Dentistry  |
Dr. Michael Nugent, DDS
Dr. Michael Nugent, DDS is a dentist who practices in Pasadena, TX. He is 41 years old.

3421 Burke Rd Ste A

• Lower Dentures
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

Education data for Dr. Nugent is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Nugent has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nugent has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nugent does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nugent and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nugent's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nugent to family and friends
Dr. Nugent's Performance
in Kountze |
I have been going to Dr. Nugent since he opened his practice on Burke. He has integrated the latest technologies to make your dental experience the very best. From the warm and welcoming staff, the use of the latest and greatest dental procedures, informative and accurate billing information provided upfront, and most importantly - Dr. Nugent provides the highest level of skill that anyone could hope for and does all of this with a warm and caring personality. He is simply the best.
in Laporte, TX |
Dr Nugent and his staff are wonderful!! Don’t go anywhere else!! My whole family goes there and they love it! It is an enjoyable experience going to his office. You actually want to go to the Dentist because it is such a pleasant environment!
Texas |
Changed dentists because I moved. After seeing another dentist for several years, I am relieved at my decision to return, despite being over an hour away. The staff is, and always has been, exemplary. I don't think I've ever felt more welcome and comfortable with anyone in a medical setting anywhere. This is the best dental office bar none. Dr Nugent and West are both super cool.
Pasadena, TX |
Very pleasant visit. No pain and they put me very much at ease. Explained every step.
League City, TX |
Dr Nugent is very down-to-earth, non-judgmental and very compassionate to his patients' needs.
Compassionate staff and doctors. Highly recommend this dentist! A+++ experience
in Deer Park |
I am always taken care very well. Would recommend Dr Nugent and Dr West. They are the best!! The whole team is a 10+!
in Seabrook, TX |
As a man who does not like going to the dentist, I can confidently say that Dr. Nugent and his staff allay my dentist anxiety. They are all friendly and caring which makes my visits enjoyable.
Houston, TX |
Very easy to get appointments and professional and caring staff.
in Pasadena, TX |
Dr. Nugent and his entire staff always provide the best service! They are always friendly, professional and are up front with me about any procedure or product I may need and what the estimated costs for my out of pocket expenses after insurance pays. I really appreciate the fact they go above and beyond for all their patients.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Nugent and his team are extremely efficient and work hard to cater to your needs!!
Pasadena, TX |
I am an established patient who was not current with my check ups due to other health problems. An appointment was quickly provided for me. The dental hygienist, Rebecca was fabulous! She carefully reviewed my health history and considerations that would affect my oral health. Her exam was thorough. She offered helpful suggestions. Dr. Nugent also reviewed my history before his exam. I felt that my care was individualized and complete. I've already scheduled my next appointment!
Pasadena, TX |
Everyone from front office to the tha back are so friendly and nice. Everything is very organized and modernized! Great dentist that runs a tight ship. Never feel like they are after money, just morally sound! Never leave feeling disappointed !
in Houston, TX |
Dr Nugent and the entire staff are extremely nice and attentive every time I visit or call. I'm always seen on my appointed time and not kept waiting past it. Overall clean, friendly environment with great customer service
Pasadena, TX |
Dr. Nugent and his ENTIRE staff are amazing. Wouldn't go to or take my child ANYWHERE else.
in Houston, TX |
Have always had a positive experience with Dr. Nugent. I love the staff up front and Danette, the hygienist I usually see. I have never liked going to the dentist but I feel very comfortable here. Dr Nugent takes time to answer questions and you can tell he really loves what he does and cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!
in Pasadena TX |
It's always a very good experience. Everyone is very professional but friendly. Doctors and staff are very knowledgeable and the facility is a state-of-the-art.
in Pasadena, TX |
Hands down the best. Dr. Nugent, Donnette and staff are very friendly and attentive. They explain everything in details and make you feel comfortable.
in Houston, TX |
Please find my review on Google. Overall A++++ visit.
Pasadena tx |
Excellent service. Always on time
in Laporte |
The office staff are wonderful. Even though I only come in twice a year, they actually remember me. They ask about my family and my pets, by their names. They always great me with smiles. Dr. Nugent has a winning personality. He always has a great story to share. He also cares for his staff and patients. Asking lots of questions and explaining carefully, so that we understand everything. I would highly recommend giving them a visit!
in Pasadena, TX |
I always have a positive experience at Dr. Nugent's office. Everyone is very pleasant, and professional. I am warmly greeted and am seen promptly. Polly is a wonderful hygienist and provides excellent feedback!
in Houston, TX |
From start to finish, phones, billing, appointment scheduling, dental hygienist, to Dentist himself we always have the best experience. They are punctual, we get in with ease, in and out in less than an hour. Everyone is so friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and you can tell they truly love what they do. Thank you all for being amazing, your compassion for this shows!!!
in Deer Park, TX |
I am a long time patient who appreciates the experience and staff at Dr Nugent's office.
in Pasadena, TX |
Best dentist ever!! The stuff are polite and kind!!!
in La Porte, TX |
Dr. Nugent and staff are a very good group! I move here form Austin, and left my dentist there of 20years. It took about 3 years of going to other dentists in the area, before I found Dr. Nugent. Dr. Nugent and his staff are wonderful, and highly recommended by me.
in Houston, TX |
Great dentist and staff. Polly was my dental hygienist for this visit. She was outstanding. It makes going to the dentist great when you are confident about the care you are getting. Highly recommend.
in La Porte, TX |
He is thorough and personable, the hygienists are the sweetest women and are so educated. They are very informative and I learn new things about dentistry every time I go. They have advanced dental technology. His monthly e-newsletters make me laugh. They aren't constantly trying to get money out of me. They fix things when they need to be fixed and just clean when there's no fixing needed. Nothing more I can ask for from my dentist! Easy to get an appointment sooner than scheduled.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Nugent, DDS?
Are you Dr. Nugent?