Dr. Michael O'Leary, DDS

Dr. Michael O'Leary, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Michael O'Leary, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Michael D. O'Leary D.D.S., S.C.

440 Chestnut St # 100

Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. O'Leary

Dr. O'Leary's bio

This content was provided by Dr. O'Leary "I enjoy the specialty of orthodontics because of the relationships I build with my patients. I get tremendous satisfaction in seeing the final orthodontic treatment results obtained by my patients. I am so honored to be given the opportunity to work with wonderful people and help them obtain a great functioning bite and beautiful smile. It' a thrill every day to come to work knowing that I influence people's lives in such a positive way. My patients have given me and my staff their trust, knowing that we truly have their best interests at heart. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION In order to provide my patients with the highest standard of care, I made sure to obtain the best education possible. I earned a Bachelor of Arts degree at Villanova University and after completing four years at Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, I was awarded my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. I completed my orthodontic specialty residency at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. I strongly believe that an orthodontist must stay up to date in this profession and I attend many continuing education courses each year. I am especially excited about the SureSmile® technique which I have incorporated into many aspects of my practice. It is also very important to stay involved in the greater dental community, and I am an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Midwestern Society of Orthodontists, the Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists (of which I served as President), the American Dental Association, the Wisconsin Dental Association, and numerous local dental and orthodontic organizations. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I was blessed to have married my high school sweetheart, Sue, between college and Dental School. We have four children: Our oldest, Colleen and her husband, Dan have 2 children, Patrick and Tommie; Sean and his wife, Jamie, have 3 children, Evelyn, Kelton and Eliza; Kevin and his wife, Stephanie, have twins, Shea and McCoy along with the recent arrival of their son, Griffin; lastly, the youngest of the O'Leary kids, Caitlin and her husband, Roger. I love sports and have especially enjoyed watching my children participate in high school and college sports including football, hockey, soccer, swimming, power lifting, track, baseball, and crew. I also enjoy sailing my 19' boat named "Brace Yourself", power boating, kayaking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and like all good Wisconsinites....cheering on the Packers! IN THE COMMUNITY I am a member and past President of the Wisconsin Rapids Rotary Club which is involved with many youth and humanitarian activities. I have been involved in the Tribune Building project in Wisconsin Rapids as well as currently serving on the Board of Directors of River Cities Bank. I am active in my church, of which I currently serve as Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the missions committee. I was a past president of the Wisconsin Rapids Lincoln High School parents' football booster club for three years and have continued to sponsor and support numerous charities and youth programs in my community. I have also served as President of Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists."

This content was provided by Dr. O'Leary "A beautiful, straight smile is a wonderful asset at any age! At O'Leary Orthodontics, we provide state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment in a professional, family-oriented, and friendly environment. Let us help you straighten your teeth for a lifetime of wonderful smiles! http://www.olearyortho.net/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • SureSmile® Dental Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• The University of Minnesota
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. O'Leary has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Leary has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Leary does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Leary and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Leary's Reviews