Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD

Endodontics •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Lewis

Foundation Endodontics

870 Palisade Ave Ste 303 Teaneck, NJ 07666

Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Teaneck, NJ and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lewis to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

See similar Endodontics Practitioners in Teaneck

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Lewis accepts

Dr. Lewis accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

• Root Canal Retreatment
  • Single Visit Root Canals
  • Tooth Avulsion

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lewis

Dr. Lewis?
I was extremely impressed with Dr Lewis. Betty, the receptionist was very friendly and made me feel at ease when I made my appointment Dr Lewis explained the procedure and the costs involved from the get go. The procedure was painless and absolutely no pain afterwards I highly recommend Dr Lewis!
Noreen – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
My regular dentist referred me to Dr. Lewis for a root canal. While root canal is not the prognosis anyone hopes for, Dr. Lewis made it very quick and easy. I loved that he went over the procedure before starting and what to expect and most of all he went over the cost of everything so there is no sticker shock. I was in very minimal discomfort even after the anesthetic wore off. He is very professional and caring and the office is pristine. Betty, his office assistant, is exceptional as well. Dr. Lewis and staff made a root canal as pleasant as one can be :)
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
Just had a root canal performed by Dr. Lewis yesterday. I was greeted by a lovely lady named Betty at the front desk. The office was beautiful and well designed. I am skiddish about any dental procedures. However Dr Lewis alleviated all my concerns and made me feel very comfortable during the entire process. The root canal was painfree and quick! I can see why Dr Lewis was highly recommended. He is honest, informative, friendly and does excellent work. His staff is excellent too!
Pat J in NJ – Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
I had the best experience at Dr Lewis's office . The staff was wonderful friendly, they made me feel extremely comfortable. The Doctor was the BEST He explained everything in detail, the work he performed was painless , I never had such a great experience in any office as I did there. I would recommend Dr Lewis to everyone, and I certainly will. I loved him. He was GREAT!! Thank you Dr Gertler for helping me find such a terrific specialist
Lisa Pauley in Hawthorne NJ – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
Had a painless root canal today....... Dr Lewis saw me as an emergency patient. No dental visit is fun; however, Dr lewis made it painless and quick!!!! I have already informed all my family if they need an Endodontic work ......make an appt with Dr Lewis
Elizabeth – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
Dr. Lewis retreated a root canal for me that was abscessed. My primary dentist who diagnosed the abscess wanted to do exploratory surgery immediately and probable tooth extraction. Thank goodness I had my thinking cap on that day and decided to reach out to Dr. Lewis for his opinion - he took my call immediately. Dr. Lewis examined my tooth and gums thoroughly and simply and gently retreated the root canal. He saved me from much pain, expense, and the loss of my tooth. This is the second time
Kathy Z in Tenafly, NJ – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
From the time I called Dr. Lewis's office to the moment I left the appointment I received kind, helpful, and honest care. After a thorough examination it was determined that my root was healthy and I didn't need a root canal or any endontic treatment. Dr. Lewis explained the cause of what I was experiencing in detail and even took the time to answer other unrelated dental questions I had. I hope to never need a root canal, but should it occur I know exactly where I'll go for honest care.
Highland Lakes, NJ – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
I had a severe infection and in extreme pain. Dr Lewis was referred by my dentist. He immediately made time to see me within two hours. He is kind compassionate and caring person. I felt complete trust. My case was difficult yet he too so much time to care for me and make sure I was not in pain. The office is just as kind as Dr Lewis. Betty the office manager is a true reflection of Dr Lewis. I am so grateful that I was sent to him. I recommend everyone to only see him. Ty Dr Lewis
Trisha zelisko in Wyckoff NJ – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
Dr Lewis is a phonomenal Endodontist. Not only did he do an amazing job on my route canal but it was fast painless and even somewhat relaxing! (As crazy as that sounds!)Dr Lewis was incredibly patient with me and a week later when a new issue with my tooth came up, he saw me again and didn't stop my apt until he found the issue with my tooth and fixed it- it was amazing how dedicated he was to making me feel comfortable again. The office staff were wonderful and super friendly! Amazing place!
Talia Yudin in Fair Lawn, NJ – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
my dentist recommended dr lewis. love him and the office staff.
m in elmwood pk nj – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
Dr. Lewis is incredible. It was so welcoming to get scheduled quickly. I've had two appointments and never waited longer than 10 minutes. One of my procedures was an emergency repair on a tooth that very likely could have been written off as a loss. He did not give up on saving my teeth. Anyone with challenging dental issues can certainly trust Dr. Lewis to protect their teeth. The staff in his office is also very professional and kind.
A. Miller in Delran, NJ – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
Would recommend to anyone looking for a great Endodontist!
JJY32782 in Congers, NY – May 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
After waiting 4 weeks for an appointment, I showed up to find the receptionist made a mistake that could have been easily fixed prior to coming in - instead, they needed to reschedule the appointment costing me another 2 week's wait, plus take off from work again. Waited 30 minutes in the waiting room; found the doctor to not have a very good bedside manner (fairly dismissive). I won't be back. Note: Came in on a rainy day to find a bucket in the suite dorrway... met with drips.
Male patient in Haledon, NJ – Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?
Excellent service and attention. He answered all the questions and the root canals were completely pain free after the anesthesia.
Jan 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lewis, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lewis?

At Foundation Endodontics we believe it is every patient's right to expect pain free treatment in a pleasant and welcoming environment. Come in to our office and we will walk you through the details of your particular case and recommend a course of treatment.

• Endodontics

CUNY Queens College

• Russian
  • Hebrew

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Lewis communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lewis offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lewis offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lewis have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lewis offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lewis offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (201) 836-8000