Dr. Michael Markgraf, DDS

Dr. Michael Markgraf, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Markgraf, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Punta Gorda, FL. He practices dentistry.

301 W Olympia Ave

Punta Gorda, FL 33950

Learn about Dr. Markgraf

This content was provided by Dr. Markgraf "It is my goal to have patients treated as I would like to be treated in a given situation. Respecting your time and educating patients to make informed choices about their dental care is a priority. The staff tries very hard to make each visit as pleasant as possible."

1  Practice Areas

• University Of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980

Dr. Markgraf has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Markgraf has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Markgraf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Markgraf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Markgraf's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Markgraf

Dr. Markgraf?
Dr. Markgraf's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Markgraf, DDS
Two things that you hate to leave when relocating - your hairdresser - and your dentist. I was very pleased that I found my replacement dentist on the first try. Dr. Markgraf and his staff make going to the dentist pleasurable - well, as pleasurable as visiting a dentist can be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Markgraf, DDS?
Dr. Markgraf is a great dentist; his office staff is efficient and friendly. I first went to Dr. Markgraf when part of my crown cracked during dinner one evening. I called my former dentist and was told they could see me the following week! I was referred to Dr. Markgraf by a friend, after my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Markgraf, DDS?
Dr Mike is very nice and professional. The staff is also. My cleanings are fast and not painful. I got a 98 percent on last visit. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Markgraf, DDS?
Very organized office staff. Dr. Markgraf explains every step in clear and simple words. He also is willing to refer you to a dentist who is skilled in an area he is not. I would tell family and friends to give his office a call..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Markgraf, DDS?
I LOVE DR. MARKGRAF. Made me feel at home as I am a new patient. Listen to my concerns then created a plan that works for me. So glad I found a wonderful dentist so close to home.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Markgraf?