Dr. Michael D. Litvak, DDS

Dr. Michael D. Litvak, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 53 years old

At the office of Michael D. Litvak, DDS, we provide high-quality dentistry to the Pensacola, FL community in a comfortable, welcoming environment. For almost 20 years, Dr. Litvak and our team have offered preventive, restorative, and aesthetic dental care for patients of all ages.Read more

Michael D. Litvak, DDS

Experience with Dr. Litvak
Dr. Litvak's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (214)
Pensacola, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Litvak to anyone, his staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I had a cleaning, exam and x-rays done, this was by far the best experience I've had at a dental office my hygienist was very gentle and took her time. I suffer with TMJ and Dr. Litvak really understood my condition and recommended things for me that many other dentist's have not. Looking forward to my next check up! Would recommend his office to anyone looking for a new dentist!
in Pensacola fl |
When he spoke to me during the appointment, he stood behind me in the doorway. When he was working, he had his mask on. So I sort of felt like just another body in his chair and I wanted to see who was talking to me. He was not great at giving the shots compared to other dentists who made them less painful. Maybe I just became accustomed to previous dentists who were exceptional. I assume that his dental repair was up to par; time will tell. I would give him a C.
in Pensacola, FL |
Our daughter, who, along with her son, have been going to Dr Litvak DDS, recommended Dr. Litvak for us. My husband went first, and I have just been. He and his staff are peasant,knowledgeable, helpful, and make you feel comfortable. He is careful to keep your visit painless..explains everything where we can understand.We are recommending him to all. We are all very pleased with his very professional work and restorations....excellent dentist.!
Have you seen Dr. Michael D. Litvak, DDS?

Dr. Litvak's Care Philosophy

Dr. Litvak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Tooth Discoloration

Northwestern Univeristy

Graduated in 1991

Tulane University of Louisiana

Dr. Litvak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Litvak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry