Dr. Michael Krynik, DDS

Dr. Michael Krynik, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Krynik, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Baytown, TX and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School in 1982 and practices dentistry.Read his story

515 Park St

Baytown, TX 77520

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Krynik

Dr. Krynik's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Krynik "I love what I do.You can detect the honesty and quality in our little hole in the wall- diamond in the rough office.Our Patients Love us and we Love them.Satisfaction is Guaranteed.If your not Happy we're not happy.And will gladly refund your money.I have never had a taker.I think to claim that you are the best Dentist in town But I can say that I don't you can find one better.Michael Krynik. My motto is Do unto others as you would yourself and "WE Cater To Cowards"."

This content was provided by Dr. Krynik "I treat each and every patient exactly how I would treat my wife or one of my 5 children.When you arte under my care or in my presence you can feel that care and since my confidence in any treatment I preform. From a lesson in proper toothbrush use to a full blown implant restorative case restoring the full mouth dentition. Promise"

1  Practice Areas

• Ut
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Harvard Dental Implantology Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Krynik has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Krynik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krynik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krynik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krynik's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krynik to family and friends

Dr. Krynik's Performance

Dr. Krynik is the best dentist I have ever been to in my entire life. I have been to many Dentists and he is very patient and kind and thorough and does excellent dental work. I bring my entire family there and I have recommended him to many people. He is pain-free! He does not do a bad job. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Does not fix his mistakes
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Who ever wrote this knows in her heart that she did not give me a chance to solve an extremly complex problem that requires going way above and beyond what is normaly required.I was willing to go to that extreme.It was you that gave up. Me ,You and God know.Shame on you

Very informative, kind and caring and the first person ever that I will say can give me a shot at any time because I barely felt anything and trust me I have a huge fear of needles.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
the most genuine caring painless dentist I've every meet. I will follow him to the moon if he goes there
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0