Dr. Michael McIntire, DDS

Dr. Michael McIntire, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Michael McIntire, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington, VA and has been practicing for 36 years. He practices dentistry and pediatric dentistry.Read his story

Michael K. McIntire, DDS, PC

1515 Wilson Blvd Ste 103

Arlington, VA 22209

Learn about Dr. McIntire

Dr. McIntire's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McIntire "Dr. McIntire was born and raised in Central California. After graduating from Sacramento State University he moved east to attend Georgetown University’s School of Dentistry. Dr. McIntire has practiced dentistry for 30 years, and having “seen It all,” he loves patient care more than ever. Dr. McIntire is married to Kate, an elementary school teacher in Fairfax County, and father to Lily — “the apple of his eye.” His other interests are physical fitness, gardening, and coaching Arlington girls’ softball."

This content was provided by Dr. McIntire "I have been practicing in Arlington, Virginia for 27 years. In that time, I have dedicated myself to the health and well being of my patients. Dentistry has evolved into a complex and significant part of our overall health. The direct influence of our teeth and mouths over our general health is very evident now. Cosmetic dentistry has grown tremendously, and I have a vital interest in it and in other developing technologies."

2  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Sacramento State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Georgetown University Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. McIntire has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McIntire has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McIntire does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McIntire and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McIntire's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McIntire to family and friends
234 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. McIntire's Performance

I was in DC for a very short time when I experienced pretty sever nerve pain in one of my molars. I called for an appointment, and Joanna got me scheduled very quickly for a consultation. Dr. McIntire assessed my pain and found out that I had a molar that needed to be removed due to a cavity that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. McIntire?