Dentistry  |
Dr. Michael Luce, DDS
Dr. Michael Luce, DDS is a dentist who practices in Corpus Christi, TX. He is 62 years old.

2033 Airline Rd Ste H5

Corpus Christi, TX 78412

Learn about Dr. Luce

Education data for Dr. Luce is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Luce has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Luce has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Luce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Luce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luce to family and friends
Dr. Luce's Performance
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I needed an extraction, walked in, I have seen him before for a deep cleaning. From start to finish, less than an hour and I had no pain. Everyone there is super friendly. They do not pressure you to do anything that you do not wish to do. When I had my cleaning, I had the cavity in my wisdom that was extracted today, given financial concerns they did not push me to have it filled or extracted then, which despite the trouble now, i appreciated and still do.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I had a tooth that needed to be extracted. They were able to schedule me immediately. Dr Luce has a great chairside manner and made me feel at ease while I was in excruciating pain. I felt as if I was going to have a panic attack but his sense of humor and personality made me relax. The procedure was quick & painless. I followed his instructions and had no complications. The next day Dr Luce called to check on me and to reschedule a quick, and free, follow up visit. 5 enthusiastic stars!!!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Luce, DDS?
Are you Dr. Luce?