Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 65

Dentistry

Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Mill Creek, WA and has over 47 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Washington School Of Dentistry in 1976. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS

Forum Dental Group LLC

15129 Main St Ste 202 Mill Creek, WA 98012

Dr. Lamarche's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lamarche

Fabulous service and kind staff! I look forward to my visits here. Thank you!
J – Jan 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?
Dr. LaMarche and his staff go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met and your concerns are heard! My husband and I have had an extremely difficult year. I have never had a dentist and his specialists offer so much support with coordination of care with others in the community, as well as provide a supportive and attentive approach! He's the best!!
Stephanie – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?
Our whole family loves visiting Dr. LaMarche and his staff! Dr. LaMarche and Lena always know how to make my kids feel comfortable, even during a recent emergency visit on their day off for my toddler's chipped tooth. The staff in billing & reception are excellent communicators who know their systems well (and brought me a bottle of water in the lobby back when I was nursing! So thoughtful!) which has been particularly valuable the past year when I've been navigating services without dental insurance. Lena, the dental hygienist, shared excellent knowledge at my very first visit on my tooth sensitivity that's allowed me to avoid annual fluoride treatments by changing some habits. We all enjoy visits so much that we elected to stick with Forum Dental Group and pay out of pocket instead of following my company's new dental policy to a chain of dental clinics that receives abysmal reviews. The pandemic safety measures at the office are much appreciated too!
Irene – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?
New to Dr Lamarche, his practice had great emphasis on patient daily habits and thoroughly analyzed and explained problems. I recommend.
Neil Pedersen – Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?
Dr. LaMarche and his staff are exemplary. They are always available when you need them and they treat you like family with caring and compassion. You could not find a better dentist or staff!!!
Marla – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?
Awesome team! Everyone in the office is so nice and helpful. I no longer get anxiety going to the dentist!
Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?
Another stellar visit with Forum and Dr LaMarche. Not only is he a genuine, caring person, his team is always so welcoming each visit. Dr LaMarche is not like other dentists I have had in the past, he actually comes in and has a discussion with me and his assistant or the hygienist, whomever I am seeing that day. At 65 and coming from a generation of poor dental care, he and his team have come up with a treatment plan that is saving my teeth and correcting the mistakes of the past.....and I have only been seeing him for a year! I’m so grateful for a friend who recommended him and his team!
Jeanne Karr – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?
Dr LaMarche is very conscientious and gentle. You can trust him to do the very best for your dental needs.
Catherine – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?
My wife and I started going to Dr. LaMarche a few years ago after becoming rather unhappy with our previous dentist. We could not be happier with our choice. Dr. LaMarche is just great and everyone at Forum is extremely friendly and professional. Best dentist I have ever had.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?
Prior to going to Dr. LaMarche, I had a lot of fear with all dental procedures. However, he and Lena did a thorough review with me prior to any procedures. They were very understanding of my fears. They go at my pace with the procedures and now a few years later, my fears are greatly reduced! When my insurance changed, I made sure to choose a dental plan the covers Dr. Lamarche. I won't go to anyone else. He and Lena are a great team. They are sensitive, kind, and professional. I give them 100 stars!
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Lamarche, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lamarche?