

Dr. O'Neil accepts

Dr. O'Neil accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. O'Neil treats your condition or procedure