Dr. Michael Loftis, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Loftis

Dr. Michael Loftis

225 College Pkwy Ste 103 Parkersburg, WV 26104

Dr. Michael Loftis, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Parkersburg, WV and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from West Virginia University in 2003 and practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Loftis accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Loftis has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(304) 428-3636Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for West Virginia

Check if Dr. Loftis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Loftis' conditions and procedures:

• Endodontic Surgery
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment
  • Tooth Damage

We at Loftis Endodontics understand that historically  the root canal experience has a poor reputation.  We have made it our goal to improve this reputation with every procedure we perform.  With time we hope that patients will finally...

• Endodontics

87.61061946902655%

Dr. Loftis?
Dr. Loftis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Loftis, DDS
He sent my daughter home today crying and in pain. Why? Because, not being able to go with her due to illness, I sent her with a check signed by me for payment, and they said he wouldn’t see her without my being there (she’s an adult). The check was good, she had been to him before, and they wouldn’t even call to check with me or let my daughter have me call them. Will never recommend that anyone go to a doctor who would send a patient so obviously in pain away without even seeing her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Loftis, DDS?
My dentist recommend Loftis for my root canal. Loftis told me my tooth had no cracks or holes in it. He did not know why my tooth became infected. During the procedure, He ground down half my tooth then told me to get a crown. He never once told he was going to do this or that I would need a crown. I did this root canal to save my tooth, not to get a crown over it. I would have saved the expense and just got it pulled if I knew he was going to destroy in appearance of my tooth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Loftis, DDS?
Dr. Loftis did a great job on my root canal. He was caring and explained everything as we went through the procedure. He has obviously honed his craft to an exact science. Everything went smoothly and I felt no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Loftis, DDS?
He is great. Best I have ever been to and I have had lots of root canals. Staff also wonderful. High recommend Dr. Loftis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Loftis, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Loftis!! This was by far one of the best dental experiences I have ever had! His staff was very kind and knowledgeable. They got me in right away, which was great because I was in a lot of discomfort. Dr. Loftis was very professional. He explained everything he was doing and did not hesitate to answer any question that I had. He made this a very pleasant, pain-free dental experience for me. I would visit his office again in the future!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Loftis, DDS?
Dr. Loftis is an excellent endodontist. The procedure was pain free and he answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to friends. He has a very nice office and a great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Loftis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Loftis?