Dr. Michael Lanzetta, DDS

Dr. Michael Lanzetta, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

We LOVE what we do! We pride ourselves on providing an orthodontic experience that far exceeds your expectations, custom tailored to your individual needs. We guarantee results we can both be proud of! www.calldrmike.com

Dr. Michael Lanzetta, DDS is an dentist who practices in Taylor, MI. He is 57 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Lanzetta's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lanzetta

Dr. Lanzetta accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Lanzetta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lanzetta to family and friends
Dr. Lanzetta's Performance
in Brownstown, MI |
We have had exceptional service from the start! Dr. Mike and his staff are caring and professional. My daughter is starting out with a retainer and will be moving on to a braces. I appreciate Dr. Mike's wait and see approach when it comes to orthodontics.
in Brownstown Twp., MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Mike. It is quite evident he enjoys what he does. He makes wearing braces fun for the kids! All kinds of contests and fun games, picnics, and special recognitions on his Facebook page. His office staff is equally as good and the respect he shows for them is evident too! They are like one big happy family!
Wyandotte, MI |
Very friendly and clean. They explained everything in detail and made my daughter feel very comfortable.
in Dearborn MI |
Customer service is always awesome. Dr Lanzetta and his staff are very attentive, professional, and personable!!
in Allen Park |
Dr. Mike is the best! Kind and caring! Never ever a complaint to go to an ortho appointment ever. The staff is first class! Highest recommendation! Thank you for making each experience super!
in Wyandotte, MI |
Absolutely LOVE Dr. Mike & staff!! They are very professional, polite, fun & very prompt with their appointments!! I would recommend them to anyone needing orthodontic treatment!!
in Southgate, MI |
My family and I love Dr. Lanzetta & his staff! They have made us feel comfortable & appreciated every step of the way. My daughter had a bad arch problem & needed an expander at 7 years old. She was anxious & nervous at first but after her first visit she was begging to go back! The office is fun & welcoming & they even have a reward system that gives my daughter points to earn prizes. On top of all that, Dr. Lanzetta is kind, smart & talented. My daughter's smile is already looking fantastic!
in Clarkston |
I'm so happy we didn't go anywhere else. Our sons teeth were a big challenge but Dr. Mike gave us beautiful results! Couldn't ask for a more wonderful office and staff. They were also very understanding of our sons Autism special needs.
in Canton, MI |
Wonderful experience at his office; excellent staff and highly impressive technology!! My daughter has a beautiful smile, thanks to Dr. Lanzetta!
in Allen Park, MI |
The team at Dr. Lanzetta's office has been amazing. They are extremely accommodating with scheduling and my toddler during appointments. My visits feel like family and my smile is on its way to being perfect. Dr. Lanzetta and his team will certainly be our choice for our family orthodontics needs.
in New Boston, MI |
We went to see Dr. Mike for the first time to start my daughter's invisalign and we are thrilled!
in Indianapolis, IN |
I would highly recommend this orthodontist to anyone I know. He is so friendly, the staff is so accommodating, and it's a very nice office. Dr Lanzetta truly listens to his patients concerns. I had to move out of state mid treatment, didn't want to see any other orthodontist because of how wonderful they are here, and Dr Mike was super helpful and accommodating to my situation. Definitely worth it!
in Taylor, MI |
The staff is extremely polite and works in a timely manner. I have never had a negative experience and I have been going to this office for over 7 years.
in Southgate, MI |
The office staff was fantastic, I couldn't be happier with my teeth! At every appointment I always felt welcome and comfortable! Thanks to the staff and Dr.Mike I now have a smile I am proud to show off! ????
Detroit, MI |
Very kind and friendly. Very satisfied. Great work, love the whole office staff.
in Detroit, MI |
My son, Nathan, has received professional, compassionate service from Dr. Michael Lanzetta and ladies in the back and front office for 5 years . I highly recommend you, you, and you to take advantage of the orthodontic services.
in Flat Rock, MI |
I love every time I go to dr. Mikes office they treat with water and snacks and they have a great game room. they are also all very nice and are super good when they are helping me with my invisaglign treatment
Have you seen Dr. Michael Lanzetta, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lanzetta?

Compare Dr. Lanzetta

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Lanzetta's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lanzetta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Dental Crowding
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Dr. Lanzetta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lanzetta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics

• Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Management of Distraction Osteogenesis
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult