Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Montanaro

Montanaro Orthodontics

5294 Park Ave Bridgeport, CT 06604

Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Bridgeport, CT. He graduated from Loyola University and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Montanaro accepts

Dr. Montanaro accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Humana PPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Montanaro treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Crowding
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisalign® Consultation
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Open Bite
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Palatal Expander
  • Retainers
  • Underbite

Your smile is unique, and your orthodontic treatment should be too! At the orthodontic practice of Dr. Michael Montanaro, we focus our energy on providing you with a truly unique orthodontic experience by catering to your own individual needs. http://www.montanaroorthodontics.com/

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Montanaro?
Dr. Montanaro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Great environment, and a great knowledgeable guy that Dr. Montanaro is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Everything was super easy, and the regular appointments when I had braces went well and quickly. Nothing was uncomfortable and the process of braces did not hurt. Glad to get them off, and my teeth look great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Great doctor - did a great job for both of my children. Takes tremendous pride in delivering excellent results. Very good manner with kids - they were always very relaxed to go for their appointments. A terrific experience overall
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
I really recommend Dr. Michael Montanaro and my treatments were every month and he is very good. I was able to change the color of my braces every month and he always was nice and caring to me. If I had to do it all over again I would go to the same Orthodontist. He is also very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
very good with patients and very friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Dr Montanaro has created beautiful smiles for all of my kids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
always quick and efficient and genuine in making sure you are walking out with a perfect smile
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Dr. Montanaro's artistry and professionalism are superb. He provided comprehensive information about the process for and goals for each of my daughters, and made the time with braces stress free and productive. And of course, helped them both achieve healthy, beautiful smiles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Dr. Montanaro is excellent! He cares a great deal about his patients and only wants you to leave with a beautiful smile! The staff is always friendly and kind! I would highly recommend Dr. Montanaro - he is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Dr Montanaro has been taken care of family members for years. His work is truly amazing. I would highly recommend him. Nothing like having a Hollywood smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
The attention to detail probably stands out #1 in my mind. Staff is wonderful and inviting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Dr. Montanaro has been great! I trusted him every step of the way. He's a perfectionist so it was really helpful to be in the hands of someone who cares just as much as me. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Overall great staff, very flexible, and great treatment. I am so happy with my outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
We have had a wonderful orthodontics experience with Dr. Montanaro and his staff. We are extremely happy with the results of his work, and each office visit was timely and efficient. Would highly recommend Dr. Montanaro to help create the perfect smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
I think Dr. Montanaro did a great job with my daughter's braces. He is kind, attentive and her malocclusion has been taken care of. Her smile looks great, and her overbite is gone. I will recommend him to any of my friends who need an orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
My visit was awesome! I am 36 years old can my lower retainer was loose... came back to see Dr. Montanaro and he glued it back and made me feel good. I love his practice and his method of not pulling out teeth. So happy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
this office is so professional, flexible and friendly - and my teeth look great! I did my upper teeth 3 years ago and came back to do the lower as I was so happy with how they look. A real pleasure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Incredible experience with Dr. Montanaro and his wholly qualified, insightful, helpful and patient staff. They clearly articulated the process and "pulled a rabbit out of a hat" in regards to realigning multiple challenges. Despite it taking longer than any of us thought, it was well worth the diligence and persistence. Couldn't be happier with the outcome and would give them 6 STARS if I could!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Finding the right orthodontist for our son was new to us as nobody in our family has ever needed braces. We were referred to Dr. Montanaro by multple friends in our community (Westport, CT) and feel like we hit the jackpot. Dr. Montanaro not only fitted my son for braces, he made himself available above and beyond for any questions and every subsequent appointment. I rarely do surveys but can't recommend him and his staff highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Dr Montanaro worked with both of my boys. Hes very accessible, informative and caring. We had a great experience with him! My kids teeth look amazing! He was recommended to us through a family member and we are super happy with our choice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Montanaro, DDS?
Friendly, knowledgeable, and does great work - Would recommend Dr. Montanaro to anyone!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Montanaro?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Montanaro treats patients.