Dr. Michael Nugent, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Michael Nugent, DDS
Dr. Michael Nugent, DDS is a dentist who practices in Pasadena, TX. He is 41 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Nugent's Experience

Visiting Dr. Nugent

Dr. Nugent accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Nugent is now accepting new patients
Michael Nugent DDS3421 Burke Rd Ste A
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713) 941-8261Get Directions

Dr. Nugent's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nugent to family and friends
Dr. Nugent's Performance
in Laporte |
The office staff are wonderful. Even though I only come in twice a year, they actually remember me. They ask about my family and my pets, by their names. They always great me with smiles. Dr. Nugent has a winning personality. He always has a great story to share. He also cares for his staff and patients. Asking lots of questions and explaining carefully, so that we understand everything. I would highly recommend giving them a visit!
in Pasadena, TX |
I always have a positive experience at Dr. Nugent's office. Everyone is very pleasant, and professional. I am warmly greeted and am seen promptly. Polly is a wonderful hygienist and provides excellent feedback!
in Houston, TX |
From start to finish, phones, billing, appointment scheduling, dental hygienist, to Dentist himself we always have the best experience. They are punctual, we get in with ease, in and out in less than an hour. Everyone is so friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and you can tell they truly love what they do. Thank you all for being amazing, your compassion for this shows!!!
in Deer Park, TX |
I am a long time patient who appreciates the experience and staff at Dr Nugent's office.
in Pasadena, TX |
Best dentist ever!! The stuff are polite and kind!!!
in La Porte, TX |
Dr. Nugent and staff are a very good group! I move here form Austin, and left my dentist there of 20years. It took about 3 years of going to other dentists in the area, before I found Dr. Nugent. Dr. Nugent and his staff are wonderful, and highly recommended by me.
in Houston, TX |
Great dentist and staff. Polly was my dental hygienist for this visit. She was outstanding. It makes going to the dentist great when you are confident about the care you are getting. Highly recommend.
in La Porte, TX |
He is thorough and personable, the hygienists are the sweetest women and are so educated. They are very informative and I learn new things about dentistry every time I go. They have advanced dental technology. His monthly e-newsletters make me laugh. They aren't constantly trying to get money out of me. They fix things when they need to be fixed and just clean when there's no fixing needed. Nothing more I can ask for from my dentist! Easy to get an appointment sooner than scheduled.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Nugent, DDS?
Are you Dr. Nugent?

Compare Dr. Nugent

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Nugent's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Tooth Abrasion

Dr. Nugent does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nugent and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral Surgery