Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS
I am committed to providing the finest orthodontic treatment to achieve a beautiful smile through early intervention for young children and non-extraction whenever possible. I strive to give each patient friendly and personalized attention and develop meaningful relationships that last long after the conclusion of treatment.

5294 Park Ave

Bridgeport, CT 06604

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Montanaro

Your smile is unique, and your orthodontic treatment should be too! At the orthodontic practice of Dr. Michael Montanaro, we focus our energy on providing you with a truly unique orthodontic experience by catering to your own individual needs. http://www.montanaroorthodontics.com/

• Orthodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Open Bite

• Invisalign® Consultation
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Palatal Expander
  • Retainers

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Fairfield University
  • Bachelor Of Science
    Other Education | Completed
  • Orthodontic Certificate
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Montanaro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Montanaro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Montanaro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montanaro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Montanaro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Montanaro to family and friends
Dr. Montanaro's Performance
Norwalk, CT |
Dr. Montanaro is simply superb. The level of expertise and care I have received here for the past 10 years has been unparalleled.
Norwalk, CT |
Dr. Montanaro and his staff are excellent. My boys have beautiful teeth now!!
in Wilton, CT |
As an older adult I watched my three grandchildren as they had their teeth straightened by Dr. Montanaro w/ amazing, gorgeous results! I had never had my teeth straightened and decided to do it now! I was delighted with the results plus I enjoyed working with Dr. Montanaro. He has a gracious, relaxing way with his patients both children and adults and is a perfectionist-wanting to make each smile perfect! I highly recommend him!
in Newtown, CT |
I am 48 years old and Dr. Montanaro was my orthodontist as a teenager when I needed full braces. When I had children and learned that my daughter, 10 years old, required full dental braces, I was dissatisfied with proposed plans in my local area. My daughter asked me who did my smile. (She liked it). I called Dr. Montanaro, and received an honest opinion, fair price, and competent plan. My daughter's teeth needed major correction. We are so pleased - we are all smiles! Highly recommend.
in Darien, CT |
My experience with Dr. Montanaro was fantastic! My smile has never felt and looked better!
Westport, CT |
Dr. Montanaro is a fantastic orthodontist. He provided orthodontic treatments for both our children several years ago. Both, now in their 30s, have beautiful smiles! More recently he treated me with Invisalign to correct a tooth that was turning. For the past few months he has been doing follow up treatments and now, once again, my teeth are in alignment and I am thrilled! Dr. Montanaro is so professional and talented. I recommend him highly for both children and adults.
in Bridgeport, CT |
I would definitely recommend Dr.Montanaro he has helped my daughter tremendously. he is kind and compassionate to personal situations and goes above and beyond to ensure a perfect smile. :)
in Bridgeport, CT |
Dr Montanaro is always very helpful and always looking to give you a great smile!
Norwalk, CT |
He has been great during the entire process. He has been accommodating of various needs and schedules allowing me to finish my orthodontic treatment.
in Bridgeport, CT |
Received great treatment from Dr. Montanaro's office. They were friendly and accommodating and most importantly, did amazing work on my teeth. Would happily recommend them to anybody interested.
in Bridgeport, CT |
I'm very happy with the work that Dr.Montanero did. He really knows what he is doing and is considerate and understanding with his patients.
Bridgeport, CT |
Dr. Montanaro is a wonderful orthodontist. He treated all three of my kids and they all have beautiful smiles. Each needed different things (and were different ages when they began treatment) and Dr. Montanaro explained the course of work and the timelines. Great results and beautiful smiles.
in New Canaan, CT |
Dr. Montanaro provided excellent orthodontic treatment for my twin sons -- one for traditional braces and the other for invisalign. Just a few years later I am now seeing him myself for invisalign. He is a fabulous orthodontist in every way. His staff are really great too. I recommend Dr. Montanaro without reservation. You will not be disappointed.
Bridgeport, CT |
Dr. Montanaro is a very intelligent doctor who well-prepares his patients for what is to come of their experience in orthodontics. I have been working with him for several years and he has helped me with not only my smile, but my confidence overall as well.
Bridgeport, CT |
Dr. Montanaro not only straightened my teeth, but changed my entire smile and shape. My teeth were extremely crooked and crowded, and now they all fit into my mouth perfectly and they are all aligned. My face looks completely different and I am forever grateful!!!!
Bridgeport, CT |
MY experience was amazing. He's a perfectionist, if there is one problem with your teeth he will fix it in a heartbeat. The people there are very welcoming as well!
in Norwalk, CT |
I feel very comfortable with Dr Montanaro and his staff.
Norwalk, CT |
Dr. Montanaro is an amazing orthodontist, he is extremely professional and more than helpful. He not only fixed my smile, but years later was friendly and continued to provide amazing services. I would very highly recommend Dr. Montanaro to EVERYONE!
in Bridgeport, CT |
Being a patient for Dr. Montanaro has been great, It has been a awesome experience so far and I have full confidence that he will give me the best smile I could possibly have. I fully recommend people coming to this Orthodontist if your expecting amazing results.
Bridgeport, CT |
Dr. Montanaro is fantastic. He is efficient and personable and extremely reliable.
in New Canaan, CT |
Dr . Montanero has been great with both my kids. My daughter's teeth are beautiful and he is working on a very difficult case with my son. He is very honest and I really appreciate it.
Bridgeport, CT |
Dr. Montanaro gave my daughter an excellent work and gave her bright smile! I am glad to choose him as her orthodontist. thank you Dr. Montanaro!!
in New Canaan, CT |
I did invisalign with Dr. Montanaro. Had a great experience and great results.
in Bridgeport, CT |
I shopped around to find a good Dr. to start my Invisalign treatment. Dr. Montanaro had the best price and a great portfolio. As soon as you come into his office you will see many posters and pictures of people who have had great results and were his patients. The receptionist/dental assistant is really nice as well, she takes her time to explain everything and is always available to answer questions. I loved my results. Dr Montanaro was understanding of all of my concerns.
in Norwalk, CT |
Most caring, conscientious Dentist I have ever met. Dr. Montanaro took my daughter's case and worked with her for 2 years. We could not be happier with the results and she was a very difficult case.
in Westport, CT |
Have known Dr. Montanaro for 30 years years and he has recently taken care of my daughter's teeth. At 13 years old, her braces have been off for almost 2 years. She was just in a middle school musical production and her smile stood out amongst many students! Wow! Fantastic! Her face lit up with a mega watt smilel! His detailed approach is amazing, as he truly cares and wants the perfect look for your child.
in Stratford, CT |
Dr. Montanaro gave me a beautiful smile and now he has given my daughter an absolutely gorgeous smile. The before and after is incredible. He is a wonderful orthodontist who takes the time to explain what he is doing and why. His staff is fantastic, even going the extra mile to find my cell phone that I dropped in the parking lot! I will be bringing my younger daughter to him when it is time & highly recommend him to anyone needing orthodontic work.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Are you Dr. Montanaro?