Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Ofir

Avalon Dental Center Cambridge

160 Cambridge St Cambridge, MA 02141

Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Cambridge, MA. He practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Ofir accepts

Dr. Ofir accepts the following insurance:

AARP
MetLife
Principal Financial Group

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Other (10/30/2014)View details
No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Ofir treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

With all of our offices full of new, state-of-the-art equipment, the caring dentists at Avalon Dental Center can help you to achieve a great smile and dental health at an affordable price.
If you or your family prefers to speak in your native t...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Ofir?
Dr. Ofir's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I was referred to Dr Michael Ofir from my sister who got her Veneers done by him. She wouldn't stop talking about him and he changed her life so I decided to do the same. Honestly it has been the best decision of my life. I was always extremely self conscious about my smile and how weird my teeth look. I know have the most beautiful smile I love my Veneers and I owe it all to Dr. Ofir, Ben and Tanya! They're an all star team and it was just an overall amazing experience. Thank you Avalon Dental Center!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD?
I've been with Dr. Ofir for 5 years I wouldn't go anywhere else. He makes sure to make the job painless and fast. He really cares about his patients. For all this years I was going every 6 month for Dental Check up. Dr. Ofir did 2 crowns, several fillings for me and one implant. I couldn’t wish better care than from Dr.Ofir and his staff at Avalon Dental Center in Cambridge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Ofir for a few years now. His services are always outstanding. Wait time is very minimal and sometimes finishes earlier than expected. I did several crowns already with Dr.Ofir. Perfect fit, no complains! Will always refer people to go see Dr. Ofir in Cambridge when they are new to the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD?
Great patient care. Clear explanations and great results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD?
I officially have my veneers! I'm so happy! I was looking for a natural look that wouldn't make it look like I had any cosmetic work done and that's exactly how it looks! Dr.Ofir did an incredible job. I would give him a 10/10 and will absolutely be seeing him in the future as my primary dentist as well. He is a true professional! Thank you Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD?
I had really great experience at Avalon Dental office. Their technology is impressive, their staff is really great. I found particularly impressive is that Dr.Ofir and his staff were truly interested in and excited about the lumineers that I was getting done, also they were so helpful along the way. I feel that I got good value in terms of price and being honest I feel that the technology, attention to detail, and the personalized support I received were excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD?
I have traumas when it comes to seeing Dentists but wow Dr. Ofir is awesome. He has a great hand when it comes to anesthesia because I didn't feel a thing. He is up to date with all the latest technology. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing Dentist. He and his staff are always very friendly and his is office is always clean. Give him a try, your teeth will thank you for it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Ofir, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ofir?