Dr. Michael Landy, DDS

Dr. Michael Landy, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  |

Dr. Michael G. Landy is a Cosmetic Dentist and Northwest neighborhood of DC practicing in the greater DC area for 38 years!. He has been practicing since 1979. Dr. Landy is experienced in Cosmetic Bonding, Crowns & Bridges and Dentures. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the District of Columbia Dental Society and the American Association of Cosmetic Dentists. Dr. Michael Landy was also awarded "Top Doctor" in the Washingtonian Magazine, "Top General Dentist in Washington DC" by the International Association of Dentists and "Best Local Cosmetic Dentist" in the Talk of the Town Publication.

Michael G. Landy, DDS, FAGD

4600 Connecticut Ave NW Ste 131

Washington, DC 20008

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Landy

This content was provided by Dr. Landy "For over three decades Dr. Landy and his staff have been serving the people of our community with unsurpassed personal dental care and technologically sophisticated dental services. He is truly considered, not only a superb clinician, but also a trusted family member by the thousands of local patients, that he has treated, while practicing here in the nation's capital. The goal of his practice is to provide excellent, affordable, state-of-the-art dental care to all who enter his office seeking the best treatment that modern dentistry can offer. You will feel comfortable immediately in Dr. Landy's modern facility that features a highly trained, friendly and caring staff. We are currently welcome new patients and conveniently offer both day and evening hours and same day emergency services."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Snap-On-Smile®
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• New York University College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Air Force Dental Corps
    Other Education | Completed 1982

Dr. Landy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Landy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Landy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Landy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landy to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Landy's Performance
Great Staff.
I have been receiving dental care from Dr. Landy for more than 8 years and have been very happy with the quality of the service and care. Even after I moved to another area, I still want to come back here because I trust Dr. Landy and his team, I know I'm in good hands.
Dr. Landy has always provided great service. His staff are also very engaging.
He listens and discusses treatment options with care.
He has caught things that other dentists missed or neglected. i will keep him...forever.
I've been coming to Dr. Landy for many years. He is a kind and thorough dentist who will look at the overall picture of your teeth (no pun intended) and make accurate recommendations for your dental care. My whole family has been very satisfied with his work.
Been coming to this dental clinic for over a decade. But only had Dr. Landy as my dentist for over a year and it has been great. Thanks!
All staff extremely friendly and professional. Very thorough.
always absolutely trust Dr Lady for everythin; consummate professional, staff are excellent and kind and always make me feel welcome. can't say enough good rhings about Dr Landyb and his staff
Great dentist, explained procedures in detail. Very caring demeanor. Exudes confidence!
I got Invisalign with Dr. Landy a few years ago and I was very happy with the whole process. Went today for cleaning and check-up!
Been seeing Dr. Landy for several years now. Great service, takes his time and is informative.
Excellent suggestions about retainer.
I keep coming back despite living and working a long distance from the office, because Dr. Landy has really helped me with appropriate closure of mouth. The Invisialign system, despite cost, was completely worth it. As a professional singer and TMJ sufferer, I can open and close my mouth without all issues of the past. Thanks to Dr. Landy and his wonderful staff!
Dr Landy, the hygienists, and staff are excellent in their competence and customer service..
punctual, responsive, proactive
Very thoughtful and listened to my concerns -- both with the procedure itself, my insurance, and pricing. Fixed my chipped tooth beautifully.
Dr Landy is consistent, informative and his office is efficient.
Would recommend Dr. Landy to anyone!
very gentle and patient!
I have been seeing Dr. Landy for over 20 years. He and his staff have always provided excellent and professional dental care.
Dr. Landy is efficient and helpful. He could do better at explaining new or unfamiliar procedures. Overall highly recommend.
Excellent overall experience in a friendly environment. Recommended!
Very happy with my invisilign results and overall care.
confident in his ability
Wonderful! I mean my teeth hurt but he is a great dentist! He listens to me and I trust his decisions!
great for over 10 years now !
very good
Dr. Landy has been a fantastic dentist, addressing current issues as well as addressing their root causes.
the reason why i come here is because Dr Landy explains things thoroughly and listens to my questions. i saw another dentist before him and was told i need thousands of dollars worth of work and came here for a second opinion. it was work that was not needed at all and I felt the other dentist was trying to take advantage of me. So i am a loyal pt here now.
Very understanding and very good listner
professional and thorough
Dr. Landy takes into account what is best for you and together you make a decision. A great listener and dentist.
Very positive experience- listens well and give good feedback.
Dr. Landy and his office staff are always very professional and willing to tackle any issues. I been a patient for over 10 years and I wouldn't want to go other place.
I have been seeing Dr. Landy for 17 years. It's worked out well so far.
always willing to explain everything going on in my mouth and very prosessional
It's been great with Dr. Landy for the past 15+ years. My teeth and gums are happy and healthy!
I've gone to Dr. Landy for almost 30 years, and have been very satisfied with his work over that time.
Had a great visit with Dr. Landy and his staff. They were all great!
Dr. Landy is a caring, gentle dentist. He provides superb dentistry and has made a big difference in the quality of my dental care. My teeth are always happy to see him.
Trust in a dentist's decision making is earned over time, but I'd say Dr. Landy is off to a great start in earning my trust. He's the first dentist to mention how my slightly crowded front teeth contribute to gum disease issues, and is offering an approach that's gradual and reasonably priced to improve the long term trajectory. I also like the sound of the zirconium ceramic fillings, though I'll look into them myself to make sure the added benefit is worth any cost difference.
the cleaning experience is comfortable and thorough.
I have been a patient of Dr. Landy's for years. Always good service and has helped keep my teeth healthy for almost two decades. Highly recommended!
I've been coming to see Dr. Landy for dental care for years. I feel that he and his staff are very competent. Small office, personalized service.
excellent
I have been going to Dr. Landy for over a decade. He is really good at diagnosing dental problems and coming up with solutions. There aren't as many frills at the office as you might find at other practices, but would you rather have a good dentist or a cappuccino machine? Me - I prefer a good dentist and Dr. Landy is very professional.
Dr Landy is very thorough and takes time to understand your needs and budget and plan treatment accordingly.
I love the ladies at the desk! I appreciate them calling me the day prior to appointments. My hygienist, Angela, is effective, and pleasant!
Longtime patient who has been provided with world-class dental treatments. My smile is a testimony.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Landy, DDS?

Visit Dr. Landy