Dr. Michael McGrath, DDS

Dr. Michael McGrath, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Michael McGrath, DDS is a dentist who practices in Syracuse, NY. He is 75 years old.

5108 Velasko Rd

Syracuse, NY 13215

• Excellus BlueCross BlueShield

Learn about Dr. McGrath

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. McGrath is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McGrath has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McGrath has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McGrath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGrath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McGrath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGrath to family and friends
3.5
Dr. McGrath's Performance
HOLD ON TO YOUR WALLET , when they scraped some of the plaque around my tooth and made a slide and showed it to me on a TV screen telling me I had bacteria and would need root planing and scraping. I asked how long have I had this and was told 30 years. I have always had regular check up and have never been told of any problem. Went that same week to my regular dentist and was told that I had a perfectly healthy mouth. Only wanted a consult here for mercury filling removal. Unbelievable!!
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. McGrath and his staff have always been there for me over the years. I've been to quite a few dentists over the years and have found Dr. McGrath to be a cut above the rest in a variety of ways. His skills, his way of explaining things, his caring nature - one of those special doctors in your life that you feel good about finding and having on your team. In addition, I appreciate his focus on non-mercury amalgams, and the way he keeps up with leading-edge dentistry. My dental hygienist, Tamm
Syracuse, NY |
Dentist and staff do not give accurate or full information regarding duration and cost of procedures. They come across as very kind, and I've had good experiences with the hygienist, but the information they give regarding procedures is wildly inaccurate. I cannot give specifics because I am still a patient there, and have yet to finish a lengthy treatment. Just don't trust their information. Also, they love the pricey add-ons to regular cleanings.
in Baldwinsville, NY |
Only concerned about shaking your pockets for money.
Have you seen Dr. Michael McGrath, DDS?
Are you Dr. McGrath?